PDA

View Full Version : regarding slink

MidasMint
07-05-2016, 07:31 PM
so this is the 2nd time ,not the 1st time ,you guys decided to a release a legendary pet ,that completely over powers the arcanes and the meta of the current game.my question to devs is " seriously is that fair?"lets have a cup of coffee and tell me why is it fair
to make a pet "aa" so powerful *sips* .

but before we step through that door lets talk about Breeze and what breeze did .Breeze was so powerful as a package"his passive attack freezes multiple targets,also his aa froze and gave a dmg boost before the nerf", it was his job to destroy a.l .by the way it took you guys months to nerf breeze.Breeze was so powerful and still is honestly, Nekro had to be buffed to deal with breeze, so if people wonder why nekro is the most popular pet.its because nekro handles breeze ,without nekro pvp will still be ruled by breeze.

also some food for your thought breeze was so powerful, he completely changed the meta in pvp in 1 week and word spread through the brackets like the plague everyone was buying breeze.
what I mean by change the meta people were changing builds, freaking out ,wasting a tons of plat for respecs trying to figure a build out to beat breeze
so I think breeze stayed 3 months unnerfed lol or something like that I think they nerfed him 2 times

now lets talk about SLINK because its probably worst and I mean that its to good if not the same as breeze , slink's cooldown is 10secs" I wasn't sure about the cooldown before I guessed 6secs because it was so fast anyway getting back into it"
basically you can spam slinks' aa and over power nekros shield which is BULL...also the stun last for like 6secs like ...seriously? and it can be stacked!! to stun for a whole game :O .....how about we make nekros shield stackable then? how about we make stampy's aa 2secs cooldown so we never have to see another pool again ....
with legendary pets being made so powerful how can we adapt ?the arcane pets we have do nothing

lets just say I deeply understand this game and I wish I worked at sts can I be a tester?

people say para destroyed a.l, eyes destroyed a.l, gems destroyed a.l and I agree but to a certain extent, all those things changed the meta of the game and the game evolved, we adapted. and it wasn't so bad,honestly it wasn't that bad at all compared to what breeze did ,breeze was more powerful then para,eyes and the top gear at the time

now my message to the mods :) you gotten my attention , why is the reason that you guys create legendary pets so powerful ,that was never needed in the 1st place
to please who? why? newcomers? is it fair?

bring back para gems and eyes to lvls 1-46 then ;) gems didn't destroy the game at those lvls the people who hoarded them did,end gamers hoarded our items because they were terrible at twinks and now they sell them for 10-20m or more its like the darkside of a.l twinks is dieing because rich end gamers who hoarded then quit or because plat farmers did what they did and got ban with all the expensive items that are now lost to the game forever when product is low the demand is high but when the bracket is dead the items sit in there stash greed and care free

if you guys are going to bash my head in about how I wrote this I really don't care :D

enjoy my rant,

harie
07-06-2016, 12:57 AM
LOL, can you stop talking about slink? Why? Cause its not fair? Or is it getting more kills? Come on let this pet be legendary not some low quality pet that doesnt suit his kind!!! Ps your just telling this because you keep getting kills, am i right? Give chance to non plat buyers....

MidasMint
07-06-2016, 01:12 AM
hmmmm I have slink aa with munch stats non plat buyers don't have a chance, good fight :P

Azrizal Rahimy
07-06-2016, 02:17 AM
And also i hope STS dont care about this thread....

MidasMint
07-06-2016, 02:18 AM
its not right dude...slink has to be nerfed
if not buff nekro for his shields to stack and buff stampy for 2 second cd to clear pools consistently

Azrizal Rahimy
07-06-2016, 02:26 AM
I said no.You can run from the pools,right?and remember the pools is not 100% stun in pvp.No nerf the slink.

MidasMint
07-06-2016, 02:43 AM
its %100 stun without nekro shield on and how far can you run when the cd is 10 seconds and 5 of them are used and stacked properly lol you ain't running no where, how about if tanks used axe throw ?where are you running to, btw if you're stunned 1st and then nekro shield you stay paralyzed

Azrizal Rahimy
07-06-2016, 10:00 AM
No it not 100% stun by Slink.Have you done test Slink?And you can run from that pools.The pools create below enemies players.So dont try to close them.If you are a tank,i think is not a problem

Plis be a wise pvp player.Skills must have not good pets or gears to be a GPP.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-06-2016, 10:03 AM
Im really have no problem with axe throw even im a mage.So try to be skilled player.

Well im done with nerf pets.If sts want to make this nerf pet so be it.I have no power to stop them.Im just done with nerf this nerf that.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Then,you all pvp players can happy with this nerf systems.

jorelle26
07-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Loool, people complains when pet is too OP at pvp, slink has a very useful aa at pve too.

When legendary pet is OP at pvp people complain, when all about pve no one complain lmao

Azrizal Rahimy
07-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Well im agredd with you.People just only thinking about pvp.

