PDA

View Full Version : The Commando is superior!

Punktate
08-28-2011, 12:38 AM
I love this game because of this character, it's exactly what I thought the bear shouldof been in PL and in my opinion it makes the game SO MUCH BETTER!! I often find myself controling the battle, pushing or pulling away enemies wherever I see fit and when using a cannon, you're able to completely obliterate enemy mobs if you have a team! And the best part is, you don't even need potions! Just rotate between using Neutron Stomp and Singularity, which knockdown all nearby opponents, and they cant even attack you! Their faces are in the dirt, leaving them open to constant attack with your AoE cannon! Honestly this class makes the game for me, what does everyone else think?

morfic
08-28-2011, 01:04 AM
I think I enjoy my mando the most as well. It is rather fun having all that CC ;)

Zaltiar
08-28-2011, 01:18 AM
I made all three types of toons, and yeah, I just love my commie :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Ellyidol
08-28-2011, 01:19 AM
Loving mine, especially when I learn more about him :)

Excited for the last two skills!

I feel the Taunt aspect needs work though. Doesn't always guarantee aggro.

Corpser
08-28-2011, 01:31 AM
i prefer the opp just cant stay alive on the commando

Unxtoxic
08-28-2011, 03:03 AM
I only played the opp so far and I love the damage but I hate that I need to use a lot of Stim packs. I haven't played the others yet but from what I have seen I think I would like the engineer because of the heal skill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatpigwarrior
08-28-2011, 03:24 AM
Engi is my choice, self heal, and he don't die!!!

Raulur
08-28-2011, 05:31 AM
Commando is fun if you have a good engineer around. Without an engineer though, almost as bad as op for stim usage. As far as getting aggro, using stomp, plus the knockback aoe, then taunt seems to work for me.

I think engineer is my favorite, then commando, then operative last. They all have their place though.

Punktate
08-28-2011, 09:19 AM
The Commando ability Gravity Well has a hidden knock back ability, this makes 3 abilities that can decimate any mobs coming for you!

Punktate
08-28-2011, 09:25 AM
EDIT: Sorry, double post.

Steverd
08-28-2011, 02:30 PM
The Commando is alot of fun.
Hope it doesn't get nerfed like the Bear did in PL!

Steve

Register
08-28-2011, 03:01 PM
I LOVE commando! but I use a ton of pots. Even with kinetic resevior. But I have no vigor (specced out) and now I feel I need it. Because on lng runs to the group, I come with half hp and full mana. I might put 1 or 2 in vigor when cap is raised....

Azurkray
08-28-2011, 03:12 PM
In PL my favorite is the archer, but in SL its the commando. Its just really fun to boss around the mobs and kill like 5 enemies at the same time. The PL bear does this too, but I think the comandos just a lot better at it.

Kindread
08-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Can't play commando because too drafty and I need support. I play an operative because "he's a smooth operator...a smooooooth operator..."