PDA

View Full Version : Easy vanity suggestion that won't ruin the market

Dopefx
07-07-2016, 04:39 AM
STS probably never reads this stuff..... but I have an easy vanity idea that I think would invite more creativity and diversity between every single player.

how so?

allow players to turn any item(s) of choice into a vanity. if a player chooses to make a vanity it would need to be "crafted" and should take x amount of hours/days to craft. after the item of choice has been made into a vanity, it may not be sold or traded (only stashed)

I'm sure people may have come up with this idea but it's very bland to walk the streets of arlor in the same vanity thousands of others use. creating this option would create more diversity and thus making a character even more of your own. Don't get me wrong, I love some of the vanities they have now but I would love to turn some simple items into vanities just bc they look cool.

Zynzyn
07-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Great idea. Allowing us to mix and match would be great. :)

Lolifee
07-10-2016, 12:27 PM
so cool. i just love the demonlord armor for war or the DWS look

Intous
07-18-2016, 04:11 PM
I love the iron inspector armor for mage, but this idea will hurt the market, armors are more gorgeous then vanities sigh, but cheaper, who would buy a steel commando armor for more gold then the iron armor which costs less but looks alot better.

Kenzou
07-19-2016, 11:30 AM
This is what i've been thinking too
I want my Mythic Set (Level 36) as my vanity <3