PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Sword

intrepd
07-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Is the sword still supposed to banish players? if not then which is better between sword or aegis? ty

Arcael
07-08-2016, 09:31 AM
Aegis. Used both and Sword os really no good for pvp.
With aegis you need timing. Let your hp fall and after you get the red shield at 40% hp, use horn

intrepd
07-08-2016, 09:33 AM
Aegis. Used both and Sword os really no good for pvp.
With aegis you need timing. Let your hp fall and after you get the red shield at 40% hp, use horn

Sorry for this question but have u used sword after the buff?

Arcael
07-08-2016, 10:21 AM
I currently own sword. Only played one pvp match with it. The hits proc but not a lot of damage, and as charged strikes cost mana, you don't want to use that or you'll end up dead.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

intrepd
07-08-2016, 10:31 AM
I currently own sword. Only played one pvp match with it. The hits proc but not a lot of damage, and as charged strikes cost mana, you don't want to use that or you'll end up dead.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

There is that Death Grip that deals Damge over time, it does low damage then? well imo shield should be for PVP and sword for PVE

Arcael
07-09-2016, 06:43 AM
There is that Death Grip that deals Damge over time, it does low damage then? well imo shield should be for PVP and sword for PVE

That is the general opinion as well but the new weapons changed that thing for warrior.