PDA

View Full Version : the cure for level 1 twinking!

Ebalere
08-27-2011, 10:50 AM
I just had a brainfart! How about, they charge you 2-3 plat to use stash before level 4? This would effectively nix people deleting and remaking toons to stash pots, and it would be cheap enough to do a few free offers on tapjoy to pay for.

Not to mention, it's more money in STS's pocket so they might be more willing to try this solution. And, once you pay the plat fee, it could also unlock kills while xp locked until you decided to level up, which would then reset your k/d. Better than nothin right? Level 1 twinks can stash and keep track of kills, and if they ever decided to level up, they wouldnt have gotten the advantage over anyone else on kills. I feel this is a easy way to make everyone as happy as possible in the fairest manner.

nick115
08-27-2011, 12:38 PM
that would work, however it still wouldn't fix the problem that disabled exp chars cant get kills. i dont thin it is that fun to not earn anything.

Gluttony
08-27-2011, 12:48 PM
It would fix the level 1 stash problem, but seems a bit like the bank forcing you to pay to withdrawl. I mean I have items on my level 1 that I'd like to stash, I feel robbed just a bit if I have to pay to get that feature back. I'd do it if that was the only way. Now the paying plat to unlock kills is a too much for me to go along with, just seems wrong, plus I'm not sure I understand that it would "reset" your k/d ratio when xp is unlocked. Wouldn't your stats need to be cleared in order to reset that? Perhaps some clarification would help.