PDA

View Full Version : About Slink

onadraosari
07-08-2016, 03:01 PM
Ran km3 tofay with slink, tested it. Slink dnt makes pools for each member, even when members are near me, slink's aa random choosenplace for pools, its can be 1,2 or 3 pools, didnt see more for 30min.

Its dont make pool for each player, its spawn in random place lol.

If it be at least longer, wud be nice, even if to make bigger aa charging.

Slink's aa doesnt make pools in right way. Ty

Horme
07-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Better stop discussing about this pet, It has been nerfed already. Those pvp players nagging alot thats why this pet becoming worthless.

Plqgue
07-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Sts needs to stop catering to twinks man it's bs us pve players can't even get a good event pet because every event they cry until the pet is nerfed why don't y'all just take the disable xp button away so there will be no more twink legends

Croak
07-08-2016, 06:22 PM
Sts needs to stop catering to twinks man it's bs us pve players can't even get a good event pet because every event they cry until the pet is nerfed why don't y'all just take the disable xp button away so there will be no more twink legends

There are twinks who don't have endgame toons, guess how they get their gold.....

Plqgue
07-08-2016, 06:39 PM
There are twinks who don't have endgame toons, guess how they get their gold.....

Not my problem twinks shouldn't be able to change every single event pet just because they're dying easier and sure enough every event they come here and cry until Gary gives in and changes the pet it's bs and needs to stop

Croak
07-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Not my problem twinks shouldn't be able to change every single event pet just because they're dying easier and sure enough every event they come here and cry until Gary gives in and changes the pet it's bs and needs to stop

See my previous post for clarification

CHAOSSS
07-08-2016, 07:13 PM
slink is a decent pet...nice AoE.. ill level him to lvl56 and see what abilities unlock as he levels

Fyrce
07-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Tombs narrow corridors limit pool spawns. Its probably method of execution by the player rather than inherent pet problem.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-08-2016, 10:47 PM
But what STS and those pvp players dont realise it what wrong with AA slink is this pet is sometime not create pools even we close together with Slink.

That what it bugged.Not the number of pools.

What they nerfed it is the number of pools.They just add the description on the slink " create one pool for one member team ".LOL before this why this statement dont have on the Slink's description before they nerfed it.

Of course they nerfed.Not a bug lol.What the bug is AA Slink is dont create the pools sometimes.

Please dont edit my post.

Saud
07-08-2016, 10:54 PM
He is good in bosses
The passive can make him stun like his AA
Use him in bosses
For fast AA that stuns + the passive also

Asron9
07-08-2016, 11:09 PM
ya agree 10000000+ or at least nerf it in pvp not pve [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

Azrizal Rahimy
07-09-2016, 01:53 AM
Slink was the best legendary pet in AL.Now useless.

Well tested Slink again.Yeah the pools dont create what the description said so.Even 4 members in pt,Slink only create pools not following how many players in the map.(SOMETIMES)

I do appreciate if Slink got itself of it own pool.And make the pools automatically create around the players that own that Slink instead another players(based how many pools create following how many players there).

Well that make Slink will be useful pet again.

PEMA
07-09-2016, 02:21 AM
They should've disabled Slink's stun in PvP rather than nerf it in both PvP and PvE.

resurrected
07-09-2016, 03:57 AM
This thread should be closed.
Some players don't understanding differenence between fix and nerf.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160709/18fd7d7db08ccede0f94105ea40e7f24.jpg

onadraosari
07-09-2016, 05:33 AM

Omg -_-. We are speaking now that slink don't create pool for each member, and nobody cares about your picture. Slink was nerfed... we cant call this fix, cuz slink didnt has any negative factories. And this alrdy annoying that pvp players always begin try to nerf something good. Same was with arcane sword. So all powerful in pvp should become useless by words of pvp players. Im sure soon pvp pksyers will make thread about arcane aegis, cuz it has too powerful proc

resurrected
07-09-2016, 05:37 AM
Omg -_-. We are speaking now that slink don't create pool for each member, and nobody cares about your picture. Slink was nerfed... we cant call this fix, cuz slink didnt has any negative factories. And this alrdy annoying that pvp players always begin try to nerf something good. Same was with arcane sword. So all powerful in pvp should become useless by words of pvp players. Im sure soon pvp pksyers will make thread about arcane aegis, cuz it has too powerful proc

