PDA

View Full Version : Money problems, I need help!

Unxtoxic
08-27-2011, 03:12 AM
So a few days ago, star legends came out for iOS users. I was so excited to play! But I've notice that is is super hard to get money in star legends. And when I do eventually get money, I always use it on Stim packs (I think that's what it is called). I try to use the auction but I need money to put the items in auction, so that doesn't really help me. I liquidate items but only for 1gold, which doesn't really help either. Also I'm afraid I might be liquidating a very rare item. So if anyone has any suggestions on how to get your money amount up, please post. It would really help me and a few other people. Well thanks in advance!

-Toxic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McBain
08-27-2011, 03:33 AM
First off, if you just started, I wouldn't worry too much about liquidating rare items. You won't see anything rare for a while. Judging from your signature, you're pretty well familiar with PL, so the items work the same way. Unless it's green, purple, or pink, there's no need to really think twice about selling something. As for the gold, yeah...it's harder to come by, and you have to be really conservative with stim packs. You can't be spamming pots in this game like in PL, and as someone who mostly plays a bird in PL, I had a tough time adjusting to that myself at first. The idea was obviously to really push platinum with this game, because it can be tough to get going without it at the start due to the scarceness of gold. Just keep hanging in there as best you can, and as your character gets better, you'll find it to be a little easier.

Formora
08-27-2011, 05:43 AM
Yeah I hear you toxic! I upgraded my character, so I had 100 extra stim and power packs but still ran out before I had enough money. What I did was sell the oranges/greens that were worth 150+ credits at the cs. So the 11 auction slots came in handy :)

Add my commando, Formora in game if you want to play.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
08-27-2011, 05:46 AM
I suggest....... doing quests most of them give u 25c + or do the tour quest u earn alot of credits just for talking to people ^^!

Register
08-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Yeah. Do quests. And I noticed that later in thew game, credit drops are more often/large. Gold farmin the 1st level of the game wnt hurt you. Also, if you wanna trade red pots (stims) for some of my blue ones (power pcks) ill be glad. I pot.gold farmed for a little bit earlier and ended up with lke 2 stims and 15 power packs. I hardly use power packs because of kinetic resevior but I find a lot of clueless engineers who wont heal or rev me...

skavenger216
08-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Also, if you join a guild, stimpacks are half price at the machine in guild halls. It helps some...... Lol