PDA

View Full Version : S=> millions of dollar of pvp items

Buymystuff
07-08-2016, 09:27 AM
If you want to be an outstanding player at pvp this is the right place to be :3.
The first step to becoming good at pvp is getting sophisticated gears!
I am SELLING lvl22 (including other lvl (15-22) items in the next few days or weeks) pvp items for predominantly rogue but also mage and warrior items in the next few days or weeks, and i mean not any ordinary item , but SOPHISTICATED!
YES the first step to becoming excellent at pvp.
It is very seldom to find them anywhere.
The crux of the problem is trying to find them in store.
I can almost guarantee that finding these items could take months or maybe years!
I can guarantee that these are the best items for a lvl22 rogue! Yep the BEST!
So make an offer before you regret it ( don't blame me if you become one of the novice players in pvp because you didn't offer) :fatigue:
To make it more affordable :3 YES AFFORDABLE! I am willing to sell items without jewels! (IKR I'm so kind)
Additionally I sell egg whim and 4x( x1 sold 3left) swift eggs so offer below!

Primarily starting with our beautiful lvl22 dev bow with para and ex finesse
IMMEDIATE SELLING PRICE : 1.2mil or no ex fin 850k
Or offer

Next my stupendous and rarest set of all times the ICESCALE SET! Yep both lvl22 no joke! Topping it over with an extra 10 Dex if you have the set! In addition to the excellent fineesee which also adds an extra 24 Dex ! YEP YOU HEARD IT EXTRA 24 dex!! 24 Dex on top of 10 Dex = 34 extra Dex ! However, I will only allow sales for the whole icescale set.
IMMEDIATE SELLING PRICE: 2.2mil or 1 mil without ex finesse (price for whole set)
Or offer

Last but not least! The vigorous ring!! It is currently the best ring sitting in my invent for a long time. Finally, selling it away for a low price.
IMMEDIATE SELLING PRICE : 600k no jewels: 200k
Or offer
Now just watch your dreams come true by offering in this forum :couple_inlove:
Don't forget : I'm selling egg whim and 4x swift eggs.
Start bidding out your dreams !
Remember I only have one of each pvp item that have been sitting in my inventory for a long time waiting for an outstanding player to win an offer and take use it with no regret!
EGG WHIM: Current offer 1.9mil

So start bidding !
Ign: Onacahuilis or Bestcrit!.
I prefer that you make offers on forum.
Thank you,
I wish everyone good luck on making bids :3

I also have more pvp items not only for rogue but also mage and warrior. So check in frequently to find out my other pvp items!
Below I have posted more PVP items including lvl15-21 items!
NEW UPDATE: I will be UPDATING and ADDING more lvl15-22 PVP items on Saturday or Sunday!
GOOD LUCK BIDDING !!

Ssneakykills
07-08-2016, 10:15 AM
I have to admit 10/10 sales pitch

km3419
07-08-2016, 10:17 AM
350k for swift egg?

Deathconvict
07-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Bill gates shud hire as a sales representative.

Agirlnamedbob
07-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Lol evryone should give u 100k for the awesome promoting of ur items :banana:

Free bump for u :D

ezkinita
07-08-2016, 01:39 PM
A very nice pitch sales +1 and free bump :)

Redjellydonut
07-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Haha i feel like i just saw one of those commercials where they try to get people to buy cookware lol

Buymystuff
07-08-2016, 08:01 PM
350k for swift egg?
Looking for a bit higher, but thank you for bidding!

Buymystuff
07-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Haha i feel like i just saw one of those commercials where they try to get people to buy cookware lol

A very nice pitch sales +1 and free bump :)

Lol evryone should give u 100k for the awesome promoting of ur items :banana:

Free bump for u :D

Bill gates shud hire as a sales representative.

I have to admit 10/10 sales pitch

Thank you all for your positive feedback, however i need some bids going. Always remember, if you want to be an outstanding player at lvl22 pvp bid right now ( Remember the first step is getting sophisticated gears!) :02.47-tranquillity: or you will regret it :distrust:! Make your dreams right now by bidding out your dreams! Tip: You can buy the immediate selling price to win ! :witless: Buy them before its sold!

Visiting
07-08-2016, 09:15 PM
I've never seen such a positive forumer trying to sell his/her wares on the forums, sadly I don't twink, or I'd send some offers your way :)

Buymystuff
07-09-2016, 01:57 AM
1x swift sold for 420k !! 3 swift eggs left! Hurry :3 Everything else have stayed untouched in my inventory awaiting for its new owner to buy it off me!
Additionally I have more rogue PVP items to sell ! YES I KNOW! More !
These ones are cheaper, however they aren't as rare as the ones I posted above!
Starting off with our and Necroptic helm! Very well known helm for its health regen! YEP A HEALTH REGEN HELM! Smashing it off for a low price of 75k! Yep no joke 75 !! Even more better I also allow offers around that price range! Extremely cheap!!