You do as we see, i just saying that it was fix not nerf. If sts bug something like bow and they give 200 dps instead 180 after it they fix it back to 180 cause of their fault you'll call it nerf too? We can call it fix. If its bugged again then its only sts fault and they need to fix it again.

onadraosari
07-09-2016, 05:39 AM
I know what is pvp, its very nervous part of this game, and when u are getting death, u become angry. Guys, no one can be ideal in pvp, and when you are getting death, no need try to nerf all in arlor.

dinzly
07-09-2016, 05:58 AM
I know what is pvp, its very nervous part of this game, and when u are getting death, u become angry. Guys, no one can be ideal in pvp, and when you are getting death, no need try to nerf all in arlor.
it can only be ideal if pet arent allowed in pvp map..its just u,ur gear,jewels and skills..

back to this pet..why need to change how its AA works in PvE??its PvP problem not PvE..

kinzmet
07-09-2016, 06:10 AM
I got a twink myself, but I never really agreed to all the nerfmongers be it twink nor endgamers.

Sadly, my debating skills in english is not good.

The game just keeps on collecting and accumulating useless or near useless pets thanks to forum nerfmongers.

Fredystern
07-09-2016, 06:33 AM
Yeaaah...all nab pvp palyer who cant play pvp lmao.....if u good enough at pvp u dont hav to cry much...just use same tactic like ur enemy...whatt afakin nab....keep cryin for nerf!

Agree!! Same condition with korup :)

onadraosari
07-09-2016, 09:18 AM
You do as we see, i just saying that it was fix not nerf. If sts bug something like bow and they give 200 dps instead 180 after it they fix it back to 180 cause of their fault you'll call it nerf too? We can call it fix. If its bugged again then its only sts fault and they need to fix it again.

Bro, we cant call it fix, its a nerf, as devs said slink shud make 1 pools for each member. But its dont! Slink's pools spawns in random way nd max pools i saw when was running, it was 3 pools, with full party, all was near, nd only 1 pool is spawned in right wah. Seems like u dont hear me.

resurrected
07-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Bro, we cant call it fix, its a nerf, as devs said slink shud make 1 pools for each member. But its dont! Slink's pools spawns in random way nd max pools i saw when was running, it was 3 pools, with full party, all was near, nd only 1 pool is spawned in right wah. Seems like u dont hear me.
I guess I need to repeat. They way slink spawned pools when it first came was bug.
Then sts fixed it as it should spawn one pool for each member in total 4. Now its again bugged that should be fixed. Bug is already reported so dont need to create any drama in forum or be mad for everyone.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Plis resurrected,you can leave this topic if you want the this thread closed.Forgive me what I said.

And we know what the differences between nerf and bugged.I assume you are the one dont understand what our problems is.

Firstly,STS should check how AA Slink create the pools.Onad and I have tested Slink in several maps in PVE.And yes,Slink dont create pools according how many players.Example : there 4 players in certain map.According Slink description,it make pool for every one in that map.

Unfornately,seem this Slink sometime not properly create the pools.And SOMETIMES,AA Slink dont create the pools!That what is bugged.

We also want Slink buffed again.Instead create pool for everyone in that map,I will appreciate if Slink have own pools That make 5 pools instead 4.

Beside,I do appreciate again if the pools generate around the player who own that Slink instead spawn nowhere or around team members.That will maximise AA slink pools.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-09-2016, 10:39 AM
And AA Slink before the fixed,It was not bugged.

But what the bugged that still remain is the pools not spawn properly .That all.Not the number of pools.

Plqgue
07-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Alot of times now when I solo and use slinks aa no pools spawn it's glitched actually glitched this time not a blanket nerf

Plqgue
07-09-2016, 12:27 PM

If it was a fix why was the aa description changed?

onadraosari
07-09-2016, 12:47 PM
I guess I need to repeat. They way slink spawned pools when it first came was bug.
Then sts fixed it as it should spawn one pool for each member in total 4. Now its again bugged that should be fixed. Bug is already reported so dont need to create any drama in forum or be mad for everyone.

No one create drama here, if u dont like, just go. U just first didnt get about what we speak here.

resurrected
07-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Alot of times now when I solo and use slinks aa no pools spawn it's glitched actually glitched this time not a blanket nerf
Slink is creating pools under your foot. If he is too far away from you aa wont reach you. Same as buff of singe/ nekro shield. Toor aa wont affect mobs if he is too far from them too.

