PDA

View Full Version : <Eminence> The new official guild thread!

Safiras
07-05-2016, 03:26 AM

WHAT WE ARE:
A guild for skilled players who have a balanced approach to playing the game: not too serious, but willing to push the boundaries of skill and be open to learning new things from more experienced fellow guildies. We primarily are an Elite PvE guild: most of us have near top-tier gear but are always looking to better ourselves by farming for better gear and more gold. You'll find also people who have different interests in game: Merching experts, Somberholt grinders, timed runners, AP hunters etc. so chances are you'll find people for every sort of activity! PvP is not a focus of the guild, but many of us do PvP casually and are capable of holding our own when the need calls for it.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Guild entry requirements
- minimum level 68
- 20000 APs
- Access to Somberholt Mausoleum level 5 (hence, minimum Lightbearer rank in Somberholt)
- exceptions will be made on a case by case basis- any potential recruits who do not meet the above criteria MUST be referred to an available guild officer for evaluation

Stat requirements
In view of the Set bonuses and different gear set-ups used to run different maps/teams, we will not be instituting gear/stat requirements at this time.

HOW WE ROLL:
1. No scamming
2. No excessive spamming on guild chat
3. Be respectful and polite to fellow guildies- if there is a conflict, settle it in private or involve an officer if required. Drama in guild is not tolerated
4. In PvP, Strictly no fighting or killing of fellow guildies unless a match has already been agreed upon. Any non-agreed fights between guildies, or ganging of guildies will be severely dealt with. We are not in any alliance or at war with other guilds.
5. Selling in guild is permitted with a reasonable guild discount. Warnings will be given if someone attempts to sell items at or above market price- we are not in the business of ripping off fellow guildies. Repeated flouting of the rule will result in a kick with a possible long-term ban from guild

If you leave/have been kicked from guild:
- generally leaving without a good reason is not tolerated well and a maximum of two chances will be given before a long-term ban from guild
- if you have been kicked from guild, you face a short or long term ban from guild depending on the severity of the offence committed
We do not permit the existence of dishonest players in guild and any possible scammer shall be refused entry/kicked from guild until proven otherwise

GUILD EVENTS
Events are held on an ad-hoc basis, depending on the ebb and flow of the game's own weekly events. We usually hold events during lull periods when the game starts to get boring or together with STS-planned events if it is possible. Donations from members are not required but would be greatly appreciated to help stimulate interest in events and to help the guild grow.

PROMOTIONS
Recruiter
- Be lvl71, active, helpful, loyal and display a level of skill and knowledge of the game that makes you a dependable guildie and a reliable party member.

Officer
- be a recruiter first
- display a strong, consistent commitment to the guild
- have a mature, balanced approach to dealing wih fellow players and playing the game
- display a level of skill and knowledge that mark you out as an exemplary player who is capable of leading and teaching others and improving the skills of guildies
- each officer in their own way has left their mark on the game and is highly respected by the community.

CURRENT GUILD LEADERSHIP
GM: DADDY

Active Officers:
ALBR
ANGEL
ARROWFLR
CARNIFEX
CRUMBALICIOUS
DEEATHTHEKID
FREEDOMJUDGE
HAZEPURP
HARTHOLZWURM
JAFFAKEX
KJELDRAN
LASTHOUR
LIES
MSUSTRO
RAGGERTYMAN
SAFIRAS
SHEVAFU
SPICY
SUENTOUS
THEWOLFBULL

See you all in game and in guild!

Safiras
07-05-2016, 03:29 AM
Recruitment is currently OPEN.

We typically close recruitment during major game events as well as guild events. This is to prevent leechers who join the guild for event runs and then leave when events are over. During these periods, requests for invites to guild will not be entertained and anyone invited will likely be expelled. Recruiters who constantly flout the recruitment closure may be demoted.

Oezheasate
07-05-2016, 04:12 AM
Recruitment is currently CLOSED.

We typically close recruitment during major game events as well as guild events. This is to prevent leechers who join the guild for event runs and then leave when events are over. During these periods, requests for invites to guild will not be entertained and anyone invited will likely be expelled. Recruiters who constantly flout the recruitment closure may be demoted.

