View Full Version : Guys need help (regarding pend) !!!

mutantninjaz
07-07-2016, 07:10 PM
Im a lvl 56 rouge can anyone tell me if i should try for planar pend or buy arcane pend?

so just wanna confirm should i try for pp coz its a long process , besides some told me that planar pend might not be good in next expansion coz its lvl 41

also is there any thread where i can see the stats of all lvl 54 arc pend , cos theres none in auc

ty :)

Kim S. Barcelo
07-07-2016, 08:53 PM
Im a lvl 56 rouge can anyone tell me if i should try for planar pend or buy arcane pend?

so just wanna confirm should i try for pp coz its a long process , besides some told me that planar pend might not be good in next expansion coz its lvl 41

also is there any thread where i can see the stats of all lvl 54 arc pend , cos theres none in auc

Go for planar pendant if you don't want to spend 3m+

Planar pendant gives you health and mana while arcane pendant you have to choose between mana or health.

Everyday I farm 10 teeth and do the planar daily quest for 10 planar essences so 15days to complete all the materials needed, just buy the recipe of planar pendant for 15k+ and the mythic planar relic. 265k for planar pendant and 3m for arcane pendant :-)

Sent from my LG-D325 using Tapatalk

codered
07-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Im still depends on my pp till now, im more pve rogue than pvp one,,,pp is still handy for rogue doing pve

Plqgue
07-08-2016, 09:24 AM

The arcane pendant only gives like +20 damage over the planar and all other stats are lower go with planar

Venomousace
07-08-2016, 09:43 AM
The arcane amulet is if you want to go for a full out damage build the planar pendant is more survivability but with the cost of damage and crit, you will hear that typically the pp is better since it could socket uncontinued jewels like eye and para, but with the release of the new arcane daggers and bow they provide you with more survivability so in my opinion arcane pendant with new daggers/bow is the best combo while if you don't have the new weapons pp is the best bet, or just shell out 4 mil and not waste time farming for pp :P

Plqgue
07-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Not everyone can afford the new arcanes