If it was a fix why was the aa description changed?
I need to look into it honestly. I didn't really use slink and didnt noticed it changed.

onadraosari
07-09-2016, 01:53 PM
bro i was testibg. slink was near me nd i didnt move. from 10 trying aa spawned under me only 3 times

Plqgue
07-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Slink is creating pools under your foot. If he is too far away from you aa wont reach you. Same as buff of singe/ nekro shield. Toor aa wont affect mobs if he is too far from them too.

I need to look into it honestly. I didn't really use slink and didnt noticed it changed.

No I can be right next to slink and no pool plus with party of four only two pools spawn it's badly bugged sir
Edit: tested all classes and having the same issue

resurrected
07-09-2016, 02:29 PM
No I can be right next to slink and no pool plus with party of four only two pools spawn it's badly bugged sir
Edit: tested all classes and having the same issue
Whats your ping? I haven't this issuse so far. I'll test it out and report bug

Plqgue
07-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Always green

resurrected
07-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Always green
Haven't tested it yet. I'll do it today. It's prolly bug after last update.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-09-2016, 11:40 PM
Bug that should been fixed :
1.Slink was not properly spawn the pools.Even the player close together with Slink,Slink sometimes dont create the pools.

I need also a little bit buff and changed for AA Slink.
1.Make Slink have own it's pools.That make 5 pools instead 4.
2.Spawn pools around the players that own the Slink instead another team members or spawn nowhere.

Thank you.
-Scereatary

dinzly
07-10-2016, 09:33 AM
sts...pls next time dont introduce any legendary pet that hv powerful passive, happiness bonus and AA as reward when reaching certain tier in event..some ppl especially pvp nabs will cry as they die everytime..just gv us some pet..well be okay..no more ppl whether ur r PvP or PvE oriented players cry as all of us get the same pet

Gouiwaa9000
07-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Pvpers that asked for slink to be nerfed are nubs or new players that dont know what pvp is . As for me slink is just another trash pet. It does not cause any problems at endgame . It didnt need a nerf considering it was already useless. All tough im 100% againts people getting a free pet that is better than arcanes ( slink is not one of those )

Gouiwaa9000
07-10-2016, 11:38 AM
But what STS and those pvp players dont realise it what wrong with AA slink is this pet is sometime not create pools even we close together with Slink.

That what it bugged.Not the number of pools.

What they nerfed it is the number of pools.They just add the description on the slink " create one pool for one member team ".LOL before this why this statement dont have on the Slink's description before they nerfed it.

Of course they nerfed.Not a bug lol.What the bug is AA Slink is dont create the pools sometimes.

Please dont edit my post.

Did you even try the pet? Do you know how the aa works? Look my older threat , the pet was counting itself as a player , generation ONE pool less. Tis you thats crying for no reason here . Just one pool less *_*

I have posted screen shoots , one player in zone : 2 pools
3 players : 4 pools
4 players : 5 pools

Please read on the subject before posting

Gouiwaa9000
07-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Slink was the best legendary pet in AL.Now useless.

Well tested Slink again.Yeah the pools dont create what the description said so.Even 4 members in pt,Slink only create pools not following how many players in the map.(SOMETIMES)

I do appreciate if Slink got itself of it own pool.And make the pools automatically create around the players that own that Slink instead another players(based how many pools create following how many players there).

Well that make Slink will be useful pet again.

WHAT?!?? It got nerfed by ONE POOL. Also best legendary pet ? Seriusly? Doesent even come close to blink and korruption . ( I still use those , and often see others use them over some arcanes )

Plqgue
07-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Did you even try the pet? Do you know how the aa works? Look my older threat , the pet was counting itself as a player , generation ONE pool less. Tis you thats crying for no reason here . Just one pool less *_*

Pools aren't spawning read the thread before you talk

onadraosari
07-10-2016, 12:22 PM

Well... I repeat special for you, we dont speak about number of pools, we speak about place of pools, also that slink doest make pools for each member, even when all r near. Also read all posts in this threads, a lot ppl tested it.

onadraosari
07-10-2016, 12:28 PM
WHAT?!?? It got nerfed by ONE POOL. Also best legendary pet ? Seriusly? Doesent even come close to blink and korruption . ( I still use those , and often see others use them over some arcanes )