Just when i wanted to join u close recruitment :/ whaiiii

control
07-05-2016, 04:55 AM
Nice shiny thread Safiras. You have been an excellent Guild Master for a long time. All the best.
Python

Dexcell
07-05-2016, 07:27 AM
Kawaii thread, Senpai Safi.! :applause:

Happykitty
07-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Great job Safi ! ^-^

Ariceuidi
07-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Awesome thread Safi <33

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jiarijiba
07-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Good work Safi! Happy to see you back steering Eminence. Greetings to live and other old timers :D

Cutiee
07-06-2016, 05:26 AM
Nice thread Safiras, wish you good luck with your guild :D

Sent fra min D6603 via Tapatalk

Intous
07-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Good luck guys, nice thread, I wish you guys the best of the best.

dZOOZ
07-12-2016, 09:25 AM
haha im comqo ,i lost comqo but i will get it back and come back in eminence :3 https://youtu.be/hVFDKBuNJ_w

Safiras
07-22-2016, 02:17 AM
Hey guys, we have a guild event coming up in maybe 10 or so hours from now. It will be related to the current Jarl event so we won't prevent you from farming Jarl while you're taking part in our event. Stay tuned to forums and Line for more details... have fun! :)

inkredible
07-30-2016, 02:49 PM
:love_heart::love_heart::love_heart: Hope all is well (specifically to you safi)

Safiras
08-04-2016, 09:21 PM
guild battlegrounds

yaaaaaaay

¯\(^.^)/¯
:banana:

I'll just be farming in KT4...

=.=

Imback Al
08-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Yaaaay, now we stand a better chance at winning these guild battles!

Let us know if the goblins are too tough for u!

Lol I found that funny.

newzealand
08-06-2016, 12:29 AM
After nearly 2years not playing AL I'm back :) been so long ,and to see the guild I left still exist :) big ups to Safiras have come along way . . . . be good to see some of you guys in game , till then

#GAMEONTEAM.

devilMors
08-06-2016, 08:18 AM
love once
its eminence

Eskaygee
08-31-2016, 09:03 AM
Is it just me or will egg puns always make anyone who played AL during the eggzavier event as happy as spring lark?

Avipoo, what'd we say about talking to yourself?!? There seems to be nobody here on Page 2. Nobody wanders around these parts :( C'mon big guy, let's go pester Safi for a guild event or something. We can stop and get ice cream afterwards!

Ariceuidi
09-01-2016, 05:55 PM
@.@ Can I get ice cream too? Plz :D

Eskaygee
09-05-2016, 07:20 AM
@.@ Can I get ice cream too? Plz :D

*Incognito mode activated*

Eskaygee
09-05-2016, 08:43 AM
*sheds crocodile tears*

Can i haz your guns and stuffs?

Solds dem and stasheded sum of teh goldz 4 noww ;)

Safiras
09-07-2016, 06:11 PM

A milestone achievement for the guild.

Thank you to all members past and present for helping the guild to reach this point. Rock on Eminence! :)

Avaree
09-07-2016, 06:54 PM

A milestone achievement for the guild.

Thank you to all members past and present for helping the guild to reach this point. Rock on Eminence! :)

!!!CONGRATS!!!

From all of C.U. :)

leoakre
09-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Omigosh!!

Gratz my favorite babies :devilish:

Wonderful job, safyboo and astyboo xD

Ryvz
09-22-2016, 04:22 AM
:victorious:

Safiras
09-22-2016, 09:13 PM
:victorious:

You need a sig nub

Thexkid
10-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Glad to be a part of the family! Let's Rock :P

-Boa

Jiinzou
10-14-2016, 03:13 PM
Eminenceee
How you doin? it's Nova here!

Safiras
10-29-2016, 07:23 AM
Guild event is coming :)

Kairihearts
10-30-2016, 10:05 AM
Guild event is coming :)

Is recruiment open please?

Been waiting about a month now to join endgame guild its like no one updates anything here :(

I know lix officer dunno if that helps 🙊
Please send me a pm or in game

Kairihearts :)

Schnitzel
10-31-2016, 12:25 PM
Hallo Eminence

jaggedpvp
11-16-2016, 12:43 AM
My acc lv 59 im tank have 71 k pve and 5.5 k armor 9.1 k healt 950 dmg can ı join?

