PDA

View Full Version : Help needed!! PL dual specers opinions and advice wanted badly!!

Coltona
08-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Ok first off i want to say i LOVE the update and hope it stays (fixing low items to match of course).

Ok i have a prob now lol I can't imagine which build to choose?!
Str+Dex, or Dex+Int, or even Int+Str??
I love int, but str dex mix is awesome as well...i'm at a total loss which should i choose?!

Also for my dex bear, i know i'm going to keep the dex part, but which other should i add??

nmyxspaceship
08-26-2011, 04:50 PM
good question depends on what you high level sets you are using because I like using my rift set on my pally but if its higher level equips I would choose enchanted or mega over fury and I would go Int-dex

on a bird I would def go str-dex

Ik that was confusing lol

Coltona
08-26-2011, 04:53 PM
good question depends on what you high level sets you are using because I like using my rift set on my pally but if its higher level equips I would choose enchanted or mega over fury and I would go Int-dex

on a bird I would def go str-dex

Ik that was confusing lol
Actually very helpful, and i remember how much i loved str dex in pvp.
Now all i need is my bear, and i think i want to do a pally on my 45 mage, when i hit 50 of course lol

csb
08-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Str & Dex. I don't know why a bear would ever have int, unless you just like the mage staffs and wands for the novelty.

Respecs are free this weekend due to changes in the game that make it so people can no longer wear their armor. So, this is a great time to experiment with changing skill points and stat points. Due to the changes, my bird had to go shopping. He couldn't wear his dex gear due to new stat limitations.

Most bear skills (like Iron Blood, Hell Scream, and Evade) will have no skill benefit from stat points, so it doesn't matter how much Str you have. A poorly spec'd mage will damage and heal less. But, a poorly spec'd bear is about the same, maybe less health points, and smaller Stomp damage. But, nothing to be concerned about.

Coltona
08-26-2011, 05:08 PM
Str & Dex. I don't know why a bear would ever have int, unless you just like the mage staffs and wands for the novelty.

Respecs are free this weekend due to changes in the game that make it so people can no longer wear their armor. So, this is a great time to experiment with changing skill points and stat points. Due to the changes, my bird had to go shopping. He couldn't wear his dex gear due to new stat limitations.

Most bear skills (like Iron Blood, Hell Scream, and Evade) will have no skill benefit from stat points, so it doesn't matter how much Str you have. A poorly spec'd mage will damage and heal less. But, a poorly spec'd bear is about the same, maybe less health points, and smaller Stomp damage. But, nothing to be concerned about.

Ok I think I understand what you're saying. I think I'll go str dex on bird and bear then, but what about my mage? I want pally, but Dex mage is pretty good too.

Sent from my mobile iDevice using Tapatalk

Biuzi
08-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Try all of them, respec’s are free the whole weekend, make the most of it

csb
08-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Ok I think I understand what you're saying. I think I'll go str dex on bird and bear then, but what about my mage? I want pally, but Dex mage is pretty good too.

I usually think backwards from where I want to be in the end. If i wanted to make a Paly, then I would think about the equipment that I want at each level, and what stats I would need to use that equipment. Mage needs as much INT as possible to increase heals and damage spells. But, only enough STR to wear bear armor.

It used to be mathematically complicated because you can boost stats by swapping out low level armor. So, I would calculate backwards from Fury gear STR requirements to level 40 mynas gear, and backwards to level 30 iceberg gear. Then I would know the minimum STR I need to put on iceberg, swap in mynas, swap in Hate, and then swap in Fury. The rest of the points would go into int. But, the recent changes make the math easier since the swapping no longer works.

Note: I used to have a 52 STR/INT mage with fury, but later switched to all INT to have bigger heals and nukes.