PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Bring back engineer skill stacking.

Raulur
08-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Please bring back stacking. If you think it was too powerful, then swing the nerf bat! It gets really annoying when I cannot use half of my skills just because another engineer is already spamming with lower level skills.

bronislav84
08-28-2011, 01:17 AM
Completely agreed.

Or how about higher ranks of Protection overwrite lower ranks, and lower ranks retime a higher rank instead of being completely useless?

For Empathy, I think they should stack, since more heals is never a bad thing.

shannong
08-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Agreed. Running into too many engies now who are straight up damage (lol) and don't bring anything useful to the team. No heals. No 1m/s energy regen buff from casting Revive every 60 seconds, etc. Bring back stacking and you'll bring back true support Engies, which are needed IMO.

dcichoracki
08-30-2011, 12:16 AM
I completely agree, something needs to be changed. I've been in took many guardian battles with other engineers who cast their level 1 heal & my level 6 does nothing. It's hard to stay alive on a 10 point heal every 3 seconds.

Maybe make the recharge rate better at higher levels too, so the level 1 heal can only come in every 20 seconds, for instance then, like revive, the level 6 will be able to cast more frequently. At least this will eliminate the potential of that low level spammer to have a negative impact on the battle.

JaytB
08-30-2011, 12:23 AM
+1

Definitely need some stacking. Maybe let only 50% stack or so. As it stands now, 2 engi's in a group are fairly useless :(

Flowman
08-30-2011, 04:43 AM
2 transference/revive > 1 transference/revive.
Hardly useless.

dethmetaler
08-30-2011, 05:02 AM
Agreed. Running into too many engies now who are straight up damage (lol) and don't bring anything useful to the team. No heals. No 1m/s energy regen buff from casting Revive every 60 seconds, etc. Bring back stacking and you'll bring back true support Engies, which are needed IMO.

I have done full runs with groups full of engies and have got literally no heals. It doesn't make much sense to me. I'm not at all hating on them, just heal me once in a while!

Acyer
08-30-2011, 06:08 AM
Bro don't worry about what other engineers use a heal is a heal use it. Also dont rely on just their heals bro get stims.

MikeMinotaur
08-31-2011, 11:30 AM
Completely agreed.

Or how about higher ranks of Protection overwrite lower ranks, and lower ranks retime a higher rank instead of being completely useless?

For Empathy, I think they should stack, since more heals is never a bad thing.

Defiantly higher ranks overwrite lower of same skill cast. Empathy stacking... Well, maybe. I try to talk with other Engi's so we can work out who does what based on who's got the highest ranks. This saves all the Engi's time and power possibly wasted on lower ranked skills.