General Mobile 4G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Anirudhrox
12-07-2016, 01:39 PM
I am low on pvp kills and a lil on damage but my armor and hp r nice and i got 21k ap i have 3 k kills in pvp tho can i join ...ign lyuhofibor

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Vince Kloyd
12-13-2016, 01:16 AM
Ohhh i wanna join but i dont have 80k pve just got 18k but i have infame and encrusted title

Sent from my Telpad QS using Tapatalk

Ceuidear
12-13-2016, 01:46 AM
Ohhh i wanna join but i dont have 80k pve just got 18k but i have infame and encrusted title

I am low on pvp kills and a lil on damage but my armor and hp r nice and i got 21k ap i have 3 k kills in pvp tho can i join ...ign lyuhofibor

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

My acc lv 59 im tank have 71 k pve and 5.5 k armor 9.1 k healt 950 dmg can ı join?

General Mobile 4G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

All u need to join Eminence is Aps n titles & help others when needed.
Nobody here... i mean there asks what gear u have.

Vince Kloyd
12-13-2016, 01:52 AM
I wanna join so bad

Ceuidear
12-13-2016, 03:26 AM
I wanna join so bad

Would have recruited if i was there... but, am not.. pm one of the officers, they ll inspect n invite u.
PM ARICEUIDI, KITTY, WITCH or DRONE they ll recruit.

Bananaguard
12-14-2016, 08:35 AM
wanna comeback sooo bad....but im still 45 lol
ill be there in a week hehe

Ceuidear
12-14-2016, 11:55 PM
wanna comeback sooo bad....but im still 45 lol
ill be there in a week hehe

I too wanna go back... never joined any other guild after leaving.. Just waiting for the time.

Drioashal
12-17-2016, 06:52 AM
nice eminence good

ForgottenWarrior
12-18-2016, 05:14 AM
Hmmm banned me from guild Right?
Did I scam someone?
Did I abuse or void rules of profanity in gc?
Did I do betrayed a guildie?
Trolled about guild?

Will you guys think there are 10million active player with good historyare dieing to join there? You should know how to keep a guild up with instead of making bans for stupid reason. Of someone joins there doesn't mean he will stay there forever with a title [Member]. Anyway I'm not talking about promotion not even looking for it. Once someone leave guild you straight put him into banned list, Ah come on will you think it is good policy? This is your guild I am not the one to decide what rules should be but it was a situation when I had to leave.

Putting me into your ban list does harm my character value. I will never join or you don't invite me but keep my name in your line ban list damages my name.

Just stop worsening my ign pls deban me , I will not join.

Ryvz
12-18-2016, 06:25 AM
[QUOTE=ForgottenWarrior;2634621]Hmmm banned me from guild Right?
Did I scam someone?
Trolled about guild?

Will you guys think there are 10million active player with good historyare dieing to join there? You should know how to keep a guild up with instead of making bans for stupid reason. Of someone joins there doesn't mean he will stay there forever with a title [Member]. Anyway I'm not talking about promotion not even looking for it. Once someone leave guild you straight put him into banned list, Ah come on will you think it is good policy? This is your guild I am not the one to decide what rules should be but it was a situation when I had to leave.

You know the rules, its here on the Forum. Unless you never bothered reading it before. Here is a reason you failed to list in your rant.

"If you leave/have been kicked from guild:
- generally leaving without a good reason is not tolerated well and a maximum of two chances will be given before a long-term ban from guild"

(Leaving the guild to go farm Undying Husks with your friend, because its easier to communicate, is not a good reason to leave your guild)

You've been to lucky to be let in and out on more then a few occasions. Complaining here on the forums, because you cannot understand the rules, is not something we can help with. You had your chance.

Thanks and goodluck.

Dexcell
12-18-2016, 08:19 AM
Hmmm banned me from guild Right?
Did I scam someone?
Trolled about guild?

Putting me into your ban list does harm my character value. I will never join or you don't invite me but keep my name in your line ban list damages my name.

Just stop worsening my ign pls deban me , I will not join.