Its ur root to decide which pet is good, which is bad. For Azri, nd for me it was best pve legendary pet, awsm in km3, tombs, stats was normal, wonder hows cud be cool have slink with happiness bonus of toor, or toor is aa of slink. Everyone likes his own type of pet, his aa, tactic
So why are you trying to impose your mind to azri? Sure you can share ur mind, but dont impose

dinzly
07-10-2016, 12:34 PM
before nerfed / fixed :
even a player running solo in maps (PvE) Slink will generate many pools..one on ur feet and others randomly..good for CC as its DoT kills mobs fast and paralyzed them when pools stacked..

after nerfed / fixed :
if u are alone 1 pool for you..if u hv pt u need all of them around u then Slink will generate more but based on how many players with u..so its pretty hard to make the pools stack..

onadraosari
07-10-2016, 12:37 PM
before nerfed :
even a player running solo in maps (PvE) Slink will generate many pools..one on ur feet and others randomly..good for CC as its DoT kills mobs fast and paralyzed them when pools stacked..

after nerfed :
if u are alone 1 pool for you..if u full pt u need all of them around u then Slink will generate more but based on how many players with u..so its pretty hard to make the pools stack..

Idk about randomly pools before nerfed, but i know that pools was spawned under each player before nerf. Abkut random solo idk, didnt try :)

dinzly
07-10-2016, 12:39 PM
Idk about randomly pools before nerfed, but i know that pools was spawned under each player before nerf. Abkut random solo idk, didnt try :)
about the other random pools it will go to mobs not players (before sts fix that pool will spawn on players) so dats why before this it is best pet to do PvE..

dinzly
07-10-2016, 12:46 PM
now basically STS should change back on how its AA works like before this..it will spawn 1 pool for u (for melee combat) and other pools to mobs (for CC) while maintaining its paralyse effect when pool stacked...and for PvP the stacked pools paralyse effect dont works but only its AA Damage Over Time will do...

pls consider my proposal..

onadraosari
07-10-2016, 12:57 PM
Eh, idk will they back old aa, but at least let them fix spawn of pools, cuz pet is useless

dinzly
07-10-2016, 01:20 PM
Eh, idk will they back old aa, but at least let them fix spawn of pools, cuz pet is useless
if STS using old mechanism on how its AA works only nerfing it stacked pool paralysing effect in PvP will make this pet useful again in PvE..since it doesnt count on how many players except you and the other pools will spawn on enemies..while for PvP it still very good to use as the pools still hv the Dot same like SnS..no more ppl crying including me [emoji4] [emoji4]

pls STS next time dont rush into solution when some PvP guys r cying and u affecting PvE too..think about it

Gouiwaa9000
07-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Its ur root to decide which pet is good, which is bad. For Azri, nd for me it was best pve legendary pet, awsm in km3, tombs, stats was normal, wonder hows cud be cool have slink with happiness bonus of toor, or toor is aa of slink. Everyone likes his own type of pet, his aa, tactic
So why are you trying to impose your mind to azri? Sure you can share ur mind, but dont impose

Im not tring to force you to not use that pet. It is good for tombs . but honesntly do you even need tactics to play those map s? Even as a mage i roughly take damage there and easly 1-hit the mobs. The damage it deals is low , and the stun sometimes messes up the pulls in kt4 ( this happens most of the times i see people with slink in kt4 , resulting is slower time ) . Just saing that other pets can do a better job , and that one pool less wont make a big diffirence , considering that in a limited space it spawns even less that it is supposed to , and the same thing was happening before the fix and nobody was complaining .the only thing that got changed is the amlunt of pools it spawns , before it was counting the pet as a player , thus generating one pool extra .

onadraosari
07-10-2016, 01:43 PM
ressus said bug was reported to sts, nd also hope for back old aa of slink

onadraosari
07-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Im not tring to force you to not use that pet. It is good for tombs . but honesntly do you even need tactics to play those map s? Even as a mage i roughly take damage there and easly 1-hit the mobs. The damage it deals is low , and the stun sometimes messes up the pulls in kt4 ( this happens most of the times i see people with slink in kt4 , resulting is slower time ) . Just saing that other pets can do a better job , and that one pool less wont make a big diffirence , considering that in a limited space it spawns even less that it is supposed to , and the same thing was happening before the fix and nobody was complaining .the only thing that got changed is the amlunt of pools it spawns , before it was counting the pet as a player , thus generating one pool extra .
ohhh. Only you here talks about pools. WE TALK ABOUT WRONG SPAWN OF POOLS AND THAT SLINK DONT MAKE POOL FOR EACH MEMBER

