PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Someone else chat bubble shows on top of my char

Formosa
08-26-2011, 09:41 PM
I didn't notice it before but it seems that sometimes someone else chat bubble display on top of my character. I'm not sure if this happens with other types of chat but for me it seems to happen with the guild chat.

See from the screenshot. I didn't say "Goodbye" but my guild member said it and it showed on top of my character.

Ellyidol
08-26-2011, 09:46 PM
I think it only works for guild chat. I like it actually. It allows me to notice guild chat easier while being in a dungeon.

Doesn't always seem to happen though, so I don't know what exactly causes it.

JaytB
08-26-2011, 09:49 PM
I think it only works for guild chat. I like it actually. It allows me to notice guild chat easier while being in a dungeon.

Doesn't always seem to happen though, so I don't know what exactly causes it.

Yeah, haven't figured that one out yet myself. I also kind of like it, makes it clearer when someone says something :)

Zbooo
08-26-2011, 09:50 PM
This is new to guild chat, and its intended to happen.

Ellyidol
08-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Yeah, haven't figured that one out yet myself. I also kind of like it, makes it clearer when someone says something :)

Kinda off topic, but have you tried SL in an iPad?

Chat box reallllyyyyy small.

JaytB
08-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Kinda off topic, but have you tried SL in an iPad?

Chat box reallllyyyyy small.

Yeah lol, that's the first thing I noticed. At first I though something was wrong, but I kind of like it.. It shows much more lines on the screen, or so it seems. I have to admit, it took some getting used too though.

Ellyidol
08-26-2011, 09:56 PM
Yeah lol, that's the first thing I noticed. At first I though something was wrong, but I kind of like it.. It shows much more lines on the screen, or so it seems. I have to admit, it took some getting used too though.

Yup! Gonna be hard going from PL to SL chat.

Another reason why I like the chat bubble. Less emphasis on the chatbox :p

Wham
08-27-2011, 09:31 AM
I've seen this too. However it doesn't appear above my head, it appears above the heads of random people in the dungeon with me. Obviously not the person who actually is writing.

Zaltiar
08-27-2011, 11:05 AM
I made a bug post bout this a few days ago haha
Devs stil havent got to it yet i think, busy working on pl prolly

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
08-28-2011, 02:04 PM
This should be fixed for the next content update.