PDA

View Full Version : Guilds Plat upgrade

StompArtist
08-26-2011, 08:06 AM
Questions:

What do the plat upgrades do on the guild terminal?
Do you loose the investment if for some reason you get booted out?

Thanks.

themars
08-26-2011, 08:20 AM
The guild master purchases the different tiers and he can't get booted out so u won't loose it when u don't leave ur own guild

I don't know if officers can upgrade the guild too cause they could get booted. Maybe someone else know?

About the tiers:
Tier 1 is a small place where u can talk nothing else
Tier 2 gives you health and mana packs at half price the guild is also a larger
Tier 3 gives you also enhancers at discount prices and enhancers for credits. This is also the largest guild place

BodMaster
08-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Nope, officers can not upgrade guild, the GM needs to pass on GM status to a officer/member before they are able to upgrage, but then can be passed back to the original GM if trusted to do so.

If they dont pass the status back.. well lets just say you will be called more than a b00n... ha

WhoIsThis
08-26-2011, 09:33 AM
I'd recommend just forking out the initial investment and getting the tier 3. I think it does show a certain level of commitment to the guild.

StompArtist
08-26-2011, 09:52 AM
I was just curious looking at the guild terminal... seemed expensive.

Ellyidol
08-26-2011, 10:30 AM
Tier 3 is a really good investment for the guild, especially if you have heaps of members.

Stims alone are already 50% cheaper in Tier 3. Elixirs, about 15% is my guess. 30/hour became 26/hour.

StompArtist
08-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Tier 3 is a really good investment for the guild, especially if you have heaps of members.

Stims alone are already 50% cheaper in Tier 3. Elixirs, about 15% is my guess. 30/hour became 26/hour.

I agree entirely. I was just wondering how it worked and it does seem real expensive if you are a member and not the owner since you can be booted at any moment for whatever reason...