PDA

View Full Version : stat confusion

Elgar
08-27-2011, 11:05 PM
So I'm a level 7 engineer and I started to play around with what my stats would do if I were to respec. Sadly, what I found is that seems like every stat just adds health and mana! Does this even make sense?! I really adding int would help increase my ATK or skill efficiency. Can someone please explain this? No, I don't play pocket legends.

Zbooo
08-27-2011, 11:27 PM
As an Engineer, yes int is your main stat.... So it does add Damage and Skill efficiently.

Elgar
08-27-2011, 11:32 PM
As an Engineer, yes int is your main stat.... So it does add Damage and Skill efficiently.
And I'm just suppposed to believe that? Pertaining to skills that is BS, they have fixed damage uneffected by stats, but i see the str and dex and int doing the same thing, raising hp and mp, "no dex doesnt increase hit rate, who cares about that?" (sarcastic qoute)

Dazamo
08-28-2011, 12:46 AM
If you look around, you will see several threads where people tested out putting points into different stats for each class. The results show that it appears best to put all points into class stat, I.e. engineers = int. Points in other stats will differ by a handful of points.

Elgar
08-28-2011, 06:25 AM
If you look around, you will see several threads where people tested out putting points into different stats for each class. The results show that it appears best to put all points into class stat, I.e. engineers = int. Points in other stats will differ by a handful of points.
So your saying its best not to put points into other stats? I wanted my charcter to be more balanced but if their just inferior then oh well

Dazamo
08-28-2011, 08:19 PM
That is the way it appears to be from looking at other's work.

Conradin
08-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Here is the page with stats for engies.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30467-Star-Legends-General-Attributes-(STR-DEX-INT)-Guide