PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends

Growwle
08-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Heard a rumor that one of the devs mentioned something about Dark Legends when handing out antennae last week.

Piosidon
08-27-2011, 05:45 PM
And who can forget farm legends

Hankomachos
08-27-2011, 05:50 PM
I believe after "dark legends" comes out, a western themed mmo will be in the works. Which would be :cool:

thefirehawk
08-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Wow awsome

Growwle
08-27-2011, 07:22 PM
If they launch Dark Legends about the time Twilight is in theaters, that game will be packed with pre-teen girls, lol.

Cahaun
08-28-2011, 11:56 AM
If they launch Dark Legends about the time Twilight is in theaters, that game will be packed with pre-teen girls, lol.
Lol Incoming!

Growwle
10-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Wow, my thread is relevant again.

KingFu
10-02-2011, 05:07 PM
The name Dark Guard sounds awesome, doesn't it?

Ayc2000
10-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Dark guard O.o cool title.
I heard Sam mention it to, so it's probably true

Growwle
10-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Sounds cool.

Nightarcher
10-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Dark Legends? Oh baby, I was born for this! How about... Nightspectre?

StompArtist
10-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Well I don't know if this is a secret but since the cat seems already out of the bag: darklegends.com

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-02-2011, 07:05 PM
What would it be about? Dark age in medival time????? Oooo. We can have landlords ranks and squire ranks n sfuff

AdinoEznite
10-02-2011, 07:14 PM
whatttt? oh the crazyness

Growwle
10-02-2011, 07:27 PM
I am hoping Gothic European setting, with traditional monsters, and vampires that die horribly in sunlight. Maybe vampire and werewolf factions, that would be a good background for PVP. Enemies could be like necromancers, mad scientist and vampire/ werewolf hunters. Maybe ghosts, specters (not Mass Effect Specters) and mindless zombies for neutral creatures to fight and villagers to "convert."

bronislav84
10-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Oh jeez, so soon? SL is barely out of beta and they're starting to tease about another game already? Saw the website and liked the page. Time will tell.

Growwle
10-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Actually, it is good timing, like I said, if they can make it coincide with the release of the new Twilight movie, they will get tons of players.

BodMaster
10-02-2011, 08:20 PM
www.DarkLegends.com

:devilish:

Wooop!!!!

Growwle
10-02-2011, 08:25 PM
www.DarkLegends.com

:devilish:

Wooop!!!!

Yeah, saw that, it is what reminded me to refresh this thread.

BodMaster
10-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Lol! Yup sounds awesome!! :D

Cant wait for new 3 main levels inter-linked tho.. wow..! (Like AO)

Space Pirates ftw!

Growwle
10-02-2011, 08:58 PM
If done right, this could be their most popular "legends" franchise as it has the potential to please fans of multiple genres. If it is in a late Gothic setting, they could even throw in a bit of steampunk.

Barrington
10-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Hehe mine lol
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38544-new-guild-for-a-new-game (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38544-new-guild-for-a-new-game)

supposedly a western themed game as well

Growwle
10-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Read that rumor a while ago too.

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Ok awh its underworld stuff. They need a shadow cralwer then. Hehe.

Kindread
10-02-2011, 11:54 PM
We will land the Blackstar there and rid the world of the vile creatures! Vile, I say! Silky smooth skin, red lips and their big over waxed hair! Abominations!

But wait a minute. I could Leech a sexy vampire while she's feeding on me. Hmmm...never ending pleasure. I recant my call to arms.

SuperNas
10-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Wow Y'all are late... here's the link

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?277-Massively.com-E3-2011-Spacetime-Studios-on-the-Legends-Franchise

Necrobane
10-03-2011, 12:18 AM
I wonder if this is linked to the vampire game they posted on youtube...

starsavior
10-03-2011, 12:50 AM
How will I balance playing all three?

Acezero
10-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Cool. Another game with 3 classes, pump stats into 1 attribute and a lot of crappy skills.

Lowlyspy
10-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Cool. Another game with 3 classes, pump stats into 1 attribute and a lot of crappy skills.
I wonder if trolls (like this) will be in the game too.