Horme
07-06-2016, 04:58 PM
hmmmm I have slink aa with munch stats non plat buyers don't have a chance, good fight :P

Lol, you are so envy dude. how much platinum that have you bought? over 10k? I guess still below 20k.

if you guys are going to bash my head in about how I wrote this I really don't care

This mean you don't want to know peoples opinion right? so what the point to post this in forum? do you want to make some drama or what? the 1st season player didnt say anything about this pet but you keep chattering like a squirrel. You can send a private message to STS instead making drama in forum.

Gouiwaa9000
07-06-2016, 05:38 PM
LOL, can you stop talking about slink? Why? Cause its not fair? Or is it getting more kills? Come on let this pet be legendary not some low quality pet that doesnt suit his kind!!! Ps your just telling this because you keep getting kills, am i right? Give chance to non plat buyers....

LOL ,anything in the game can be obtained without plat now days -_- also slink is free pet ( please dont tell me that its not free i got it in like 2 hours ) , you get something for free and complain ? Lol its stupid that a free pet can overpower a pet that poeple have to farm for ....Gess....

But to that , idk where you found a problem in slink as for me i dont even notice it in pvp , just another useless gold tier reward ( only good ones were blinky , korruption , nilbog and dova )

Gouiwaa9000
07-06-2016, 05:46 PM

Plat buyers dont have anything specail.... you can get best gear without spending plat in like a month or less . Also , i never bough plat and i dont have maxed gear cuz i dont have the time to play for more than 1-2 hours a day unless its a holliday or sunday . I easly win a duel against peole with much higher stats than me unless they are equaly or more skilled than i am ...

Gouiwaa9000
07-06-2016, 05:52 PM
Loool, people complains when pet is too OP at pvp, slink has a very useful aa at pve too.

When legendary pet is OP at pvp people complain, when all about pve no one complain lmao

Cuz pve is aleady easy if you are not going for lb , and nobody in their right mind will use slink while running for lb.... ( well , the undehul elites can be a pain in the a.. sometimes ) . Mages have full control over mobs and can just demobilize them , and the proc on the mythic staff kills them faster than anything else . ( Also most mobs are immune to stun ) , nobody really cares how things affect pve unless its a bug that causes people to get better time. Pve is a place to get gold to do pvp and get aps , also to get those kills and show off how pro you are from grinding tombs for hours where you littelary dont take damage and 1-hit the bosses ( lolz )

ThaAnas
07-06-2016, 08:42 PM
actually what I think about this topic...
yes slink has a really fast cool down... but have u tried it for pvp or event...
at the moment its event time and the cooldown of slink is exactly the same time as ursoths does his main attacks...
so dont be crying around ... everybody is aware that it probably will not stay like this.
Right after event slinks aa will be suited, that is what I think

harie
07-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Hahaha Slink is a freaking legendary pet people!!!! What does legendary mean? Legendary means remarkable enough to be famous or very well known, am i right? Slink must not be nerf! But it is also dsad that i use Slink more than nekro nowdays

Kriticality
07-07-2016, 01:12 AM
Slink isn't as bad as breeze. Not as bad as korruption either. I don't think any slink player can be competitive really. Maybe against solo pvp adventurers but It's garbage pet really. Will be used by bad players to try and gain an edge but they will still end up losing. If you want free pet to be more competitive with people that much more skilled than you then use korruption. There is a reason why pets are limited to only 1 of each kind in sts tournaments. It is sts idea of real skill. You sit around stacking glitchy pets you basically a cheater anyway. If you can't win with a variety of pets and strats you should retire anyway. Let slink enjoy his 5 minutes of fame. I got 6 eggs to sell if any beginner pvpers wanna try their luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidasMint
07-07-2016, 01:55 AM
Lol, you are so envy dude. how much platinum that have you bought? over 10k? I guess still below 20k.

This mean you don't want to know peoples opinion right? so what the point to post this in forum? do you want to make some drama or what? the 1st season player didnt say anything about this pet but you keep chattering like a squirrel. You can send a private message to STS instead making drama in forum.

nope it means the format in which I wrote my rant might not be great , and define drama ....you don't even kno what that word means LOL and to the people that are saying I'm crying I am xD ....BUT then why are you crying about not nerfing slink? if I wasn't right none of you would have replyed here xD so to all the kids crying to me and saying for me to stop crying, lol stop being hypocrites xD facts is fact a dev will probably say I'm wrong and when they do cool ill be waiting

MidasMint
07-07-2016, 02:00 AM
Hahaha Slink is a freaking legendary pet people!!!! What does legendary mean? Legendary means remarkable enough to be famous or very well known, am i right? Slink must not be nerf! But it is also dsad that i use Slink more than nekro nowdays

Arcane,mythic,legendary,epic,rare

MidasMint
07-07-2016, 02:03 AM
Plat buyers dont have anything specail.... you can get best gear without spending plat in like a month or less . Also , i never bough plat and i dont have maxed gear cuz i dont have the time to play for more than 1-2 hours a day unless its a holliday or sunday . I easly win a duel against peole with much higher stats than me unless they are equaly or more skilled than i am ...

