PDA

View Full Version : Endgame helm and armor is just lv56 legendary?

jonathan4210
07-05-2016, 10:59 AM
I checked all level ranges for helm and armor. For mythic, there is no lv56 and the lv46 ones have worse stats than lv56 legendary, and even have no special proc. And I checked for set and arcane, and got no search results for helm and armor. So, simply having lv56 legendary helm and armor makes those slots checked for making an endgame build? Before, lv56 potency helm and armor (for my warrior) went for over 500k. Now with the event and that spirit gear, I got both helm and armor for just 65k. So, I'm good for helm and armor then?

Zeazimeh
07-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Lvl 56 mythics will come soon. Sudden introduction of many arcanes and mythics will cause a lot of instability in the economy. So this event we have 6 arcanes, hence no immediate lvl 56 mythic armors and helms[emoji1]

Plqgue
07-05-2016, 11:56 AM
I checked all level ranges for helm and armor. For mythic, there is no lv56 and the lv46 ones have worse stats than lv56 legendary, and even have no special proc. And I checked for set and arcane, and got no search results for helm and armor. So, simply having lv56 legendary helm and armor makes those slots checked for making an endgame build? Before, lv56 potency helm and armor (for my warrior) went for over 500k. Now with the event and that spirit gear, I got both helm and armor for just 65k. So, I'm good for helm and armor then?

47&50 mythic set but it sucks compared to lvl 56 gears