Next we have the lvl21 Frigid armour ! Made from fragile essences from the winter event! Corrupting the prices of PVP items with the price of 80k! I will also allow offers for this too! :adoration::D:D

Consequently, we have the Ensorcelled ring of potency topping it off with an extra grand fire gem! My immediate selling price for this ring will be 100k ! OMG only 100k for a ring with grand gem !! This ring is an excellent alternative to the best ring the vigorous ring! This ring is considered to be the second best ring for lvl21 pvp rogue !! With a ring this strong for a low price topping it off with a grand gem this is an excellent ring for the poverty-stricken players from the corruption of sales! :D
Good luck bidding! I know we all start off cold, but it will end warm with many offers and bids ! So start bidding!!
TMR I will be posting some of my lvl15/16 PVP items ! Be sure to check in tomorrow to see what's in offer!
Thank you! Wish you all best luck!

Manlapaz
07-09-2016, 10:02 AM
1.7m for Whim Egg
IGN: Manlapaz

Buymystuff
07-10-2016, 01:39 AM
Looking for a higher price, but i will note that offer down, If you want i can sell it immediately for the price of just 2.1mil !

Blackmoreno
07-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Where is the 1800 number? Free bump! :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Buymystuff
07-10-2016, 03:09 AM
Since i quit lvl16 pvp ages ago, i do not know how much they are worth now so i will be allowing offers for them. Additionally i will be frequently checking prices in consignment store to see the approximate cost for each item. Furthermore, i beileve that they are still very powerful in pvp as they are kept in good condition and have stayed in my inventory for a year or two. As you have all known and experienced, older gears are still more powerful than he newer gears that have recently been out. So i strongly recommend everyone especially lvl 15/16 pvp Arlorians to bid for these items.

First of all , starting off with our widely-known lvl16 gun the Expedition Rifle of Brutality! With a phenomenal proc that has a chance to strike enemies with lightning and chaining to nearby enemies you can never lose a guild war! This gun is sitting at the price of 45k in Consignment store, however i am willing to sell it for n EXTREMELY LOW price of 35k! if you see any other cheaper offers you can also take a screenshot and pm me your price for this exceptional gun!

Next we have another widely- known helm; the extraordinary helm Necroptic Guardiian Cowl of Brutality.(for mage) Currently sitting in my invenntory with its full grand glacial gems (+3 each) topping it with a fabulous 2 health regen per second! You can never have anothing wrong while wearing this special helm! Currently sitting at 70 k with one fortified Diamond in Consignment store. i am willing to sell this extraordianry helm for a whooping 60k! YEPPO! 60 k for a helm with double grand gem!

THE THE ..., Oh MY sitting in my inventory for a long time forgetting this precious piece of helm the lvl15 Icescale Hood of Brutality! This precious piece item that is considered as the rarest piece of item as a twink is now sitting in my inventory awaiting for its buyer to buy it off me! If you combine this item with another fragile icescale armour piece you will be advantageous over you other pvp twink by 10 intelligence! A lvl 14 Icescale helm is sitting firm on the price of 500k! However i will be nice enough to sell this rare piece of item for only 450k !! In addition, due to my inactivity at lvl 16 i will also allow offers! if you believe this price range is well above the average please screenshot a cheaper price that you have found in Consignment store and i will lower my selling price!

This piece of rare item came from the first goblin event! Well known for its stats! The lvl16 Ancient Druid Garb of Brutality! As i found no listiing of this item around this lvl bracket in Consignment store i will allow offers of any price range.

Talking about lvl16 i also have the rarest amulet of all times!! Yes you heard it the RAREST amulet of ALL TIMES! The lvl16 Eerie Necropolis Amulet of Brutality! YEP DEXTERITY type! This amulet is currently sitting firm at 400k iin Consignment store. However i am willing to sell this item for the price of 320K! Yep you heard it 80K discount!!

Anyways good luck bidding!
In a few days time i will be posting more lvl15-16 items so check in frequently!!

Manlapaz
07-10-2016, 03:18 AM
1.9m for whim egg
IGN: Manlapaz Im online now ;)

Buymystuff
07-10-2016, 03:36 AM
1.9m for whim egg
i am still looking for a higher price, however i will note that down. If i cannot find further bids in the next few days it will be sold to you! Thank you for bidding!

intizamfamily888
07-12-2016, 03:24 AM
I take 2 swift eggs 400k each

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk