PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix | 07/05/16 | Reverting Double Offers

Justg
07-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Hey folks!

Nothing major with this bounce, just turning off Double Offers. Hope you guys got a chance to pick up some extra plat!

Have a great day, and enjoy Ursoths!

- g

Labello
07-05-2016, 02:32 PM
Ty :)

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Golem
07-05-2016, 02:34 PM
I blieve a lot ppl who need those really enjoyed :)
Myself not even checked offers and didnt need them but ty!! :)

Iove
07-05-2016, 02:35 PM

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

epicrrr
Yayayaya free misha pets for all players :)

Hisha* pet haha

Anyona
In the future, could you please continue the discussion of class balance in both PvP and PvE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golem
07-05-2016, 02:36 PM
In the future, could you please continue the discussion of class balance in both PvP and PvE?

They are both different things so idk what balance you want?

Anyona
07-05-2016, 02:38 PM
They are both different things so idk what balance you want?

Of course they will be different threads but it seems like they have forgotten about it, the game is still unbalanced.

Majin Vineet
07-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Any sneaky ninja moves??

Btw please save bloddgrub.... Take him to a doc...his hairs r excessively falling everywhere...
:P

And as much about offers:
70% of them seems fake game offers , i.e. make that jump or do maths in limited time..where u cant match clicking speed they want... Seems impossible..
5% offers divert me to some other app which isnt in a paying app list.

In remaining few offer, if i do , 50% chance they wont pay plates...

Not much interested

Varitamagica
07-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Another shutdown? what is it for? ty

ekedaking132
07-05-2016, 03:41 PM
How do u defeat Ursoth? His big club keeps one-shoting u and those roots are annoying.

Golem
07-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Seems after update Ursoth kills 10k hp tanks with 1 hit...

scarysmerf
07-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Ty for making mishi mine is already lv28 and I renamed it falkor cause hes a luck dragon :)

Espartandi
07-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Problem auction dont load and when you change map the game stay on the loading screen...
I dont know if is just me...

scarysmerf
07-05-2016, 04:48 PM
After that update I cant log back in I was fine when I got back then I dc and cant log back in.

sillybanana
07-05-2016, 06:36 PM
those download the app and get plat offers were delicious. my inventory space thanks you

SacredKnight
07-05-2016, 08:50 PM
those download the app and get plat offers were delicious. my inventory space thanks you

Why would you waste plat on inventory space, lol

TheClaaaaaaaw
07-06-2016, 06:18 AM
Any sneaky ninja moves??

Btw please save bloddgrub.... Take him to a doc...his hairs r excessively falling everywhere...
:P

And as much about offers:
70% of them seems fake game offers , i.e. make that jump or do maths in limited time..where u cant match clicking speed they want... Seems impossible..
5% offers divert me to some other app which isnt in a paying app list.

In remaining few offer, if i do , 50% chance they wont pay plates...

Not much interested

This is so true... Those "Get to 100 points" offers seem completely impossible and I NEVER get the for reward for all those registration offers either, unless I email them with proof (which is very inconvenient and time consuming).

The only offers I even bother trying anymore are the "Download and install" types, but even with those it's a 50/50 chance. I appreciate the possibility to get free platinum, but these offers need some serious work over.

Sandeeep
07-06-2016, 07:35 AM
This is so true... Those "Get to 100 points" offers seem completely impossible and I NEVER get the for reward for all those registration offers either, unless I email them with proof (which is very inconvenient and time consuming).

The only offers I even bother trying anymore are the "Download and install" types, but even with those it's a 50/50 chance. I appreciate the possibility to get free platinum, but these offers need some serious work over.

true true true i wanted some plats but the offers were bogus,
i heard my friend got a virus from an instalation
i love mah phone dont want it to get a virus . and i hate registering (they send spam mails)

ananyamous
07-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Hey folks!

Nothing major with this bounce, just turning off Double Offers. Hope you guys got a chance to pick up some extra plat!

Have a great day, and enjoy Ursoths!

- g

i did 7 offers to download applications and not a single one got me the platinum so rip x2 platinum because i dident get anything :( the offers ripped me off my time and my phones capacity