PDA

View Full Version : We need x2 odds on crates!

Zanpa
07-07-2016, 06:25 AM
Since new lvl 56 arcanes released many people opening crates but we know the supply is still low...people already lost so much of the hard earned gold(including me) opening crates and not getting anything good at all...we lost so much and finding new weapon/eggs that we need is so much hard because its too costly and rare..

So pls we need X2 odds/chance on crates so we can have a chance to loot more arcanes that we need.

Please STS make it happen.thank you

RYYUKK
07-07-2016, 06:46 AM
That the meaning for arcane rarity if u want arcane and best stuff each lock u are so wrong about bussines

Befs
07-07-2016, 07:26 AM
Please no... I don't want completely devalued arcane that anyone can get.

I wanna actually be able to work hard for something.

P.S. I hope these arcane stay blood leaf exclusive.

Zeazimeh
07-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Prices of the new arcanes have dropped by 50% in 3 days. Do u want everyone to carry a lvl 56 arcane around? U don't want to work for it?
P.S. I still don't have them, I am farming for it.

Melthyz
07-07-2016, 09:58 AM
Personally I dun think "Arcane" and "rarity" belong in the same sentence... i'm just saying...

Melthyz
07-07-2016, 10:59 AM
me too im still farming for it...

i like the fact that its rare and expensive..

because thats the challenge of it..

you don't wanna work hard for something, then in 3 days time everyone has it :/

we players admit it or not wants to feel superior in a way.

and you won't feel special if you look left and right almost all players beside you has the item you have been dreaming about :/

Give it another 2 weeks everyone left and right of you will have 1.
Y I always have a budget of what I'm willing to spend cuz I know this exclusivity only last so long.

Melthyz
07-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Ouch 30m could've gotten bow+dagger and have 15+ leftover. My buddy always say... can't beat the thrill of the hunt.

friana
07-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Plz dont waste our hard work for me to get these arcanes

thekragle
07-07-2016, 12:22 PM
We DONT need 2x odds. Please lets keep things nice and rare.

Nabhunter
07-07-2016, 01:35 PM
2x doesnt mean anything.. While 2x arcane when 46 arcane weapons were released i opened about 70 massives and got 0 arcane weapons.. There went 7m worth of locks..

Melthyz
07-07-2016, 01:46 PM
2x doesnt mean anything.. While 2x arcane when 46 arcane weapons were released i opened about 70 massives and got 0 arcane weapons.. There went 7m worth of locks..

It means you got "MELTHYZ' LUCK", 2x arcane will devalue the current Arcanes by at least half....

extrapayah
07-07-2016, 01:59 PM
i think the reason of these weapons drop in half after first few days is simply there is no method available for many, to generate gold (not via trading),
but anyway, i support for cheap weapons and cheap pets! gogogo 2x chance!

Melthyz
07-07-2016, 02:10 PM
i think the reason of these weapons drop in half after first few days is simply there is no method available for many, to generate gold (not via trading),

I think there are several factors at work:

1. If I dun sell mine fast I won't be able to get a premium price for my Arcane.
2. Arcanes are so abundant nowadays it just doesn't hold it's value well.
3. These Arcanes are just a slight upgrade to what we already have.

Many just don't want to waste their hard earned gold (including myself) when we know it's going to be a lot cheaper if we wait a few days.

Befs
07-07-2016, 03:33 PM

Lol I looted like 15 arcanes in like 30 crates.

They were raining especially with those ren'gol odds.

Nabhunter
07-07-2016, 03:43 PM
Lol I looted like 15 arcanes in like 30 crates.

They were raining especially with those ren'gol odds.

:(

Yes some guys got many arcanes.

Example my brother got 3 arcanes from one locked.. I felt alot pain back then..

Jazzi
07-07-2016, 03:49 PM
I think there are several factors at work:

1. If I dun sell mine fast I won't be able to get a premium price for my Arcane.
2. Arcanes are so abundant nowadays it just doesn't hold it's value well.
3. These Arcanes are just a slight upgrade to what we already have.

