PDA

View Full Version : In search of an equilibrate guild to join

nazgulking
08-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Hello folks,

I've been playing SL in these days and I'm enjoying it very much. Without further dealy I'm in search of an easygoing guild which doesn't demand "costant" runs or "preset" meetings that if you don't attend will kick you out. As a part of a guild I'm more than willing to help my teammates whenever they need to. Since I've been invited by 3 guilds already, from people I don't know (I suppose they know me from the forum), and I don't want to enter just any guild. Please, give me your suggestions peeps :)

noobmigo
08-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Join Sparkling Pwnies, lol.

Super light, bro!

nazgulking
08-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Join Sparkling Pwnies, lol.

Super light, bro!

I don't know if they want me in... I eat unicorns for breakfast :)

Flowman
08-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Hello folks,

I've been playing SL in these days and I'm enjoying it very much. Without further dealy I'm in search of an easygoing guild which doesn't demand "costant" runs or "preset" meetings that if you don't attend will kick you out. As a part of a guild I'm more than willing to help my teammates whenever they need to. Since I've been invited by 3 guilds already, from people I don't know (I suppose they know me from the forum), and I don't want to enter just any guild. Please, give me your suggestions peeps :)
They invite you to their guild because they invite EVERYONE to their guild lol.

WyteFang
08-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Join my Guild named Living Legendz. We dont do all those things and we dont have requirements. We only formed the group to help each other and others :) if u are interested add me on SL. The name is WyteFang. Pm when u get a chance

nazgulking
08-28-2011, 01:57 AM
In the end I was found in the dark alleys of the UCC Blackstar by my new master Goozy. I'll be part of the Immortals, His neverlasting guild. :D