PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I saw

AbsoluteZek
07-08-2016, 05:23 PM
I was going into my stash crafting some jewels then I saw Americabud and rest of his members spamming

I got multiple SS but I don't know how to upload more than 1
Something also has to be done and I heard it's been happening more than 4 hrs

Arkiouj
07-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Keep seeing them everywhere in Outpost aswell, getting boring real quick. :distrust:

Plqgue
07-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Same they're everywhere

Intous
07-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Hmm, any one who sees this will directly think "Americabud" uses bots, but it may as well be someone trying to frame him for it. Cheers.

Suentous PO
07-08-2016, 07:00 PM
My first thought was they are all the same person on multitab, you can see the same script.

Ps, Stimpy not nab

resurrected
07-08-2016, 07:04 PM
Sts should do something about it. They are bots that someone use just for make americabud looks bad

CHAOSSS
07-08-2016, 07:06 PM
i dislike people that spam so i just put themonignore even if i know them works well invr see them speak again lol

Zylx
07-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Either way, these bots will likely get an IP ban, so if that same IP is used for his account, then he'll be gone. If not, then he wont.

This spam botting problem is not a joke, it's getting really old. Especially for something this stupid. So if something can be done to ensure whoever created it would lose their main account privileges, then justice would be served.

And i still see a certain top PvE kills mage, who has been proven as a botter, on the leaderboard, soo......... robots are taking over. Y2k-16 all hail the motherboard.

Fyrce
07-08-2016, 09:01 PM
I report them for spamming in towns or commercial advertising in towns. Commercial advertising should get a faster response.

ReySolomon
07-08-2016, 09:36 PM
I haven't seen these guys yet.

Saud
07-08-2016, 10:52 PM
He is annoying
He spam always
I had ss be4 when he spam in glintstone town
Please sts do something about him it's very annoying

Falconeix
07-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Well, I suggest that there would be a system that will stop or prevent the spams, like muting the user when he spams too much like for 5mins. or so...

Majin Vineet
07-09-2016, 12:30 AM
That bud guy is a spam...he telks people to visit subscribe etc his youtube page and tell people to make him famous and in exchange he will give million gold,
and when someone shows any objection then he use those other accs spamming msgs to make him leave...

Reported by me and many friends but no results...

People are constantly using AL for personal profits and seems sts dont care much...
Someone PMs for sone website for free gold and ask id pass to scam accounts, u report and PM devs about it, but no result...

Someone like love****sstar equips solidgold and asks u "r u trustful, i waana give me my account to you for a year, join me on fb page(full of acc sellers n scammers) and show me your plat history"

Such things are increasing day by day... N it really feels too bad when a innocent guildie/friend/kid falls in trap n gets scammed...

And then you report and again nothing...

Redjellydonut
07-09-2016, 12:36 AM
When u got no fans what do u do?... U MAKE YOUR OWN FANS! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saik1993
07-09-2016, 03:08 AM
Hmmm.. They may not be his friends but people who did it for gold. Yesterday I was speaking to one of my guildmates about one of his giveaways and he said that americabud offered him 400k to spam the same message long time ago.

elsmere
07-09-2016, 10:17 AM
I just want the money from the guy and do nothing hahaha

Sandeeep
07-09-2016, 10:23 AM
awww,
btw its no bots trust me ik
plus i wish i was there

Anyona
07-09-2016, 10:45 AM
These aren't bots, these are people in his guild spamming people whenever they disagree with Americabud. He types in /g to spam something and they all do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Americabud
07-09-2016, 05:01 PM
Got Too Much Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYBR-8NCuqk

Intous
07-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Man this is ridicolous, we're talking about your guildies spamming, and you come here and advertise another video, I mean seriously....

Imo, there's a lot of stuff going around in underground AL,
and we the normal players know nothing about it, I mean if no effort is done to eradicate these ... botters, etc, AL is finished...

Americabud
07-09-2016, 07:41 PM
Man this is ridicolous, we're talking about your guildies spamming, and you come here and advertise another video, I mean seriously....

Imo, there's a lot of stuff going around in underground AL,
and we the normal players know nothing about it, I mean if no effort is done to eradicate these ... botters, etc, AL is finished...

Are you mad or naw

Recipe
07-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Guys chill out it is just a game, if you don't like what he doing and nothing happens then it's called a ignore button like seriously guys be smart .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

harie
07-10-2016, 07:08 AM
Sts americabud is using his recuiters,member and maybe officer as SLAVES, its really annoying that his SLAVES keep on spamming the samething -.- . If you wanna take action, don't take action on the guild members only the guild master XD #angry #justice #lies

Suentous PO
07-10-2016, 09:03 AM
Did you know babajii can save you more on car insurance than geico? Babajii knew that!!
Is your labido tired/aching back? Let magic babajii massage away your debt.
Am your engrish good to pass citizenship ?!
That's right- babajii can work wonder on your credit divorce :)
Are you mad bro or nah? --- BABAJII!

