PDA

View Full Version : Advertisment

Cascade
06-17-2010, 10:42 PM
We need more advertisement I came along this game by just browsing the app store I don't know about you but If we want this to get big you devs and us need to start advertising. I know the devs don't want to spend a lot of money on advertising but, it is something to think about when the time comes.

Dizko
06-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Yea they will be promoting it.

We are basically the guinea pigs. :D

Cascade
06-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Sweet! :)...

JavaJax
06-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Oink, oink! ;)

KingFu
06-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Hopefully more players won't get the last thing this game needs....LAG!

Cascade
06-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Hah yeah I know

PvP
06-18-2010, 12:18 AM
I like the small community personally. I understand it will grow and change though, as it always has been. There's also a difference between smart advertising and advertising. Advertising is that stupid ad for the new make up kit that came out last week that you see on every God forsaken sight you visit. Smart advertising is advertising where serious gamers go to talk about things. You know, people that will be a benefit to the community and not "w0w iquit thisgame cuz thers no frre stuff n i dun like animels"..Anyway, its nice being so small and going on the forums and knowing all the usual people who post, and going in game and meeting them there too every other game. I think thats so neat. However, it will be cool to see this game grow even though I'm not sure thats what I want personally. D:

bmc85uk
06-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Don't think I've seen many of you in game, spend all my time hiding in the dungeons :-)