PDA

View Full Version : Best 56 Mage Gear?

Invaidus
07-06-2016, 10:23 PM
so I reached level 56 a few days ago, and I have a pretty good grasp on what the best weapons are (immortal corruption, flame forged, dragon hunter, antenna, etc)
But I still do not know what the best mage *gear* is.. I will be doing mainly PvE if that matters at all

This is what I have so far

(all level 56)
Helmet: Rotting Spirit Headdress of Brutality
Raiment: Rotting Spirit Shroud of Brutality
Belt: Elondria's Sash of Natural Brilliance
Ring: Insecticide Ring of Poise
Necklace: Elondrian Blood Pendant of Brutality

any help is appreciated

Sent from my Slate 21 using Tapatalk

Intous
07-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Nice gear, you can switch the ring for an Arcane ring, or a brutality one, as for the pendant get an arcane pendant or planar, always go for gear with str as a secondary stat.

Sent from iPhone Galaxy S10 Neo using Tapatalk

CrazyNewb
07-08-2016, 02:13 AM
Can you guys put pictures or info from where to get such items. For me all these names are new.

Intous
07-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Well before I used to get assault gear, I have a bery high dex but low crit :P, so if you want crit, don't go for assault,go for :P, force types, they give str aswell lawl.

And IMO no matter how much str you've got, you will still be squishy :p.

Sent from my INT-OUS Galaxy Note S10 using Tapatalk

CHAOSSS
07-08-2016, 07:28 PM
i got no idea i dont use a mage id assume damage and intelligence boosting stuff and high armorrating

Invaidus
07-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Nice gear, you can switch the ring for an Arcane ring, or a brutality one, as for the pendant get an arcane pendant or planar, always go for gear with str as a secondary stat.

Sent from iPhone Galaxy S10 Neo using Tapatalk
Is Planar Pendant worth crafting? I was looking at the arcane ring and Pendant and for the most part they decrease my stats.. Is sacrificing some damage worth large amounts of health? Arcane Pendant can increase my health by 460 but decreases damage by 60ish.. Rendtail decrease damage by about 20 and adds 650 health.
Thanks for the help

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Intous
07-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Hey brother, you shouldn't see the stats that these two give ya via auc or give, you should equip them, because they have hidden primary stats buff, and if pendant is cheap, Drogonite bar ( please don't correct me I like calling it that) is 300kish, and relic is 200kish, you just hab to be prepared wif ankhs and do daily 10-12 days, there ya go, the arcane pendant is good too, if you can afford it, arcane ring is the best ring ing atm.

Invaidus
07-10-2016, 11:33 AM
Hey brother, you shouldn't see the stats that these two give ya via auc or give, you should equip them, because they have hidden primary stats buff, and if pendant is cheap, Drogonite bar ( please don't correct me I like calling it that) is 300kish, and relic is 200kish, you just hab to be prepared wif ankhs and do daily 10-12 days, there ya go, the arcane pendant is good too, if you can afford it, arcane ring is the best ring ing atm.
ahhh alright that makes sense. thank you man :)

Sent from my Slate 21 using Tapatalk