PDA

View Full Version : awww im sry did i hurt u that much

LilMiss
08-26-2011, 01:51 AM
Just want to say sry to some unamed ppl in sl land. Have found out they have a good idea to take over the guild me and my friends have made hate to tell u but your idea won't work see here at the sparkleing pwnies we don't care about officer or no officer we are all equal and treat each othere that way all a officer can do is rec we don't use it as a pecking oder to see who better than who so sorry u won't be deleteing any of our guild members from our guild my bad. Have a nice day and enjoy your game

Treieki
08-26-2011, 02:16 AM
Confound these Pwnies they drive me to espionage!

Kakatoa91
08-26-2011, 02:34 AM
Bad bronies? :eek:

arischal
08-26-2011, 05:40 AM
Why would anyone do that? You guys haven't leeched anymore good players from guilds. Report who did that, griefing is bannable even if ppl don't like your guild.

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 01:42 PM
so many issues with pwnies ? y ?
i play with a few n there kool. But ya noticed most guilds hate u n the pwnies. hope u fond a way around it n enjoy the game with out people ruining ur guild. i say report if there deleting ur members. Im a GM of League of assassins n thats wat id do. i feel sorry that this seems to be a growin issue in the game for sum guilds. ever since apple release more griefers cuz there r more players. Best of luck Cagedkiller