Gouiwaa9000
07-11-2016, 01:48 AM
ohhh. Only you here talks about pools. WE TALK ABOUT WRONG SPAWN OF POOLS AND THAT SLINK DONT MAKE POOL FOR EACH MEMBER

What map were you testing it in? Im tombs or other small maps it wont spawn correct amount of pools due to the limited space. It spawns as many pools as can fit , with the max beeing 5 in a ctf map .

Gouiwaa9000
07-11-2016, 02:03 AM

I tested it , one pool per one player , always

I also have with 3 and 4 players , its the same one pool per one player( im on moblie internet takes forever to upload , gonna add those when i get home )

dinzly
07-11-2016, 02:57 AM
give back Slink's old AA !!!hate to wait for another players to come close just to get more pools

Azrizal Rahimy
07-11-2016, 07:06 AM
Unfornately,I have no ss about this bugged.That why people dont see what the problem is.

Goauiwaa,if you test like that,of course it will properly spawning.

But seem a lof of people dont understand what problem is.This is because this bugg only occur SOMETIMES, and had tested in all maps.

I not just standing there testing Slink like that,but i run with my teammate FULL PT and yeah sometimes Slink not properly spawn the pools.Sometimes 2 pools,sometimes 3 pools,sometimes 1 pools even no pools even i were close to Slink.

But people will say the AA Slink work like Nekro,if you too far way from Nekro you wont get that shield.Unfornately,for this case are totally different.And I dont have ss for this problem as the AA Slink work very fast.

Goauiwaa,i dont test Slink like that.I repeat,i do many test Slink especially in higher elite maps.Maybe you not realise and wont see the bugged.

This is because this bugged only occur SOMETIMES.

And dont mad what my opinion is.This is what I saw.

Thank you.
-Scereatary

Gouiwaa9000
07-11-2016, 10:26 AM
Unfornately,I have no ss about this bugged.That why people dont see what the problem is.

Goauiwaa,if you test like that,of course it will properly spawning.

But seem a lof of people dont understand what problem is.This is because this bugg only occur SOMETIMES, and had tested in all maps.

I not just standing there testing Slink like that,but i run with my teammate FULL PT and yeah sometimes Slink not properly spawn the pools.Sometimes 2 pools,sometimes 3 pools,sometimes 1 pools even no pools even i were close to Slink.

But people will say the AA Slink work like Nekro,if you too far way from Nekro you wont get that shield.Unfornately,for this case are totally different.And I dont have ss for this problem as the AA Slink work very fast.

Goauiwaa,i dont test Slink like that.I repeat,i do many test Slink especially in higher elite maps.Maybe you not realise and wont see the bugged.

This is because this bugged only occur SOMETIMES.

And dont mad what my opinion is.This is what I saw.

Thank you.
-Scereatary

Awh , thanks finally somebody that can normaly explain something. And no , i did not test the pet in elites ( i dont really use it ) . If it spawns no pools its a bug that needs to be fixed.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Well lets just wait for another update.

I hope it will be fixed and yaaa just a little buff or changed.

Carapace
07-11-2016, 01:37 PM
I was unable to reproduce the moments where an AA pool did not appear under a party member except at certain ranges from Slink. I do also agree that Slink should be making a pool under himself when casting the AA as well. There will be an update this week to add a pool to Slink when the AA is used, and an increase of the effective target range for party members that should cover more or less being on screen.

Let's keep the thread nice please, thanks for the feedback guys.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-11-2016, 02:18 PM
Thanks Carapace!!!

Plqgue
07-11-2016, 03:12 PM
I was unable to reproduce the moments where an AA pool did not appear under a party member except at certain ranges from Slink. I do also agree that Slink should be making a pool under himself when casting the AA as well. There will be an update this week to add a pool to Slink when the AA is used, and an increase of the effective target range for party members that should cover more or less being on screen.

Let's keep the thread nice please, thanks for the feedback guys.

Thank you Cara