Also babajii know best recipe for ameribud spam- tastey pork long time happy with-
BABAJII

*this message brought to you by ameribabajii*

Faliziaga
07-10-2016, 10:00 AM

What about this doubling money guy?

Americabud
07-10-2016, 01:48 PM
this is downright mean.

Calling out people like this is bullying in its worst form and borderline harassment.

Nott even going to click on your link. Creating drama on this forums for a few youtube views will guarantee your "fanbase"consists of pubescent children who rather comment on youtube videos and join someones for a million or so gold rather than play the game and build relationships on a game...

Did you just say creating drama on forums? did i make this thread? did i use robots?

and above me fagilgaza posted something about a guy doubling money claiming i know him lmaoo. so avikk you commenting here lies about me and my youtube on the forums is what causes drama. you post here everyday Avik for years your very familiar on how to cause drama, absolutezek told me he made a thread trying to frame me so i dropped by for a laugh.

My advice to you avikk is this is just a game, take a break from your keyboard and go walk around outside. and it doesnt matter what lies you make up avikk the mods can see my activities all the time. someone on this thread said im the leader of the underworld of AL lmao you boys need to go outside

Sandeeep
07-10-2016, 01:51 PM
actualy those arent bots
and most likey not guildies either

he pays 50k every 5mins to anyone who spams
(i always join in no matter what,free gold! thats how i made 1m!!!!) this idea is better than that raffle he does atleast hre its garenteed
plus that stimpy has an alt account and his friends spams hate on stimpy (stimpy alt hating spam stimpy) thus stimpy makes gold too

basically everyone makes gold, im happy infact id love if anyone would call me when bud does this (me be very happy)
i dont see him around nowadays so i cant seem to make another 1m in an hour
wish he would atleast call me, id be happy to spam for gold! (50k is alot btw)

Americabud
07-10-2016, 01:57 PM
this is downright mean.

Calling out people like this is bullying in its worst form and borderline harassment.

Nott even going to click on your link. Creating drama on this forums for a few youtube views will guarantee your "fanbase"consists of pubescent children who rather comment on youtube videos and join someones for a million or so gold rather than play the game and build relationships on a game...

oh yeah and before you can create more lies and try to start more drama avikk. i know you didnt go outside yet btw that stimpy guys said i had philipin slav monkeys working for me and stimpy was also rasisct to me, i have the entire video of it stimpy was spamming the map to and pming me rascist and crazy things. i have the video for youtube not to report him avikk im a big boy this is a game if your to attachted to your game take a break walk away if its this upsetting.

And plus sts can see every single pm stimpy sent me and the long time stimpy spammed the map. so avikk i was bullying stimpy right? you should be ashamed of yourself for lying like this avikk, and is stimpy your friend? cant wait to expose you two for being rascist to Philippines and blacks when i post that video

Americabud
07-10-2016, 02:16 PM
this is downright mean.

And one last thing my fanbase are people like me and you and gamers too they play like everyone else and they build relationships regardless of what you call them. i would never do anything to hurt the integrity of the game like use robots or start drama on forums for views? like i said the creator of this thread himself told me to come look at this thread him and his friends made meant to frame me

im actually building something gamers can attach to with my youtube channel while your just sitting on your but all day complaining on forums and stirring up drama. find something more constructive to do Avikk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYBR-8NCuqk

Iliketolol
07-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Off topic : that stimpy guy is a f**in scammer, he tries to sell his tree vest for low but then at time of trade he switches tree vest to red arlor vest ... Please be aware from this scammer.. Also a guy named Vicious does same thing and even scammed my friend..

Arkiouj
07-10-2016, 06:26 PM
And one last thing my fanbase are people like me and you and gamers too they play like everyone else and they build relationships regardless of what you call them. i would never do anything to hurt the integrity of the game like use robots or start drama on forums for views? like i said the creator of this thread himself told me to come look at this thread him and his friends made meant to frame me

im actually building something gamers can attach to with my youtube channel while your just sitting on your but all day complaining on forums and stirring up drama. find something more constructive to do Avikk

Dude I wish you luck with the channel but really no one gives a crap about you or your channel, they enter for the gold and they spam for the gold. I got nothing against you but your 'fanbase' aren't gamers like us they are immature spammers, best thing to do would be to tell these mindless idiots not to spam.

