View Full Version : Pets that ignore stun timers/Nekro AA

Lawpvp
07-05-2016, 03:16 PM
When breeze was first launched he would be able to freeze people for 15+ seconds straight. As a result, a freeze timer was implemented for his auto attacks which have a chance to freeze.

So my first question is, why does swift not follow this same freeze timer? Swift can continue freezing you wiht every auto attack to the point where u cant even use abilities.

Secondly, If I'm frozen by Breeze AA and I use my Nekro AA the freeze will be removed. Why does this not do the same for slinky? there is no reason i should remain paralyzed for 3 seconds after using nekro AA.

Consistency is all im asking for

And speaking of consistency, juggernaut was buffed numerous times because it was too easy to break at endgame, then you introduce a pet that completely nullifies the healing effects of juggernaut.

intrepd
07-05-2016, 03:26 PM
When breeze was first launched he would be able to freeze people for 15+ seconds straight. As a result, a freeze timer was implemented for his auto attacks which have a chance to freeze.

So my first question is, why does swift not follow this same freeze timer? Swift can continue freezing you wiht every auto attack to the point where u cant even use abilities.

Secondly, If I'm frozen by Breeze AA and I use my Nekro AA the freeze will be removed. Why does this not do the same for slinky? there is no reason i should remain paralyzed for 3 seconds after using nekro AA.

And speaking of consistency, juggernaut was buffed numerous times because it was too easy to break at endgame, then you introduce a pet that completely nullifies the healing effects of juggernaut.

completely agree with you its a pain to keep clashing against stacked korruption and slink i keep getting stunned even though my team is timing nekro and that korruption just makes juggernaut useless that i switched it with Venge instead lol.
these 2 pets are especially good for twinks who stack tanks, its pretty hard to deal with blockers and now its making it more as impossible to deal with them 4vs5 when they stack these pets.

Brazzzx
07-05-2016, 03:39 PM
I agree, it bs for a pet that can nuffles juggernaut heal over time. Imo the nuffle should at least apply to tanks horn when in pools instead of tanks juggernaut, although i do believe that this pet was made to pervent tank stacking in endgame pvp which has failed to do so. But it has only made pvp worst in twink levels and maybe also in endgame lvls, since they are being stacked. Although it wouldn't effect the pet that much if that nerf applies.

sinfuldito83
07-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Wow tanks are just mad that they keep getting killed so facking what.... stop begging for nerfs and find a work around. Every time a new pet comes out and you guys arent godlike beasts in pvp anymore you all start crying smh its a damn shame

resurrected
07-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Wow tanks are just mad that they keep getting killed so facking what.... stop begging for nerfs and find a work around. Every time a new pet comes out and you guys arent godlike beasts in pvp anymore you all start crying smh its a damn shame
Let me guess u are one who getting much kills with "little help" of event pets?
none is mad here but if pet grants stun immunity then why he dont remove it? Imo it should in pve and pvp.

P.S
You don't need to be so rude and use inappropriate language. We all have right to speak our opinions.
On another note lawpvp is rogue in pvp since i know

Lawpvp
07-05-2016, 07:38 PM

Like resurrected said, im a rogue player not a tank player. And im still a "godlike beast" at my lvl regardless of what pets are used. I just dont appreciate the breaking of game mechanics and inconsistency associated with some of pets introduced into this game

Xinghvn
07-05-2016, 08:50 PM
All korruption or all slink pvp team = rip all classes. btw, sts plz come up with a non puddle aa pet, we have been getting a lot of those since 2015 gob event (apart from swift).

Zeus
07-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Nekro doesn't remove stuns, it only prevents stuns. If it's removing Swift stun, then it's a bug that should be fixed.

Intous
07-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Nekro doesn't remove stuns, it only prevents stuns. If it's removing Swift stun, then it's a bug that should be fixed.

Yep, you get stun immunity, if you're stunned prior to when you used the AA, it won't remove it, that's how nekro's aa works.

Lawpvp
07-05-2016, 11:37 PM

never said it removes swift stun. And that doesnt change that swift doesnt follow the freeze timer which is bs

binatoooog
07-05-2016, 11:48 PM
The toon who cried nerf. Lol
Nerf this nerf that.

Eternyl
07-06-2016, 12:25 AM
I'm not well versed in the reasons this thread was made, but I do know that the more passionately the community reacts to a certain aspect of the game, the more likely the staff over at STS will heed your cries :)
Good luck!

Robhawk
07-06-2016, 02:33 AM
What Xinghvn said is correct... Imho NO skill, NO pet, NO item should be able kill skills like juggernaut! This is like taking away mages lightning or rogues aimed shot!

