PDA

View Full Version : PL Bug after upgrade

Enigmaworld
08-28-2011, 10:43 AM
Hi everyone!
I can,t craft gemstone setting since the last upgrade. There,s no chance to buy the free gemstone setting recipe, cause the buy button doesn,t appear.
I,ve got the 5 blades but without the recipe i can,t craft.
This doesn,t happen with other items so i can craft them right.
I have reinstalled the app but nothing.
Did anyone have this bug? How can i fix it?
Many thanks.

Actona679
09-06-2011, 10:24 PM
I've been searching the CS for a Gemstone Setting recipe for days. I assumed they had made it a drop from mini boss since I could no longer craft it. But, I did wonder if it was a bug. I've also been searching the forums for similar problems. You are the first I have found. I guess everyone is playing the new maps? I think I'll go post a new thread in the Bugs and Technical Issues thread and see if I get a response. Is it a bug or a rare recipe?

Ixillicus
09-07-2011, 06:47 AM
you should be able to get the recipe just by talking to him in Muck Hovel. This recipe was not a drop.

Actona679
09-07-2011, 10:09 AM
you should be able to get the recipe just by talking to him in Muck Hovel. This recipe was not a drop.
I know it was always there BEFORE but it isn't now. What I meant by saying I was looking for it as a drop was that it is NOT in the store anymore so I THOUGHT it was a change with the last update. I even looked for it as a purchasable item in the crafting store (it was always free tho). But it's not there. It's not anywhere.

It is definitely a bug. I started a thread over in the Technical Issues and Bugs area of the forum so hopefully it will catch a developer's attention. Thanks anyways ;-)