PDA

View Full Version : Hunting for them Vanities

Zaltiar
08-27-2011, 11:15 AM
I've been trying to hunt down some vanity helms recently. And yet, nothing lol
I know the drops are random but just wanted to make a thread about where you guys got
your vanity helm drops.
I heard a lot of people got them in Outter Limits, but im suspecting it's because there are more easier mobs there
so drop rates would be more frequent. I did tons of runs there, mostly soloing and some group runs, didnt see a single drop.
And another thing, I hear X Ray visors drop in the last Cycorp map?? Thats the only vanity helm i really want :)
Post up where you got them vanitiess! And add me: Hellcharger/Warbringer/Zaltiar :)
Cheers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Kakatoa91
08-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Its totally random, it is said that it can be drop by everything like mob, boss, chest and in any map.
My main is at around 16k kills and been unlucky in solo adventure or in full parties.
Ive witnessed 2 vanity helm drops... sadly not for me. Xray vizor in numa ruins at the beginnin of map. And 1 green mini alien head (forgot d name lol) in middle of lab.
Zbooo had 2 drops, guess hes the only 2 times lucky at moment.

Zbooo
08-27-2011, 01:06 PM
It's something that comes with grace ;)

MayhemMonkey
08-27-2011, 01:09 PM
I got Mechanical Man Helmet from mob in Outer Limits, and I also witnessed someone else get Squid Buddy from mob in outer limits.

Eyesharp
08-27-2011, 01:30 PM
mechanical man?Whats that

BodMaster
08-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Most I've heard is Outerlimits like I told you ig lol.. but heard someone got it from puting them floating dalek things in the cages you get a drop after this is done.. and another from the Junkie guy on his own :)

Liathea
08-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Yeah, I've been soloing OL a bunch lately. No such luck yet, but my guildie that got an x-ray visor got it from Rich or Little in OL. It's starting to sound like vanity drops are more common from mobs than from mini-bosses or regular bosses.

Kakatoa91
08-30-2011, 03:43 PM
Gosh... 3rd time a vanity helm drop under my nose.
Guess I give luck to other... sad really :(

Liathea
08-30-2011, 06:41 PM
LOL, wanna do a run with me? xD

Really, though, that's harsh. I hope you keep all the luck to yourself one of these days!