View Full Version : This is my suggestion about Earning Free Platinum!!!

LwMark
08-28-2011, 03:51 AM
When I first started playin playin PL. I did the " Car Quotes Free Platinum" . I got 20 Platinum each from doing 2 " Car Quotes ". So i got 40 Platinum total for doing 2. I was very HAPPY!!! That was 3 to 4 months ago. Nowa days I only see 1 free Plat or 2 free Plat. My suggestion is that STS should do more of those. It will make players very HAPPY!! Cause 1 or 2 free platinum here and there takes a while to save up. I guess thats the hard part of getting Free Platinum. But i think STS should do more of that. So i hope you guys consider that.

Anyone who agrees should reply to this or if you dont please reply to this.

Thanks again STS for very to awesome games!!

I still cant wait for UPDATE!!!!!

My IGN is Lwmark

Everyone add me im always down to talk or farm or xp runs!

Thanks again STS and all the good friends ive made on the way!!!

Your fellow Pocket legeian,
Mark ,IGN Lwmark

:)

Ellyidol
08-28-2011, 04:01 AM
I don't think it's up to STS, unfortunately.

From what I understand, all STS does is maintain the games as a platform for Tapjoy to work on, while Tapjoy maintains the actual content that allows you to get free/paid plat. I'm guessing that STS can request Tapjoy to add better free platinum offers, but I think ultimately it's up to Tapjoy to decide.

I could be wrong, that's just how I understand it :p

Gluttony
08-28-2011, 04:10 AM
The deals offered are Tapjoy's choice and I don't think that STS has a hand in them at all.. I believe I read it like that somewhere but cannot find a direct quote to support it. There are plenty of deals out there that are similar for potentially more plat under the quise of trial offers like Netflix, subscribe to two magazines, etc. On a side not, I have managed to amass over 400 plat one by one (or two) so if you check the TJ wall often you can rack up the plat. We can expect STS to want more ways for us to get free plat since it's how they feed their kids.

LwMark
08-28-2011, 04:39 AM
Well yes but you still got to pay for netflix and all those im talking about absoluet freeeee plat.. i guess what im askin is for STS to askk tapjoy or maybe i should ask tapjoy..hmm idk

LwMark
08-28-2011, 04:40 AM
I guess i would like some feed back from samhayne to see how it all works ;)

Gluttony
08-28-2011, 04:48 AM
Well yes but you still got to pay for netflix and all those im talking about absoluet freeeee plat.. i guess what im askin is for STS to askk tapjoy or maybe i should ask tapjoy..hmm idk

Isn't it free, don't you just complete the trial and then cancel? It requires your credit card information but before the two weeks is up, just call and quit.

LwMark
08-28-2011, 06:22 AM
Yes it is..i just did it..i thought yu paid..srry for mis information

Flickz
08-28-2011, 06:36 AM
Why would sts waste money like that lol