PDA

View Full Version : Restart Campaign

JavaJax
06-18-2010, 11:46 AM
When dropping in to an existing group, players sometimes find themselves in the position of finding that "one in a million" experience where everything is clicking, the mobs and bosses are falling left and right, and the group dynamic is fantastic. However, more often than not, the player has dropped into the group for the last or next to last level, and it's heartbreaking to see "Exit Level" as the only option.

I'd love to see a "Restart Campaign" button that party members could click to begin again at the first level in the campaign and stay together.

Obliteration
06-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Dicussed for approximately the 13th time, yet i still agree.

Tullen666
06-18-2010, 11:49 AM
When dropping in to an existing group, players sometimes find themselves in the position of finding that "one in a million" experience where everything is clicking, the mobs and bosses are falling left and right, and the group dynamic is fantastic. However, more often than not, the player has dropped into the group for the last or next to last level, and it's heartbreaking to see "Exit Level" as the only option.

I'd love to see a "Restart Campaign" button that party members could click to begin again at the first level in the campaign and stay together.
Sweet idea! when i find a group that i like, i want to carry on with them, and not always have to add them all as friends to start a new campaign!

JavaJax
06-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Sweet idea! when i find a group that i like, i want to carry on with them, and not always have to add them all as friends to start a new campaign!

Yeah. The frustration is that they click to exit before I can click them and add ... and I can't always remember everyone's name to add them manually.

Cascade
06-18-2010, 12:04 PM
Or better yet have a button marked "party up". Then you go on to the next campaign together.

King Richie
06-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Yeah this has been said loads BUUUUT its never any harm to say it again !!

Cascade
06-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Agreed :)......