PDA

View Full Version : Question About Builds.

razerfingers
07-06-2016, 04:39 PM
I want to know what is the best way to skill a Warrior, Rogue, and Sorc to get the highest damage output? Forget support and defense some people don't know how to play and I like to solo plus dont mind spending gold on mana and health. Any input would be great thanks! Warrior is level 37, Sorc is level 26, and Rogue is level 26.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Befs
07-06-2016, 05:11 PM
All primary stat for jewels and skill build, passives pretty self explanatory, and masteries I only know nox bolt for rogue and fireball / lightning for mage.

Mage skills ice, fire, lightning, clock (or gale for ice in easy maps)

Suentous PO
07-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Main Mage I'm using here is all damage no heal or shield, just pot.
I went for all area effect to hit max enemies so - fire clock lightning gust.
I used any mastery that increased how many enemy can be hit, so fire upgrade to hit more, there's a skill upgrade for lightning to hit more, and last I take any that add to knockdown time or stun times.
Passives were for damage like int and crit.
Timeshift mastery helps a lot other than timed runs.
I'm happy with the build so far at 56

XD

razerfingers
07-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Main Mage I'm using here is all damage no heal or shield, just pot.
I went for all area effect to hit max enemies so - fire clock lightning gust.
I used any mastery that increased how many enemy can be hit, so fire upgrade to hit more, there's a skill upgrade for lightning to hit more, and last I take any that add to knockdown time or stun times.
Passives were for damage like int and crit.
Timeshift mastery helps a lot other than timed runs.
I'm happy with the build so far at 56

XD

Il def do wind cause ice didnt do too much. Thanks for the input! And I hate when people say "mana" like nahh im a damage only tf xP

Suentous PO
07-06-2016, 07:23 PM
^ HA yeh
When ppl demand mana or heals I take it as an invite to troll them, like-

"Yeah mana is the blue bottle on the right, Yw. "
Wkwkwkk

razerfingers
07-07-2016, 01:18 AM
^ HA yeh
When ppl demand mana or heals I take it as an invite to troll them, like-

"Yeah mana is the blue bottle on the right, Yw. "
Wkwkwkk

Perfect!! lol

Zeazimeh
07-07-2016, 11:10 AM
For mage, U can also try fire, lightning, time shift, shield. Time shift mastery 10/10. (I have heal unlocked for rough duel conditions.. we all know the overconfident random players who challenge for a duel)
But remember.. lvl up one character first.. don't do 3 chars at once.. u won't enjoy the journey to lvl up..
Max out one character for farming so that u can farm gold for the rest 2.
Good luck [emoji1]

razerfingers
07-07-2016, 01:32 PM
For mage, U can also try fire, lightning, time shift, shield. Time shift mastery 10/10. (I have heal unlocked for rough duel conditions.. we all know the overconfident random players who challenge for a duel)
But remember.. lvl up one character first.. don't do 3 chars at once.. u won't enjoy the journey to lvl up..
Max out one character for farming so that u can farm gold for the rest 2.
Good luck [emoji1]

Currently I'm doing the event on all, trying to get those wings haha im only silver on all so I might not make it but probably can hit gold

Zeazimeh
07-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Currently I'm doing the event on all, trying to get those wings haha im only silver on all so I might not make it but probably can hit gold

Gold is pretty easy, u can get plat tier too but I dont know how filled those brackets are since I only play event on my lvl 56 mage.

razerfingers
07-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Gold is pretty easy, u can get plat tier too but I dont know how filled those brackets are since I only play event on my lvl 56 mage.

Im still trying to figure out the time to get the points lol theres what one week left?

Zeazimeh
07-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Yes.. till next Thursday

Befs
07-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Ice has more damage output than fire or gale.

For mobs i like fire clock ice gale. all aoe.

for bosses where i can survive without shield i switch gale to light. I have no gale atm because all i do is run Elite underhul(which always requires shield) and km3. I do run normal underhul every now and then but i use the speed set for pulls and prefer pulling big and that requires shield to tank.

Congrats on elite dood.

razerfingers
07-07-2016, 05:05 PM

for bosses where i can survive without shield i switch gale to light. I have no gale atm because all i do is run Elite underhul(which always requires shield) and km3. I do run normal underhul every now and then but i use the speed set for pulls and prefer pulling big and that requires shield to tank.

Oh okay!

Venomousace
07-07-2016, 05:32 PM
For rouge razor shield, aimed, nox, and shadow piercer(sss would work also) passives damage crit agility and nox mastery

biunabis
07-07-2016, 11:05 PM
What is the speed set called?

Safiras
07-08-2016, 12:20 AM
What is the speed set called?

Venomous set. Find them under 'Set' rarity items in the ring and amulet sections in CS.

razerfingers
07-08-2016, 01:47 PM
For rouge razor shield, aimed, nox, and shadow piercer(sss would work also) passives damage crit agility and nox mastery

Thank you!

Visiting
07-08-2016, 02:56 PM

I'd say all passives but speed ~

razerfingers
07-09-2016, 11:49 AM
Anyone know about warrior?

resurrected
07-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Anyone know about warrior?

Build for elite? Normal pve? Pvp? Farming km3? More details pls :)

razerfingers
07-09-2016, 12:34 PM
Build for elite? Normal pve? Pvp? Farming km3? More details pls :)

All of them are for PVE and event farming. I just love killing bosses and mobs fast lol

resurrected
07-09-2016, 12:46 PM
All of them are for PVE and event farming. I just love killing bosses and mobs fast lol

So for elite i use chest splitter,jugg and horn. Swap skyward smash/venge depends on map and situation

razerfingers
07-09-2016, 01:30 PM
So for elite i use chest splitter,jugg and horn. Swap skyward smash/venge depends on map and situation

Thats the easiest way to kill ish fast in PUGs?

resurrected
07-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Thats the easiest way to kill ish fast in PUGs?

If you talk about like km3 then use 3 attack skills skyward smash/chest splitter/windmill and vb for boost your stat to kill faster.

razerfingers
07-09-2016, 03:17 PM
If you talk about like km3 then use 3 attack skills skyward smash/chest splitter/windmill and vb for boost your stat to kill faster.

Oh okay

Fredystern
07-11-2016, 06:43 AM

Same with my build :o all AoE on PvE, and shield when pull only