PDA

View Full Version : Lost interest, but not hope!

Arterra
08-27-2011, 10:03 PM
So i seem to be in one of those times where i open the pl or sl client, stare at it for a minute, and close it to use my laptop instead. nothing to be done frankly.

i will keep popping in to SL in order to get my characters added to the guild (the cool ones anyway) and to try finding Conradin to give him the name "troll" that i saved for him.
i will keep popping into PL in order to just sit in town and find people. maybe do some black ice. a run or two. as you can tell, PL has me much more interested than SL at the end of the day.

no not quitting, just afk. this thread might become obsolete as September rolls by and i see what is in store for me. who knows?

as always, have a good time... and someone remember to bump my king of the hill game once in a while xD

NECROREAPER
08-28-2011, 03:13 AM
nooooooo stayyyyy!!!

Update is next week too! You gotta at least stay to check THAT out!!

Ellyidol
08-28-2011, 03:24 AM
Yeah bud, update is this week! See you there :p

Gluttony
08-28-2011, 04:22 AM
Have to agree completely (and I'm not even at cap on SL), my PL life is just stagnate. I've been on this weekend just to see what being a hybrid is all about, but even then I wasn't into it much. I just recorded the date, snapped a screenshot and moved on. I leave my phone open and plugging into my laptop so I'm afk and take a glance at it every now and again. I had a slight spark with level 1/51 farming, but that's been nerfed. Now we just have to see about Elly's prediction coming true (insider information?) and hope that the new content sparks a new found interest into the game. I hope you find what you're looking for via your favorite MMORPG!!

Ellyidol
08-28-2011, 04:25 AM
Have to agree completely (and I'm not even at cap on SL), my PL life is just stagnate. I've been on this weekend just to see what being a hybrid is all about, but even then I wasn't into it much. I just recorded the date, snapped a screenshot and moved on. I leave my phone open and plugging into my laptop so I'm afk and take a glance at it every now and again. I had a slight spark with level 1/51 farming, but that's been nerfed. Now we just have to see about Elly's prediction coming true (insider information?) and hope that the new content sparks a new found interest into the game. I hope you find what you're looking for via your favorite MMORPG!!

Which prediction? Next/this week? I got that from their facebook replies and forum replies (devs) :p

Gluttony
08-28-2011, 04:28 AM
Which prediction? Next/this week? I got that from their facebook replies and forum replies (devs) :p

STS predictions, don't act like everything has always been on schedule. I have hope, but faith be gone.

Ellyidol
08-28-2011, 04:35 AM
STS predictions, don't act like everything has always been on schedule. I have hope, but faith be gone.

Lol, better their prediction than mine :p

Ayc2000
08-30-2011, 08:19 PM
you know I'll keep your king of the hill thread up XD
anyways, hope you find pl and sl to be more interesting soon, or maybe....you should meet new people...hmmm O.o

Draco Mikato
09-30-2011, 02:36 PM
He'll be back for the antennas... :p