well that's the sad truth about mmo rpgs if you're not geared gg

MidasMint
07-07-2016, 02:07 AM
actually what I think about this topic...
yes slink has a really fast cool down... but have u tried it for pvp or event...
at the moment its event time and the cooldown of slink is exactly the same time as ursoths does his main attacks...
so dont be crying around ... everybody is aware that it probably will not stay like this.
Right after event slinks aa will be suited, that is what I think

don't be crying to me then :P
ok so I said it "over powers nekros shield" which means I'm in pvp so you could have answered your own question xD

ok guys don't nerf slink

ill make a buff nekro thread so we can make shields stackable and less cool down for stampy it will be fair then

MidasMint
07-07-2016, 02:12 AM
Slink isn't as bad as breeze. Not as bad as korruption either. I don't think any slink player can be competitive really. Maybe against solo pvp adventurers but It's garbage pet really. Will be used by bad players to try and gain an edge but they will still end up losing. If you want free pet to be more competitive with people that much more skilled than you then use korruption. There is a reason why pets are limited to only 1 of each kind in sts tournaments. It is sts idea of real skill. You sit around stacking glitchy pets you basically a cheater anyway. If you can't win with a variety of pets and strats you should retire anyway. Let slink enjoy his 5 minutes of fame. I got 6 eggs to sell if any beginner pvpers wanna try their luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mishi and sam counter kor gf

Kriticality
07-07-2016, 02:13 AM
mishi and sam counter kor gf

How? Heal over time don't work with korr

MidasMint
07-07-2016, 02:15 AM
no one is crying about para or eyes here xD, my plan worked

Dizzywizzie
07-07-2016, 03:45 AM
I think that this is what STS wants you to do. I mean after the eggslot system they released two pets (koruption and slinky) with pretty good (maybe too good) AA's. Both obtainable in two ways. One by reaching gold tier and one by farming these bosses. This made the price of the eggs at about 500k+ instead of 150k or something. I think this gives some advantage for the richer players.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
07-07-2016, 06:31 AM
Brace yourselves for the Nerf Wars T_T

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Plqgue
07-07-2016, 12:47 PM

Exactly pvp players ruin it for pve players

MidasMint
07-07-2016, 01:51 PM
slink was nerfed

close topic :)

5-4-3-2-1 I can hear them already :....(

Gouiwaa9000
07-07-2016, 01:55 PM
well that's the sad truth about mmo rpgs if you're not geared gg

The point of the game is to get better gear ._. so you can have more fun . I keep my gear at a decent aslong as i dont see anything "fun" in grinding locks for hours .. i have better stuff to do with my life. And no , gear is only like 50% of a fear fight ( as long as the gap is not huge ) skill and luck are in there also..

Gouiwaa9000
07-07-2016, 01:57 PM
I think that this is what STS wants you to do. I mean after the eggslot system they released two pets (koruption and slinky) with pretty good (maybe too good) AA's. Both obtainable in two ways. One by reaching gold tier and one by farming these bosses. This made the price of the eggs at about 500k+ instead of 150k or something. I think this gives some advantage for the richer players.

500k is a matter of a day ._. also slink is 99% trash in pvp .....

MidasMint
07-07-2016, 02:09 PM

we had a 5v5 we vs 3 to 4 slinks with 1 breeze , a rogue kept switching between slink and nekro

our team had 3 slinks 2 nekros at 1st we was losing because none of us had slink on well that changed pretty fast because we know what we're doing

Dizzywizzie
07-07-2016, 02:23 PM
If it's trash then what's the point of this thread?

Azrizal Rahimy
07-07-2016, 02:41 PM
So to all PVP players,are you satisfied with this nerf Slink????Good luck from nerf Slink.

Gouiwaa9000
07-07-2016, 03:07 PM
If it's trash then what's the point of this thread?

Idk , its not me that started it XD i dont get it how poeple manage to get stunned by it... once you see the pool you have like 4 seconds to shield , nekro or run away *_*
You must have the reflexes of a statue to fall in it. I asked 3 friend with slink to try and get me stunned by the aa in any ways possible , even after beeing stunned by fb in the pool i could just run out , and if i get locked in , simple debuff cleaning pet solved the problem .

Gouiwaa9000
07-07-2016, 03:16 PM
we had a 5v5 we vs 3 to 4 slinks with 1 breeze , a rogue kept switching between slink and nekro

our team had 3 slinks 2 nekros at 1st we was losing because none of us had slink on well that changed pretty fast because we know what we're doing

Emmm , personaly i dont see alot of clahses with slink , for some obvius reason everybody prefers korruption , nekro , sns and mm for them ._. i dont even care does it get nerfed or buffed . Im just against free pets beeing better than anything that we have to farm for . 2 of well timed nekros is enough to make any stun/freeze pets pointless in a clash.

harie
07-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Lol thanks gouiwaa for knocking my head, i came to my sense! I miss using my nekro lol! Sorry for all the trouble!!!

Eguin
07-08-2016, 10:44 AM
slink es muy buen pet :D

Eguin
07-08-2016, 10:47 AM
slink es muy buen pet