Cant wait for it to come out, should be fun. Gonna be difficult to balance my time between 3 games lol

BodMaster
10-03-2011, 02:36 AM

Cant wait for it to come out, should be fun. Gonna be difficult to balance my time between 3 games lol

Woop!! Go Lowly! I caught you levelling yesterday.. Ommmmm :O

Acezero
10-03-2011, 03:04 AM
Having an opinion is definitely trolling, of course some if it was facts, fanboy.

SuperNas
10-03-2011, 03:07 AM

That wasn't trolling. At least in my books

StompArtist
10-03-2011, 08:19 AM

Although I do share one of your concern which is I am in the opinion that the game would be so much better if it forced us to "choose wisely" between attribute allocations, I am left wondering by the tone of your post as of why you'd bother posting 45 messages on the threads if you think the game sucks so much.

Seems very pointless to complain about a game you obviously dislike altogether!

Lowlyspy
10-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Having an opinion is definitely trolling, of course some if it was facts, fanboy.
Meh i calls'm as i sees'm. Oh and i am not fanboy, i consider myself chum-chum :D (congrats to whoever gets that)

thewolf
10-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Dark legends sounds awesome thats a cool name

Growwle
10-03-2011, 11:47 AM

I agree that the Legends games are a bit simplistic, but they are good for what they are. An MMO that can be run on a five year old device and cross multiple platforms is pretty impressive, even if it lacks depth. I doubt these games were intended to be played for hours on end, more like for 20 minutes at lunch, or between classes.

Growwle
10-03-2011, 11:48 AM
I wonder if this is linked to the vampire game they posted on youtube...

No idea, link it for us?

Growwle
10-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Does Empire of Night relate to Dark Legends at all?

Acezero
10-03-2011, 11:27 PM

Although I do share one of your concern which is I am in the opinion that the game would be so much better if it forced us to "choose wisely" between attribute allocations, I am left wondering by the tone of your post as of why you'd bother posting 45 messages on the threads if you think the game sucks so much.

Seems very pointless to complain about a game you obviously dislike altogether! Mainly because I feel as though I wasted five dollars on a game where I auto attack, mindlessly placing stat and skill points barely effects the play of the game. Id rather be rewarded for playing smart. But I guess he's right, it's a mobile MMO how much substance could you ask for?

mugen
10-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Mainly because I feel as though I wasted five dollars on a game where I auto attack, mindlessly placing stat and skill points barely effects the play of the game. Id rather be rewarded for playing smart. But I guess he's right, it's a mobile MMO how much substance could you ask for?

Ya but the great thing is you didnt really have to "waste" any real money you can play these games and not spend a dime !

thewolf
10-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Ya nice to know sounds good

Nick41324
10-04-2011, 12:36 AM
To be completely honest, the whole space theme just didnt hook with me :/ I have about maybe 3-4hours of total gameplay and I really like the Mid-evil theme.
I think "dark legends" and a western themed game sounds pretty dang cool!

SuperNas
10-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Hope for the best ....expect the worse

Growwle
10-04-2011, 01:53 AM
I enjoy both PL and SL, although SL fills the niche I was looking for better, due to the fast-paced instances that I can complete in a short timeframe. Dark Legends interests me as a change of pace, since anything in excess becomes boring and mundane. Anyway, I guess if people don't like STS games, no one is forcing them to spend money on them and they can go back to Angry Birds whenever they want. Finally, I intended this thread to be about Dark Legends speculation and maybe have the devs take notice and leak some info here, not to argue about whether STS games are worth your time or not.

Barrington
10-04-2011, 03:33 AM
dont forget the sts games are going to be available to play on chrome web browser

SuperNas
10-04-2011, 03:55 AM
dont forget the sts games are going to be available to play on chrome web browser

I don't like that idea....but oh well, I can't do anything about it :)

Necrobane
10-04-2011, 04:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P58-aJ0CZ5Q

Nvm I was thinking of empire of night

EDIT: B*'s name changed, so it's possible :D

BodMaster
10-04-2011, 09:51 AM

Key topics:
1. New PL Expansion called "Humania" is coming
2. New SL Expansion/City(?) called "The Shipyard" is coming
3. New Game announced: "Dark Legends" (Horror genre. May be a MMO, but I wasn't 100% certain). Beta ETA is December, but it may push out. The team is taking their time with it.
4. STS games will be made playable in the Chrome web browser.