“Trying to please everybody is impossible - if you did that, you'd end up in the middle with nobody liking you. You've just got to make the decision about what you think is your best, and do it.”
― John Lennon, The Beatles Anthology

ForgottenWarrior
12-19-2016, 01:55 AM
You know the rules, its here on the Forum. Unless you never bothered reading it before. Here is a reason you failed to list in your rant.

- generally leaving without a good reason is not tolerated well and a maximum of two chances will be given before a long-term ban from guild"

(Leaving the guild to go farm Undying Husks with your friend, because its easier to communicate, is not a good reason to leave your guild)

You've been to lucky to be let in and out on more then a few occasions. Complaining here on the forums, because you cannot understand the rules, is not something we can help with. You had your chance.

Thanks and goodluck.

I don't think i was lucky to join back, It may be your rules i don't care about unless it is a last guild in AL. All i want is do not spoil my name.

It is like you are being called a thief when you did nothing wrong.

As i already said i would prefer staying guildless then being in emi so stop putting my name in black list or what so ever you maintaining in a public group which is visible to everyone.

Even the first time i left, i had no bad conception about your guild before ari removed me from guild group. I had my reason to leave that i even discussed with.

If you think I was intruder / spectator/ spy or whatsoever, I am not. May be it is your mindset that you think a person who is trying to help someone temporarily is a bad thing. you think who ever join this <XYZ> guild is a intruder please leave that conception, Even some of your officers were there in that <XYZ> guild for a while.

I know my intention was right, i don't need a certification for it. Just try to remove my names from everywhere you list as LIST OF DEVILS

Ariceuidi
12-19-2016, 03:29 PM
I don't think i was lucky to join back, It may be your rules i don't care about unless it is a last guild in AL. All i want is do not spoil my name.

YES U WAS LUCKY TO JOIN BACK BECAUSE ITS OUR RULES AND YOU BROKE THEM NOT ONCE BUT NUMEROUS TIMES... YOU SPOIL YOUR NAME BY YOURSELF THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US... THE REASON TO GO FORM YOUR GUILD WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO FARM VORI TO "BE ABLE TO COMUNICATE BETTER" IT'S NOT A VALID EXCUSE (AND THIS IS 1 OF THE EXCUSES YOU'VE GIVEN TO LEAVE GUILD FEW TIMES)

It is like you are being called a thief when you did nothing wrong.

As i already said i would prefer staying guildless then being in emi so stop putting my name in black list or what so ever you maintaining in a public group which is visible to everyone.

Even the first time i left, i had no bad conception about your guild before ari removed me from guild group. I had my reason to leave that i even discussed with.

I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU ANYTHING YET I AM DOING IT.. SO HERE IT GOES... IF U R INVITED TO A *OPEN UR EYES AND READ CAREFULLY* GUILD GROUP IN LINE APP ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE IN GUILD... IF YOU LEAVE GUILD WE ARE IN OUR RIGHT TO REMOVE YOU FROM THAT GROUP BECAUSE AS I SAID ** ITS A GUILD GROUP AND YOU WASN'T IN GUILD*

If you think I was intruder / spectator/ spy or whatsoever, I am not. May be it is your mindset that you think a person who is trying to help someone temporarily is a bad thing. you think who ever join this guild is a intruder please leave that conception, Even some of your officers were there in that guild for a while.

I know my intention was right, i don't need a certification for it. Just try to remove my names from everywhere you list as LIST OF DEVILS

IF YOU KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS WERE RIGHT THEN STOP ARGUING ABOUT IT AND ACCEPT LIKE A MAN THAT WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOSE WHO WE LET IN BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS...
HAVE A NICE DAY AND WE WISH YOU GOODLUCK :D

My response is on Caps letter based on what i had to say on each part of what you wrote

Ceuidear
12-28-2016, 10:59 PM
Well, the above arguments purely shows that cant join back once left.
Damn ! I shouldn't have left :(

Pfurz
02-09-2017, 08:51 AM

o:)

Safiras
04-23-2017, 12:01 AM
I like this guild.

Anehazaz
04-24-2017, 04:06 PM
I like this guild.

I like this guild too!

leoakre
04-27-2017, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=ForgottenWarrior;2634621]Hmmm banned me from guild Right?
Did I scam someone?
Trolled about guild?

