PDA

View Full Version : Planet Hollywood

Mazvydas
08-27-2011, 08:58 AM

Planet Hollywood is recruiting.

The main goal of this brand new guild is to grow rapidly and become the dominant guild of the BlackStar Universe.

We want to have a lot of members who will have fun leveling together and exploring the world.

High level BlackStar citizens are more than welcome to join.

When we will reach 25 members mark, I will buy the Dynastar "Galaxy" Penthouse for the guild!

All the first 25 members, who will be considered as the originals will have better chances to get good positions in guild management scheme, which will be released a little bit later.

We will also have a lot of draws and games, to keep our members entertained. Fortunes will be won!

If you are interested and would like to join this Elite Guild, currently you can do it easily, just send a message to me and I will invite you as soon as possible.

Kakatoa91
08-27-2011, 09:22 AM
Welcome and good luck.

At first was wonderin wth planet hollywood in here... :D

Just would like to warn you about officer places. Only give those position to trustworthy people and not just on any of the 25 originals like u wrote. Some guild have lost all members because of some bad officers who kicked them all out for the fun...

Mazvydas
08-27-2011, 09:24 AM
Thank you for your advice :) The first 25 members will have the better chances to become officers, but they will need to show dedication and prove that they are trustworthy in order to get the position :)

Ebalere
08-27-2011, 09:25 AM
Good luck! Hope to see ya in-game!

Deathpunch
08-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Just would like to warn you about officer places. Only give those position to trustworthy people and not just on any of the 25 originals like u wrote. Some guild have lost all members because of some bad officers who kicked them all out for the fun...

+1 on this. I just don't understand why some would do this.