PDA

View Full Version : Question about a crash/virus/hacker/idekwhathappened?

Otukura
08-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Playing PL with a few friends last night, doing the buff glitch together for fun, and my screen freezes as I try to do the laugh emote. First freeze ever, but I figure no biggie, it'll come back. 5 minutes later, it's still frozen. I took out the battery, waited 2 minutes, put it back in, and booted up. Things should be fine, right? It crashes as soon as I log into PL this time, have to take out the battery, boot up again. Now it crashes in the forum app when I tried to PM the people I was playing with to say sorreh. Remove batt, boot up, and it crashes in settings. At this point, got really p/o'd and went to sleep.

Woke up 9 hours later, hit the power button. For some reason it was in sleep mode when I know it was off when I left it going to sleep. Can't do a thing, the whole thing is frozen solid. I make breakfast, come back 60 minutes later, and it seems to be normal. As soon as I go thru the pass-pattern, it looks like all 5 homescreens were factory reset. All my apps were still there when you go to view them, everything else was fine. I started up PL, and thankfully, it worked.

Does anyone have any idea what happened? Don't really want to go thru this again. I've NEVER had any problems with my android before.

Eddison Sukansingh
02-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Am facing a similar problem like that right now.
As soon as i log in its crashes

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

Mothwing
02-19-2012, 09:01 PM
It could possibly be the recent patch? I don't know, I'm not big on technology.

OvigorothO
02-19-2012, 09:13 PM
You might want to Google this as it could be a virus.my phone has never ha problems but I've only had for like 2 months....its rooted so hope that never causes any problems for me :D good Luck with this :)