4. Seems certain.. im more of a FireFox guy tho :D

Growwle
10-04-2011, 11:54 AM

I think it is a great idea, because then all my family and friends who are too poor or cheap to get smartphones can play too.

MimeRifle
10-04-2011, 12:24 PM
I'm completely on the fence on whether having the game flooded with teenage girls would be a good or bad thing... thankfully my feelings on that topic aren't germane to this conversation!

I love the idea of Dark Legends!! I would celebrate when the game is released by mixing myself a Boris Karloff. :D

Barrington
10-04-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm completely on the fence on whether having the game flooded with teenage girls would be a good or bad thing... thankfully my feelings on that topic aren't germane to this conversation!

I love the idea of Dark Legends!! I would celebrate when the game is released by mixing myself a Boris Karloff. :D

think underworld/van helsingk not twilight

MimeRifle
10-04-2011, 01:02 PM
think underworld/van helsingk not twilight

Oh, yes! That's much better!!! Very anxious!

Barrington
10-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Oh, yes! That's much better!!! Very anxious!

also heard that people will explode in a shower of blood!

StompArtist
10-04-2011, 01:15 PM
Twilight Vampires are no Vampires at all just a pretext for teenage soap opera. Boooooo!

Growwle
10-04-2011, 01:50 PM
I agree, should be traditional vampires and werewolves, not shape-shifters.

Nick41324
10-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Im just wondering.... What would be the weapons on a vampire game lol? Maybe a wooden stake? Or a gun that shoots silver bullets :)

Growwle
10-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Im just wondering.... What would be the weapons on a vampire game lol? Maybe a wooden stake? Or a gun that shoots silver bullets :)

Guess that would depend on if we were the monsters, or the monster hunters and what time period the game was in. There is not much info from the devs yet.

Samhayne
10-04-2011, 02:21 PM
There is not much info from the devs yet.

Sorry y'all, Dark Legends will continue to just be a tease for the time being. We don't plan to release further details over what we did at the Big Android BBQ for a bit.

Stay tuned and/or follow the Facebook page so you get all the latest when it comes out http://www.facebook.com/darklegends

Cahaun
10-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Ooooh I wanna beta test it! It's what I do best! :D

Growwle
10-04-2011, 02:43 PM
There is not much info from the devs yet.

Sorry y'all, Dark Legends will continue to just be a tease for the time being. We don't plan to release further details over what we did at the Big Android BBQ for a bit.

Stay tuned and/or follow the Facebook page so you get all the latest when it comes out http://www.facebook.com/darklegends

Thanks for that much at least.

Gazroast
10-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Oh jeez, so soon? SL is barely out of beta and they're starting to tease about another game already? Saw the website and liked the page. Time will tell.

+1 for this. a little too soon IMO. SL will die if this comes out before SL even gets a chance to take off.

deafmaster
10-04-2011, 05:12 PM
+1 for this. a little too soon IMO. SL will die if this comes out before SL even gets a chance to take off.

Absolutely agree. SL has some serious potential and needs time.

Growwle
10-04-2011, 05:56 PM
It would not affect STS much if any one of their games dies off as long as they are make the same amount or more off of platinum sales. Plus the Sci-fi fans will stick with Star Legends and fantasy fans with Pocket Legends as long as new and interesting content comes out at a reasonable rate.

Xazic
10-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Omg now my thirst for information has begun! FAST WE NEED INFO SO I WON'T DEHYDRATE!!!

Growwle
10-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Omg now my thirst for information has begun! FAST WE NEED INFO SO I WON'T DEHYDRATE!!!

Lol, I already begged Samhayne to give us a bit more info, but he said we get nothing but a tease so far.

Tvis
10-04-2011, 11:24 PM
There's plenty of tease about this and the others ;)

Growwle
10-05-2011, 03:51 AM
There's plenty of tease about this and the others ;)

Keep it going, get this game developed, I would program it myself if I could, because , like I said it will be a goldmine if done right.

Growwle
10-05-2011, 10:05 AM
Well, don't let this thread die. What do we want in Dark Legends? What would STS have to do in this game that would make it top PL and SL?

