PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Dudeitzme
08-27-2011, 02:00 AM
Is it just me, or is it more difficult to make money compared to PL? I've noticed majority of the items sell for 1-2c only, which can make it rather difficult for newer players earn money without using IAP's.

Zaltiar
08-27-2011, 02:15 AM
Nope ur right it is quite harder to make $$ in sl. 1sl credit= 10 pl gold. Or around that I guess.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Trollee
08-27-2011, 02:17 AM
Yeah also give that at the moment there are no pinks, or even purples (except for crafting items) which also means there is generally a lot less money. In the future I expect there will be a lot more credits flying around.

Flowman
08-27-2011, 05:52 AM
My theory is that these low credit liquidations are here to stay. The reason: they want us to use plat to buy credits. If you can't tell already, they're really trying to get us to buy plat. The little ads that pop up at the start...the free "trial" elixir...the upgradeable characters...how the plat armors are better than their green counterparts in a lot of aspects...making stims and credits hard to get...

Dudeitzme
08-27-2011, 09:55 AM
The only problem with the SL economy is being able to purchase Pots. For me it was rather difficult for me to make the 750c needed for the discounted 100 StimPack in GuildHalls. i think an easy fix for this would be: 1)Increase how much equips sell to vendors. or 2) Reduce prices for pots.

Piosidon
08-27-2011, 10:24 AM
I think STS is just encouraging you to do quests which give money and stim and power packs.

Dudeitzme
08-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Only problem with that Pios is that there is only so many quests you can do.

Breadkeeper
08-27-2011, 04:54 PM
All of us had this problem at the beginning. But find a good engineer friend and this Will be reduced. I've not bought any creds and am sitting at 100k. And over 3k of each stim. I know alot more people with much more then that. and no i didn't sell any vanitys. Its slow to start but if you play smart you should catch up.

noobmigo
08-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Naaw, actually, it's just the starting economy.

I believe it was the same as PL.

We just have to wait for more credits to come into play, when we get pinks, and people start spending saved credits. Personally, I feel it's good to invest in some premium items now, and sell them later when prices start rising. Of course, I've got to make credits first, lol.