PDA

View Full Version : Mass jewel liquidation

Gouiwaa9000
07-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Recently we got a "sell all" option which is really usefull , but it was removed from jewels because they are all same rarity ( makes sence ) but its frustraiting af to liquidate all one by one when you have like 100 of them from griding tombs . What i suggest is the mechanic you used for gem essences . Make each jewek type stack , and when we attempt to sell it we have the option to "sell one" or "sell all" . IMO this will really help the situation .

Sandeeep
07-07-2016, 08:03 AM
this stacking idea was proposed to sts several times
their respone was suitable
if the jewels were stacked like energy essence then huge problems would be found while trading CS and gifting
thus this idea is not implemented

Valkiryas
07-07-2016, 08:15 AM
I am so tired of liquidate everysingle craked/damaged Diamond, Nature and Water Jewel :/

resurrected
07-07-2016, 08:54 AM
I am so tired of liquidate everysingle craked/damaged Diamond, Nature and Water Jewel :/
Spam me nature and diamond xD ( i am seriously i use em for gear)
Ign failedheal c(:

Valkiryas
07-07-2016, 09:07 AM
OK get ready for 320 jewels xD

resurrected
07-07-2016, 09:08 AM
OK get ready for 320 jewels xD
Sure :) just add me lol xD

Valkiryas
07-07-2016, 09:12 AM
OK ill be online in some hours I am at work atm

resurrected
07-07-2016, 09:13 AM
OK ill be online in some hours I am at work atm
Okay:) cya around

Gouiwaa9000
07-07-2016, 11:10 AM
this stacking idea was proposed to sts several times
their respone was suitable
if the jewels were stacked like energy essence then huge problems would be found while trading CS and gifting
thus this idea is not implemented

Well , i dont think it will be hard to limit max amount of listing to 1 .but how much suffering will it save us? When im on my tablet its not a huge problem( tough it is annoying to scroll trough 200 jewels ) , but on pc its frustraiting as all hell beacause i cant use both fingers and have to drag the mouse around each time .

Sandeeep
07-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Well , i dont think it will be hard to limit max amount of listing to 1 .but how much suffering will it save us? When im on my tablet its not a huge problem( tough it is annoying to scroll trough 200 jewels ) , but on pc its frustraiting as all hell beacause i cant use both fingers and have to drag the mouse around each time .
Imma post a suggestion to deal with this.
Tomorrow see if sts may like it. Im lazy today.
True but tons of program code would be needed. And yes its annoying.
More code slower laggyer the game

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
07-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Imma post a suggestion to deal with this.
Tomorrow see if sts may like it. Im lazy today.
True but tons of program code would be needed. And yes its annoying.
More code slower laggyer the game

They basicly have it ready except the ac limitation . ( We had same system with gem essences , and still have it for energy ) i dont think it will be to hard to implement that. Also more code does not make your game more lag more -_- lag is only the connection to the server. ( Tough if the device you are using cant hadle it , you will notice decrease in your fps )

Sandeeep
07-07-2016, 01:49 PM
They basicly have it ready except the ac limitation . ( We had same system with gem essences , and still have it for energy ) i dont think it will be to hard to implement that. Also more code does not make your game more lag more -_- lag is only the connection to the server. ( Tough if the device you are using cant hadle it , you will notice decrease in your fps )
Essence is non stashable or tradeable
It will be hard for cs gift and trade box

Gouiwaa9000
07-07-2016, 02:19 PM
Essence is non stashable or tradeable
It will be hard for cs gift and trade box

But why......? You have the ability to liquidate all at once or one by one , if your posting , gifting or trading you just dont have that sell all option , littelary nothing will be changed . Its not even necesary to make them stack , just give us an option to liquidate all jewels of one kind . As far as i know it should not be very hard to code in .

resurrected
07-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Just spam me with these beautiful green jewels *.* [emoji14]