Samhayne
10-05-2011, 10:14 AM

Star Legends is doing great! Already over 1 Million Downloads and climbing. We have an aggressive schedule of content updates coming for it over the next months to keep it fresh and interesting (and PL too!). If anything, we expect a bit of a lift to PL and SL when Dark Legends comes out (bleed over, you know). We saw PL get a nice lift with the launch of SL. We don't think anything will be dying off anytime soon!

MimeRifle
10-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Star Legends is doing great! Already over 1 Million Downloads and climbing. We have an aggressive schedule of content updates coming for it over the next months to keep it fresh and interesting (and PL too!). If anything, we expect a bit of a lift to PL and SL when Dark Legends comes out (bleed over, you know). We saw PL get a nice lift with the launch of SL. We don't think anything will be dying off anytime soon!

*clap clap* a great game is a great game, and great games have longevity. I wouldn't be concerned about it. I downloaded the iPad version of Sid Meiers' Pirates! For cripes' sake!! :-)

Growwle
10-05-2011, 10:30 AM

Sam, SL in my opinion, improved on PL in a lot of ways and I tend to play more SL than PL at the moment. I would not want to see either of these games disappear, but I am anticipating that Dark Legends will benefit from what STS has learned in the development of SL and PL and be your best game yet. Lol, I wish I could afford to pack up and move to Texas to be a part of STS, but alas inflation is killing me and I am stuck where I am.

StompArtist
10-05-2011, 12:17 PM

I think that the different settings will attract different folks (some may play all games) so the more the merrier...

octavos
10-05-2011, 12:29 PM

I think that the different settings will attract different folks (some may play all games) so the more the merrier...

The really addicted players like myself, will give all the games a shot. But SL is where my concentration is at atm. Pl does have a large crowd and SL is up-and-coming. DL will have a different flavor.
the benefits to having different games to choose from is when you get bored with one, you travel to another :p and updates will from all the games, on a regular basis will keep you coming for more.

Growwle
10-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I personally play Star Legends mostly since it came out, because it is easier to stay at max level when you start from the ground up, but I hop back to PL whenever I run out if things to do in SL between updates and when SL is lagging too badly.

Navygreen
10-05-2011, 01:12 PM

*Huge Smile!*

Growwle
10-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Please, Please do the beta either a s a direct download from STS, or through Android Market. I have been a Verizon Customer for many years with very few problems, but the Vcast Market, in my opinion, is buggy and rarely works right.

Cahaun
10-05-2011, 02:25 PM
I still want the beta Dark Legends! :D

Tvis
10-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Please, Please do the beta either a s a direct download from STS, or through Android Market. I have been a Verizon Customer for many years with very few problems, but the Vcast Market, in my opinion, is buggy and rarely works right.

Let beta go to the forumers! *Thumbs-up*

Growwle
10-05-2011, 04:14 PM

Let beta go to the forumers! *Thumbs-up*

Yes, specifically people replying to this thread :D

@Samhayne - nudge nudge, wink wink ;) (in a purely platonic fashion of course).

MimeRifle
10-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Good idea Growwle!

Darkfader
10-05-2011, 04:59 PM
This thread smells so badly, and I reconize this smell. It's dragons, hydras and knights. ;]
just a tought.

Growwle
10-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Nice, but unless they are undead, they would belong in PL.

swordlover
10-05-2011, 05:13 PM
having an opinion is definitely trolling, of course some if it was facts, fanboy.
meh i calls'm as i sees'm. Oh and i am not fanboy, i consider myself chum-chum :d (congrats to whoever gets that) omfg roflmao

Growwle
10-05-2011, 06:36 PM
What kind of creatures would you want to fight in Dark Legends?

Necrobane
10-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Zommbiieesss! too much like PL?

Growwle
10-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Ghouls, werewolves, mad scientists, vampires, ghosts, possessed townsfolk, even the obligatory haunted suit of armor. Stalking the streets of Gothic Europe at night, passing the grave robbers selling jewelry and body parts in dark alleys. Vampire coteries and witch covens, demonic cults and lost souls. Werewolves stalking the woods, which one would of course be named Growwle ( or some form of that name if someone ninjas it ).

