PDA

View Full Version : Please add a "Quests" button and an "Inventory" button to the "Menu" drop-down list

shannong
08-27-2011, 07:04 AM
Do this in the Pocket Legends UI too. I noticed in the new "Rivet" tutorial that you actually have the capability to make the "Menu" drop-down list longer with more entries, and was surprised to see it revert to the same old three entries after the tutorial was over. The most common things players want to get into quickly are Inventory and Quests, so why not add these directly to the main "Menu" button? You added "Inventory" to it in the new "Rivet" tutorial and it worked just fine, so it obviously can be done.

Cruis
07-21-2012, 04:33 AM
Do this in the Pocket Legends UI too. I noticed in the new "Rivet" tutorial that you actually have the capability to make the "Menu" drop-down list longer with more entries, and was surprised to see it revert to the same old three entries after the tutorial was over. The most common things players want to get into quickly are Inventory and Quests, so why not add these directly to the main "Menu" button? You added "Inventory" to it in the new "Rivet" tutorial and it worked just fine, so it obviously can be done.

Actually, that'd be pretty nice.

PianoWizzy
07-21-2012, 11:14 PM
....I'm so confused...