Thanks and goodluck.

I'm not in Eminence though I greatly admire and respect the Eminence Guild for it's fine members and dedication to integrity and loyalty. If i ever decided to stop being solo, Eminence would definitely be the guild that I would want to reside in to call Home and I know that with so many wonderful officers and members, I would be very proud (not to mention Grateful) to call Eminence my Home. I can also say without a doubt that such a terrific guild does not need to support an open-ended revolving door policy for any players who cannot make up their minds on which guild they want to be a member of, and continue to hop back and forth between this guild and that with no real intentions of remaining a part of the family long term. I would say that if someone has been invited back on multiple occasions yet still continues to leave a guild, then officers have every right to initiate any kind of sanctions they please against that particular player. No matter how special the circumstances might be, breaking rules over and over is still breaking the rules. XD

Anyway... awesome job on the new guild thread and congratulations on maintaining such a wonderful guild for so many years now! I still remember when Safy and Asty split from EOS to create Eminence, and they've built it into an impressive powerhouse of a guild and a terrific place for any player to be privileged enough to call home!!

Great Job to all my friends there,

Msleo

(I still miss the old days when we were all officers together under the same roof xD)

Elichka
05-01-2017, 04:20 AM
Lol...
/11chars

Safiras
07-24-2017, 01:32 AM
Hello everybardy. I may be gone but the guild isn't. Speaks well of the legacy we have built. May Eminence live long and prosper :)

zauilet
07-24-2017, 09:00 AM
Hello everybardy. I may be gone but the guild isn't. Speaks well of the legacy we have built. May Eminence live long and prosper :)
If u don't mind telling what happened?why go?
Just curious :)
I also don't play anymore

Safiras
10-23-2017, 07:28 PM
Posting because too lazy to make new guild thread.

GUYS KEEP THIS THREAD ACTIVE

Toodles.

P.S. this is not a sign that I'm coming back to play. Just helping with admin. And keeping guild chatty.

Fyrce
11-04-2017, 03:20 AM
Yo! Halloween was great fuN! Gratz too all runners, esp all you LB'ers!

Safiras
12-17-2017, 08:42 PM
Winter event is coming... for those not interested in grinding through the event 24/7 while it is live, we have a guild event planned at the same time. It will not be a grinding event, everyone ahould be able to take part. More details once the Winter event goes live. PM myself or any officers if you're interested in registering for our event!

msustro
12-19-2017, 12:42 PM
Good luck everyone - we’ll see you out there!

Safiras
01-24-2018, 11:47 AM
Keeping thread alive... Anyway, good guilds can fall off LB but are never really gone, as long as good people remain to steady the ship and keep things going. Thanks all Eminubs for keeping the faith and remaining loyal. Here's to more good times ahead!

frynoodlez
01-24-2018, 08:10 PM
Keeping thread alive... Anyway, good guilds can fall off LB but are never really gone, as long as good people remain to steady the ship and keep things going. Thanks all Eminubs for keeping the faith and remaining loyal. Here's to more good times ahead!

Y'all are #3 again anyways xD

Trahern
01-25-2018, 03:48 PM
Emi fam will ways remain lb[emoji6]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180125/7e35012618294180a03ddde2498481a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will0
02-22-2018, 07:55 PM
where is wheely by the way not seen him since xmas :)

btw with tainted weapon process so easy to kill the dream demon now ..

Thexkid
04-17-2018, 12:19 AM
"Stay Real"
-Boa

Livetokill
07-16-2018, 11:50 AM
Hello! Eminence!!!

Safiras
08-08-2018, 02:54 AM
https://youtu.be/I_izvAbhExY

Fyrce
10-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Still here, still doing events/game/goofing off!

Jiarijiba
10-04-2018, 05:17 AM
Hello! Eminence!!!

Liveee!!!!!

Safiras
01-23-2019, 03:38 AM
Dusting the cobwebs off this thread.

Serillia
10-29-2020, 09:25 AM
Heya everyone ^^

Imback Al
10-30-2020, 01:54 PM
Heya everyone ^^

Imagine you just got safiras to reply and come back to the game.