Azrizal Rahimy
07-06-2016, 02:37 AM
Like Zeus said Nekro dont remove stun it prevent stun.I thought you are just good in pvp.(but a nab)

And also dont need to nerf slink.So what?I pve player.Like you pvp player,what i care?LOL.....

sinfuldito83
07-06-2016, 03:20 AM
Actually i don't pvp at all I'm just sick of seeing these threads already, every year, every event, every new pet it's the same thing "waaa this is unfair, waaa i keep getting stunned, waaa please nerf.... smh like a bunch of cry babies

resurrected
07-06-2016, 04:24 AM
Actually i don't pvp at all I'm just sick of seeing these threads already, every year, every event, every new pet it's the same thing "waaa this is unfair, waaa i keep getting stunned, waaa please nerf.... smh like a bunch of cry babies
None force you to enter forum or thread and read it :)

Zeus
07-06-2016, 07:26 AM
never said it removes swift stun. And that doesnt change that swift doesnt follow the freeze timer which is bs

Breeze stun*

Lawpvp
07-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Breeze stun*

ill agree with you it doesnt remove stun. I forgot that breeze's freeze from the AA reapplies every .X amount of seconds. Nevertheless, the freeze timer should still apply to swift

Lawpvp
07-06-2016, 09:33 AM
The toon who cried nerf. Lol
Nerf this nerf that.

Like Zeus said Nekro dont remove stun it prevent stun.I thought you are just good in pvp.(but a nab)

And also dont need to nerf slink.So what?I pve player.Like you pvp player,what i care?LOL.....

to you three, Please quote where I said anything should be nerfed. How about instead of trying to derail the thread, you work on your reading skills because from what I can see, they are lacking.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-06-2016, 09:54 AM
So what Lawpvp?Do i need to read carefully?Should I???

btw,I totally not agree want to nerf that Slink.Slink is balanced right now.Done with nerf Korruption and Nekro.Please STS.Just closed this thread or delete this.

If sts want to changed the slink,so be it.I have no power to stop them.But,i will keep my statement 'dont nerf the pet after this'.Release back Test server.So that we can check what is wrong with new systems.

Lawpvp
07-06-2016, 11:31 AM

btw,I totally not agree want to nerf that Slink.Slink is balanced right now.Done with nerf Korruption and Nekro.Please STS.Just closed this thread or delete this.

If sts want to changed the slink,so be it.I have no power to stop them.But,i will keep my statement 'dont nerf the pet after this'.Release back Test server.So that we can check what is wrong with new systems.

Yes you should read carefully before typing useless comments

resurrected
07-06-2016, 12:37 PM

Actually slink is bugged. I dont know they fixed it yet.

binatoooog
07-06-2016, 12:55 PM
So its not you who posted 2 or 3 threads about nerfing korruption? ;)

Plqgue
07-06-2016, 01:02 PM

Oh look another thread where twinks want sts to cater to them

Plqgue
07-06-2016, 01:09 PM
So its not you who posted 2 or 3 threads about nerfing korruption? ;)

And every other event pet

Lawpvp
07-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Oh look another thread where twinks want sts to cater to them

o look another no life looking to start drama on forums. This thread has nothing to do with twinks. I guess you can join the others who need to work on their reading skills.

Lawpvp
07-06-2016, 02:08 PM
you and your nerf rant man enough, do you think they are dumb? they do it on purpose to give a chance to new player or diversify the pvp strategies

if pet is too good its for everyone i call it " equal opportunity"

yet another person who cant read, there sure are a lot of them. Quote where i said something needs nerfed

Lawpvp
07-06-2016, 02:10 PM

I wonder which of you noobs did this. Its pathetic you make a new character just to private message me. Just another 10 year old who thinks hes funny. Jokes on you coward

intrepd
07-06-2016, 02:31 PM
you and your nerf rant man enough, do you think they are dumb? they do it on purpose to give a chance to new player or diversify the pvp strategies

if pet is too good its for everyone i call it " equal opportunity"

Korruption and Slink are completetly different than arcanes you cant even compare slinky to singe and look at the rarity, Slinky stuns you even with Juggernaut and Nekro shield so what is the use of stun immunity then? korruption removes heals and more importantly makes a "SKILL" useless such as horn once touched by korrupt and juggernaut, do you think that it is fair then?

sinfuldito83
07-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Actually law I'm responding to resurrected's comment about me being one of those ppl who are getting kills in pvp using this pet.... do you know how to read?

Lawpvp
07-06-2016, 03:04 PM

Actually law I'm responding to resurrected's comment about me being one of those ppl who are getting kills in pvp using this pet.... do you know how to read?

I never said you were responding directly to me. Nor did I imply it. My apologies that your inferential skills aren't up to par for the discussion going on in this thread.

I was simply pointing out that your remark that you're "sick of seeing these threads" that say "please nerf" is irrelevant and illogical. Then I asked you to point out on this thread where I called for a nerf. Your failure to do so is just another testament to your lackluster inferential abilities leading you to believe I was calling for nerfs when in fact I was not. gg

Plqgue
07-06-2016, 04:41 PM
o look another no life looking to start drama on forums. This thread has nothing to do with twinks. I guess you can join the others who need to work on their reading skills.

Cry more about every pet released

Justg
07-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Closing due to excessive drama. Please kids, be sweet to each other.

*click*