PDA

View Full Version : Ok this "buying for PL gold" stuff has to stop.

Flowman
08-28-2011, 07:36 AM
I get it that they're both STS games and it's technically not against the rules to trade between games (as said by a dev)...however this is going to kill the market. Credits are hard to get in SL, which I'm fine with...makes it harder to get stupid rich. However, since people are now buying mass amounts of credits with plat, they can afford these crazy high vanity prices. Those who cannot are using PL gold to their advantage. Spend gold from a game over a year old to get rare items a few weeks old...then sell them for credits to the people with lots of them.

Keep SL trading in SL, and PL trading in PL. It's not possible to stop all people from doing it...but at least make it know it's not allowed before things get out of hand.

superglut2
08-29-2011, 04:10 PM
well devs made gold prices lower so they sell more of their gold for plat. rich kids get better items and dominate the economy in starlegends. its goingto be like this now, i dont mind reallyas long as devs get more eomployees amd get out features faster. cause the rate is way too slow right now.

Kossi
08-29-2011, 04:42 PM
Anyone wanna give me 200 sl potions for 20k pl cash?

grenadiers
08-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Anyone wanna give me 200 sl potions for 20k pl cash?lol

Ellyidol
08-29-2011, 04:56 PM
STS agrees.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?35158-Sandstrom-headgear-and-sunwalker-vest-for-sale

Flowman
08-29-2011, 05:04 PM
STS agrees.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?35158-Sandstrom-headgear-and-sunwalker-vest-for-sale
lol they were saying the opposite a few weeks ago, but good to see this now.

drewcapu
08-29-2011, 05:07 PM
can we report people looking for cross-game trades?
good ol' temp ban will easily get the point across.

Ellyidol
08-29-2011, 05:08 PM
can we report people looking for cross-game trades?
good ol' temp ban will easily get the point across.

Judging how it's not allowed, I think so.

CrimsonTider
08-29-2011, 05:14 PM
I hate to be the voice of reason, but there is no way to stop this. If two individuals privately agree to this kind of transaction, so be it. Noone will know unless it is made public (like the thread link Elly provided.) NOW, the devs can add a warning in trade to heighten awareness about scams, but that is as far as they can go.

Physiologic
08-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Looks like they changed their views on game-to-game trading schemes...I guess to avoid 100 e-mails a day saying "___ scamd me pls gime bak goldd"

Prest87
08-29-2011, 05:37 PM
well devs made gold prices lower so they sell more of their gold for plat. rich kids get better items and dominate the economy in starlegends. its goingto be like this now, i dont mind reallyas long as devs get more eomployees amd get out features faster. cause the rate is way too slow right now.
This is how pl started like....