PDA

View Full Version : [Bugs] Bloodgrub giving last year's items

extrapayah
07-06-2016, 07:26 AM
hello, pls check again inside bloodgrub's loot table

it gave me a level 52 epic even though i'm level 56, i believe more junks in the loot table will definitely decrease our chance of looting better items
the name of the item is 'lacebark loop of toughness' and pretty sure that this season's epic and rare items are all about gem miner/excavation series

also reroll of any legendary items are above will only be actually rerolled if the rerolled item is 'better' than the previous one, so which one is better between hisha and vanity, between vanity and legendary,
between squakems squishies, blood leaf, dovabear, and lightward recipe?

thanks

Potato is me
07-06-2016, 08:27 AM
hello, pls check again inside bloodgrub's loot table

it gave me a level 52 epic even though i'm level 56, i believe more junks in the loot table will definitely decrease our chance of looting better items
the name of the item is 'lacebark loop of toughness' and pretty sure that this season's epic and rare items are all about gem miner/excavation series

also reroll of any legendary items are above will only be actually rerolled if the rerolled item is 'better' than the previous one, so which one is better between hisha and vanity, between vanity and legendary,
between squakems squishies, blood leaf, dovabear, and lightward recipe?

thanks

The items dropped will probably be ursoth themed as this is an ursoth event and is not connected to the expansion, lacebark sounds about right because it is related to nature.

The sequence should be legendary > Mythic > Vanity according to cs, maybe mythic and vanity are interchangeable. As between legendary items, there is no tier difference between them, so if you roll from epic to legendary, each items have the same chance of looting as long as they are legendary.