Necrobane
10-05-2011, 10:50 PM
LOVE the ideas mate :)

Growwle
10-06-2011, 02:43 AM
Anyone else have ideas? Let's keep this thread going until the game is in beta at least.

Aperfecte
10-06-2011, 03:20 AM
I want to be a dragon that farts fire!

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Ghouls, werewolves, mad scientists, vampires, ghosts, possessed townsfolk, even the obligatory haunted suit of armor. Stalking the streets of Gothic Europe at night, passing the grave robbers selling jewelry and body parts in dark alleys. Vampire coteries and witch covens, demonic cults and lost souls. Werewolves stalking the woods, which one would of course be named Growwle ( or some form of that name if someone ninjas it ).

That would be fun!

Prozak
10-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Ooh, Diablo 2 style mobile MMO? Though, I guess Pocket Legends could be considered similar. Dark Legends hmm...webpage looks spiffy :P Pretty crazy they're already thinking about developing another game! Can't wait to see where this one goes, I'm eager to find out the game style/storyline.

Growwle
10-06-2011, 09:00 AM
I want to be a dragon that farts fire!

What would motivate a dragon that farts fire?

Growwle
10-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Ooh, Diablo 2 style mobile MMO? Though, I guess Pocket Legends could be considered similar. Dark Legends hmm...webpage looks spiffy :P Pretty crazy they're already thinking about developing another game! Can't wait to see where this one goes, I'm eager to find out the game style/storyline.

Yeah hoping their art style goes a bit darker for this, similar to how Diablo is a bit darker and more realistic than Warcraft. Also, hopefully the dungeons are randomized like Diablo.

Prozak
10-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Would be cool if STS created a more PvP oriented game. Something like how RUNE was back in the day, or something similar.

Growwle
10-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Would be cool if STS created a more PvP oriented game. Something like how RUNE was back in the day, or something similar.

As I said earlier in this thread, if they have a Vampire and a Werewolf faction, that would be a great reason for PVP. Make it persistent world PVP (elective of course, so non-pvp players can avoid it) with gangs of werewolves fighting gangs of vampires over "human hunting grounds," or turf in dark alleys, out of sight of the monster hunters and "inquisitors."

There is so much potential to make this game completely awesome, that is why I am near-fanatical for it and choose to be a self appointed fan "vanguard."

MimeRifle
10-06-2011, 11:32 AM
As I said earlier in this thread, if they have a Vampire and a Werewolf faction, that would be a great reason for PVP. Make it persistent world PVP (elective of course, so non-pvp players can avoid it) with gangs of werewolves fighting gangs of vampires over "human hunting grounds," or turf in dark alleys, out of sight of the monster hunters and "inquisitors."

There is so much potential to make this game completely awesome, that is why I am near-fanatical for it and choose to be a self appointed fan "vanguard."

I love that idea too. It covers a new angle for pvp, and also provides a lot of opportunity for a richer, more "living" back story. Sometimes those factions relationships might change. Oh look, the vamps and weres have a peace treaty! Etc...

Twinrova
10-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Now this I can't wait to play! Sounds awesome! :D

I love the Supernatural, and Gothic settings! I might leave PL for a bit after the release, but I'll still be focused on SL! :cool:

Growwle
10-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Now this I can't wait to play! Sounds awesome! :D

I love the Supernatural, and Gothic settings! I might leave PL for a bit after the release, but I'll still be focused on SL! :cool:

Just remember that all the ideas and scenarios that have been posted by myself and anyone else other than STS employees in this thread are pure conjecture and wishful thinking, on our part. Hopefully Samhayne and the others keep watching this thread and get some useful ideas from it :cool:

Growwle
10-06-2011, 12:37 PM
I love that idea too. It covers a new angle for pvp, and also provides a lot of opportunity for a richer, more "living" back story. Sometimes those factions relationships might change. Oh look, the vamps and weres have a peace treaty! Etc...

Yes, that could be player- driven, but guided by STS with clever NPCs and events. This can't be entirely player driven though, there has to be a rich and constantly changing PVE environment too, possibly influenced by these PVP battles (NPCs being dislocated and such).

