PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars the Old Republic

Mabushka
06-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Is going to be the best MMO ever, idk bout u guys but I love star wars an a new MMO?! Hells yea, I mean SWG was ok if anyone knows what that was but this ones going to bring star wars bak!!

Cascade
06-18-2010, 12:22 AM
yeah I agree it looks awesome! :D

PvP
06-18-2010, 12:25 AM
Yeah dude I still have an inner star wars nerd in me. Who doesn't? I mean star wars was the stuff when I was a kid, and it still is. Does this new MMO cost money?

Mabushka
06-18-2010, 12:48 AM
Yea it will have a reoccuring mnthly bill like every computer mmo, itl be cheap tho nothing not worth paying!

Sayishere
06-18-2010, 02:55 AM
go to the swtor forums, the game is going to be huge!

bioware never disappoint imo

star wars galaxies was more than ok! at the start anyway, slowely went downhill, i still played it though being the die hard fan that i was

this new one is going to blow swg out the water

King Richie
06-18-2010, 06:25 AM
Can someone explain to me how those star wars MMOs play as i cant see how you can make an MMo from star wars

Thanks in advance "!

PvP
06-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Can someone explain to me how those star wars MMOs play as i cant see how you can make an MMo from star wars

Thanks in advance "!

I've only tried SWG (Star Wars Galaxies) and it was just a trial. It was actually fun, I did it with a buddy. You recieve quests and later on you can have your own ship and go into deep space and PvP. I mean there's every element from Star Wars all the way from Endor to Hoth... If you can think it you can probably do it. Thats why I like it. I don't really like Star Wars itself, but its more of the way they've organized the game. You really have to try it to even grasp what I'm saying, but I enjoyed it for the week or two that I tried it.

Cascade
06-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Saawweeet! You know STS helped with SWG?

PvP
06-18-2010, 06:11 PM

Of course.... :)

Sayishere
06-18-2010, 06:32 PM

i was well surprised when i found out, thats why i support them 100% now

and btw richie

the game has all the planets from the star wars universe, you use a starship terminal and you can fly to each one, each planet is different and HUGE, different quests there to do and grind on mobs

you can even drive ships to outer space like in the movie, you can literally fly to each planet in the game, LONG *** TIME to get to each one, the pvp is between rebels and the imperials

the pvp is enjoyable enough with varied classes (it got dumbed down in the newest combat patch) before you could mix your professions and so much customaization could take place, like you could be a creature handler and a bounty hunter or a doctor and a bounty hunter, alot of crafting, even chefs, dancers

theres the tradtional cantina (like towne) for each planet

and in each planet theres player housing, so you can make a house anywhere! and form your own guild city

guild wars between guilds

the game was amazing tbh

Darkchylde
06-18-2010, 10:55 PM
i seen the trailer on g4 it looks like a online knights of the old republic that was amazing i gonna keep a close watch on that game i think if you go to site you can apply to beta test later on