Americabud
07-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Dude I wish you luck with the channel but really no one gives a crap about you or your channel, they enter for the gold and they spam for the gold. I got nothing against you but your 'fanbase' aren't gamers like us they are immature spammers, best thing to do would be to tell these mindless idiots not to spam.

"dude" i dont need your luck with my channel i got the fastest growing arcane legends youtube who are you? noone cares about me? i think someone does. noone cares about my channel? tell my 2k subscribers that. my fanbase arent gamers like you? well thats a good i dont want people like youbsubscribed to me that have no life but to sit on a keyboard and degrade progress of others while they themselves do nothing but make "mindless comments" on forums to stir up drama.

Read what recipe said, this is just a game not mob bosses and conspiracy theories of the AL underworld. if u ever see anyone in game and you dont like what they say ignore list them and dont panic.

i think the problem is deeper then that for a couple people on this thread like you arkiouji. some just need to go outside for a change

Americabud
07-10-2016, 08:16 PM
Hahaha such arogance with such little to show for it. You do need luck budy, because having looked at your channel? It's garbage brah. 2k subs.. yeah half of them are mindless idiots hoping to win you're fraudulent 'contests'. 'Fastest growing arcane legends youtube channel'? Are you serious lmao? Don't you get it? People come to your channel to take your gold you tard, they don't give a crap about your content.

You say I need a life? You are the one going outside filming yourself talking gangsta about giving away gold in a video game.

Embarrassing.

little to show for it? once again i repeat who are you lmao. i have the fastest growing al youtube channel to show for it does that upset you or naw? i never heard of you arkiouj but i see you know my name right you watch me i dont watch you, i dont think anyone would watch you.

you came to this thread saying noone gives a crap about me and blah blah but arkiouoj before you judge me and what i do how about go outside for a change and make something of your own life. remember this you watch me i dont watch you

i dont remember ever saying i was "gansta" or ever talking "Gansta" i have nothing to do with this "gansta" stuff arkiouj. i understand justg makes a good game and
you take this game seriously but go outside i think avikk already went

konafez
07-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Did you know babajii can save you more on car insurance than geico? Babajii knew that!!
Is your labido tired/aching back? Let magic babajii massage away your debt.
Am your engrish good to pass citizenship ?!
That's right- babajii can work wonder on your credit divorce :)
Are you mad bro or nah? --- BABAJII!

Also babajii know best recipe for ameribud spam- tastey pork long time happy with-
BABAJII

*this message brought to you by ameribabajii*

I wrecked my car a few weeks ago, and after using babajii on the dents for three days....boom! My left leg fell off...

Lawpvp
07-10-2016, 08:19 PM
"dude" i dont need your luck with my channel i got the fastest growing arcane legends youtube who are you? noone cares about me? i think someone does. noone cares about my channel? tell my 2k subscribers that. my fanbase arent gamers like you? well thats a good i dont want people like youbsubscribed to me that have no life but to sit on a keyboard and degrade progress of others while they themselves do nothing but make "mindless comments" on forums to stir up drama.

Read what recipe said, this is just a game not mob bosses and conspiracy theories of the AL underworld. if u ever see anyone in game and you dont like what they say ignore list them and dont panic.

i think the problem is deeper then that for a couple people on this thread like you arkiouji. some just need to go outside for a change

you say other people have no life but to sit on a keyboard when u spend your time on a game, paying people to promote a youtube channel with 0 legitimate content. What a great life you have yourself lmao.

and considering you also spend your time in game telling people who have probably played the game less than 3 weeks and have less than 100k gold to their name that their characters are trash and they should delete their account, I'd say your the one who needs to get a life.

Not to mention you have commented on this thread more than anybody else. So who spends all their time sitting at a keyboard? pff its you

congrats on your channel with 0 subscribers looking for legitimate content.

Americabud
07-10-2016, 08:22 PM
you say other people have no life but to sit on a keyboard when u spend your time on a game, paying people to promote a youtube channel with 0 legitimate content. What a great life you have yourself lmao.

and considering you also spend your time in game telling people who have probably played the game less than 3 weeks and have less than 100k gold to their name that their characters are trash and they should delete their account, I'd say your the one who needs to get a life.

nothing you said is true. once again you know of me lawpvp idk you. if you have time to post on a thread a lie about a guy who never heard of you, then your the one missing a life lmao. because right now your focused on me noones focused on you

Arkiouj
07-10-2016, 08:31 PM
I think this thread speaks for itself. Goodluck with you're 'fastest growing AL youtube channel' oh you don't need my luck, well okay.