Lowlyspy
10-06-2011, 12:41 PM
having an opinion is definitely trolling, of course some if it was facts, fanboy.
meh i calls'm as i sees'm. Oh and i am not fanboy, i consider myself chum-chum :d (congrats to whoever gets that) omfg roflmao
Woo someone got it! You win a free frosty freezy freeze! :D

Growwle
10-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Halloween would be a great time for a little more Dark Legends info to leak out don't you think?

Samhayne
10-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Halloween would be a great time for a little more Dark Legends info to leak out don't you think?

*shifty eyes*

Phoenixking
10-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Sam hayne stop bragging about your shifty eyes LOL! :P

Growwle
10-06-2011, 04:40 PM

*shifty eyes*

Gotta have a dog with shifty eye in every Legends game ;)

octavos
10-06-2011, 04:41 PM
*shifty eyes*

all I gotta say is hats off to you guys.....Ill report bugs as they occur....just like I did in sl :p

Sneeze **Beta*** Sneeze***Verizon Vcast**Sneeze :D

Growwle
10-06-2011, 05:01 PM
*shifty eyes*

all I gotta say is hats off to you guys.....Ill report bugs as they occur....just like I did in sl :p

Sneeze **Beta*** Sneeze***Verizon Vcast**Sneeze :D

***cough, cough***DIRECT DOWNLOAD, NO VCAST***cough, cough***would love to beta***

WoundedEagle
10-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Not another android only beta...

Growwle
10-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Sam, thanks for moving my thread for me :-)

Prozak
10-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Heavy focus on PvP aspect this time ;3

Growwle
10-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Heavy focus on PvP aspect this time ;3

Yes, I want to make your toon disappear in a "fountain of blood." :p

Phoenixking
10-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Same here when is sts adding pvp to sl anyway?

wizardstarr
10-06-2011, 11:57 PM
I heard about it but what theme is it I though it would be like a dark relm of Shadows and Ghost B]

Growwle
10-07-2011, 01:13 AM
I heard about it but what theme is it I though it would be like a dark relm of Shadows and Ghost B]

Wish I knew, only official word is that "enemies will explode in a fountain of blood." Anticipating a gothic / horror theme, but may be wrong.

Growwle
10-07-2011, 05:14 PM
No...my thread is dying...:(

Growwle
10-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Dying for more info.....

Handsofmyvodka
10-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Quiwundi is reserved!!!!!Lol

Handsofmyvodka
10-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Twilight Vampires are no Vampires at all just a pretext for teenage soap opera. Boooooo!AMEN!!!!!

Snakespeare
10-21-2011, 05:19 PM
When Dark Shadows comes out, Twilight will be forgotten.

Arthanos
10-22-2011, 12:14 PM
No...my thread is dying...:(

BUDDUM... CRASH!
I think it should be gothic french, or england, like the dracula novel. It should focus on pvp, have maybe 5-10 classes, to make up for the memory not focused on questing. pve could be like, special zones where we could lvl up. There should also be an ability to "prestige", if we wanted to attract COD lovers, although that wouldnt be the BEST. Just brainstorming, lol. My ideas have prolly all been expressed before. Im,just a good little cog in the machine that is life.

Zeus
10-22-2011, 03:00 PM
I think this might be the game that will make me quit PL. SL didn't do anything for me, unfortunately. Maybe I just am not a space kinda guy, because you need oxygen to survive in space. ;)

Slade431
10-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Go to my thread for dark legends. Post your ideas for the upcoming Dark Legends.

Growwle
10-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Go to my thread for dark legends. Post your ideas for the upcoming Dark Legends.

Quite a few ideas on this thread, since it predates the Dark Legends forum, but it might be good to have a shorter thread that is easier to search for ideas ;)

StompArtist
10-24-2011, 08:48 AM
I think this might be the game that will make me quit PL. SL didn't do anything for me, unfortunately. Maybe I just am not a space kinda guy, because you need oxygen to survive in space. ;)

Not for the first few seconds!

Growwle
10-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Almost Halloween, maybe we will get a treat like some more Dark Legends info, but not a trick, like an empty Facebook page :rolleyes:

blox
11-01-2011, 04:31 PM
there should be dark antennaes before dl comes out

t0073105b
11-11-2011, 07:02 AM
Please tell me when dark legends came out

Cheton
12-08-2011, 03:21 PM
is it realy coming out?