Many just don't want to waste their hard earned gold (including myself) when we know it's going to be a lot cheaper if we wait a few days.

Hehe, the main problem is that there are very few viable ways to make gold. I dunno if you were around last 2 seasons, but current season is a barren wasteland in comparison.

Melthyz
07-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Hehe, the main problem is that there are very few viable ways to make gold. I dunno if you were around last 2 seasons, but current season is a barren wasteland in comparison.

Trust me I know what you're talking about. All I run nowadays is KM3 cause it produces the most consistent return on my investment. I still run some elites here and there because boredom. Wasn't that happy with farming fangs last season either cuz it suddenly stopped dropping and I had to once again returned to KM3...

Venomousace
07-07-2016, 05:40 PM
It's always a gamble opening them, you could get lucky but most of the time you don't, I believe double odds would be good for a weekend for those who spend all the gold on the crates.

Ssneakykills
07-07-2016, 05:41 PM
:(

Yes some guys got many arcanes.

Example my brother got 3 arcanes from one locked.. I felt alot pain back then..

Pics or it didn't happen

Jazzi
07-07-2016, 07:26 PM
im making 500-700k a day on km3 thats pretty viable for me

Trust me I know what you're talking about. All I run nowadays is KM3 cause it produces the most consistent return on my investment. I still run some elites here and there because boredom. Wasn't that happy with farming fangs last season either cuz it suddenly stopped dropping and I had to once again returned to KM3...

I understand one could make good profit in km3, but isn't a game about options? Farming km3 is utterly boring for most people and has been around for many years. Further last season for example when vials were 350k I was making 2-4 million a day and was having much more fun, than I possible could now. Km3 was still there. However we also had tindirin maps for those high price teeth, rengol maps for fangs (30ish k at that time) and even planar tombs were somewhat viable. During the season before last we had planar tombs with guaranteed income, plus the odd planar tombs chest and the weapons at the beginning, plus arena, plus tindirin and ofc km3 was still there.

There is absolutely no grounds for comparison with the current situation: barren wasteland it is.

Nabhunter
07-08-2016, 03:59 AM
Pics or it didn't happen

Yes i know everyone wants pics/vid but he didnt know how to record with iphone back then..

And if i remember right, arcanes were arcane deary, arcane shard and mage arcane staff so it wasnt any "jackpot" like 3 SnS eggs :)

codered
07-08-2016, 06:50 AM
My friend hoard 5 mishi already and got 1 arc weap,, yeah we need 2x chance to ruin the economy more

Melthyz
07-08-2016, 08:06 AM
My friend hoard 5 mishi already and got 1 arc weap,, yeah we need 2x chance to ruin the economy more

Why is ur friend hoarding? I guess he wants to sell them at 3m a piece?

Kyle Paule
07-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Whahha hparding it is a bad idea bro whahah

codered
07-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Why is ur friend hoarding? I guess he wants to sell them at 3m a piece?
He believed somebody bought anything new from cs to control the price and its rarity,,he looted mishi 3 and bought 2
And i just curious how the arcane bow in cs just dissapear like it was never there before,,and it was just yesterday

codered
07-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Whahha hparding it is a bad idea bro whahah
Yep, im trying to tell him that, in fact im trying to buy 1 from him lol ,
Im still hoarding hundred mass ren and now im dead not selling it when 2x odd

Melthyz
07-08-2016, 09:02 AM
He believed somebody bought anything new from cs to control the price and its rarity,,he looted mishi 3 and bought 2
And i just curious how the arcane bow in cs just dissapear like it was never there before,,and it was just yesterday

As Mishi comes from Blood Leaf Lockeds it's price will continue to decline well after the event is over cuz these lockeds will still be available. He's better off hoarding keys or something that has some sort of rarity...

There are a lot of rich rogues out there i guess... :)

Plqgue
07-08-2016, 10:16 AM

This is true