Amen to what Lawpvp said. You are paying people to spam you're channel. Ask yourself.. why are you having to pay people to promote it? Bingo.

Also, js, it's pretty pointless saying 'nobody has heard of you' because the average AL player plays it for fun, not trying to make a living off it on youtube lmao.

Such a youtube celeb, I won't reply anymore, we are unworthy. As I said this thread says everything about you.

Americabud
07-10-2016, 08:36 PM
I think this thread speaks for itself. Goodluck with you're 'fastest growing AL youtube channel' oh you don't need my luck, well okay.

Amen to what Lawpvp said. You are paying people to spam you're channel. Ask yourself.. why are you having to pay people to promote it? Bingo.

Also, js, it's pretty pointless saying 'nobody has heard of you' because the average AL player plays it for fun, not trying to make a living off it on youtube lmao.

Such a youtube celeb, I won't reply anymore, we are unworthy. As I said this thread says everything about you.

yes this thread does speak for itself

konafez
07-10-2016, 10:40 PM

The drama is strong with this one

Eagle Eye229
07-11-2016, 12:33 AM
People don't like you because you openly promote yourself with "free gold",which isn't free,you force them to subscribe to your channel or spam for you.its kinda sad.if you gave away gold without forcing people to "like" you that would be awesome.but you don't it seems.

How many "friends" you think you would have if you didn't give away stuff to make people promote you?

It's annoying to hear about you to be honest.

You got a sharp tongue too bud.careful it may cut ya.

Close this thread.

He doesn't deserve any spotight guys.

Americabud
07-11-2016, 01:17 AM
People don't like you because you openly promote yourself with "free gold",which isn't free,you force them to subscribe to your channel or spam for you.its kinda sad.if you gave away gold without forcing people to "like" you that would be awesome.but you don't it seems.

How many "friends" you think you would have if you didn't give away stuff to make people promote you?

It's annoying to hear about you to be honest.

You got a sharp tongue too bud.careful it may cut ya.

Close this thread.

He doesn't deserve any spotight guys.

you dont like me? just hope you like yourself eagle eye. i get hundreds of positive messages so i know somebody like you would be commenting something false like this. really i force people to subscribe and like me? People make they're own choices. its logical a few will hate

How many friends will i have? never said anything about friend

And to be honest with you as well, its annoying to hear about you too, And this the first time i heard bout ya lol

Recipe
07-11-2016, 04:46 AM
Like I recently said guys who cares, hit the ignore button or get off of your device and eat a sandwich or something and think about what's really going on in life. Like seriously if you think if you really don't care whats going on with AmericaBud why you still commenting . It just concerns me to see people arguing when you literally have the opportunity to hit the ignore button or get off or go to a different zone . Let America bud do him and you guys do you and not make more drama for something so childish and stupid like it's a mmo game l, start thinking about what you need done besides arguing .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Eagle Eye229
07-11-2016, 05:35 AM
you dont like me? just hope you like yourself eagle eye. i get hundreds of positive messages so i know somebody like you would be commenting something false like this. really i force people to subscribe and like me? People make they're own choices. its logical a few will hate

How many friends will i have? never said anything about friend

And to be honest with you as well, its annoying to hear about you too, And this the first time i heard bout ya lol

You give gold to get "fame".please don't act like your "helping people".it all self promotion of your YouTube channel.if your so giving don't make people subscribe.

It's pretty easy to "give" gold away and get positive comments.

Please don't act like trading gold for a sub is anything special,it's pathetic actually.

Never said I don't like you.but you are right.

All that comes from you is the stench of desperation.

What does having positive messages have to do with someone like me commenting on you?

If you were such a good guy people wouldn't hate on you like they do.there is a reason but you won't admit it or maybe you don't get it.

Don't say "giving away" gold if there is a task involved.if you were giving it away you would say something like"now if you would like to help me please subscribe",not where u must subscribe to have a chance at getting this "free gold".

Just because you give away millions doesn't make you a better person than I. I guarantee I don't attach rules to my gifts.I give to make people happy.

If I wanted any lip from you I would have you open your ****.

Gg,delete this thread.

I've seen you in town kiddo.you or your people no angels.

Lawpvp
07-11-2016, 09:26 AM
nothing you said is true. once again you know of me lawpvp idk you. if you have time to post on a thread a lie about a guy who never heard of you, then your the one missing a life lmao. because right now your focused on me noones focused on you

I saw it and it is true. If your going to call me a liar, lets see who people will believe considering the way this thread has gone