PDA

View Full Version : Dex to Spell Damage

FluffNStuff
06-18-2010, 12:05 PM
I have searched, and found this question touched on but never answered. I figure now that we have bowmages they might be able to shed some light onto the situation. Does increasing Dex leading to an increase in Damage / DPS affect in the damage of spells? Also, does the damage / DPS of the weapon affect the damage of the spells?

King Richie
06-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Yes i believe so .. dex increases your damage and DPS so in turn that adds to the damage of the spell so ... BIGGER BOOM !!

Away
06-21-2010, 06:55 AM
I'm pretty sure DPS doesn't affect spell damage, although i have noticed it does raise the crit chance of the spell thus adding damage.

Violentsaint
06-21-2010, 07:18 PM
in my opinion dex and weapon damage have nothing to do with spell damage, it clearly shows the minimum and maximum damage a spell can do in the skills tab of your menu

FriedSushi
06-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Actually, your damage adds to your spell or skill. It does for warriors at least. A warrior with a 2h does a hell lot more damage with his skill then one not using a weapon

Violentsaint
06-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Actually, your damage adds to your spell or skill. It does for warriors at least. A warrior with a 2h does a hell lot more damage with his skill then one not using a weapon

that probly just applys for warrior skills, mage spells tell you the damage they do depending on how many points you put into the spell