08-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Any member here?

CHOSEN
10-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Hmmm...

:disillusionment:

javier995
10-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Anarchists is kinda not active anymore since(i think) the GM is really busy with school and work rarely goes on now

KingFu
10-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Weird. I'm multitasking on PL, and went on it quickly right after viewing this thread. Never heard of this guild before, but low and behold standing right next to me was a member:p

/endscoolstory

wizardstarr
10-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Every officer should know what happened to this guild if you know what I mean javier ;)

The Oncoming Storm
10-06-2011, 11:57 PM
haha yeah

javier995
10-07-2011, 12:11 AM
yea i left pple followed that is all lol

SuperNas
10-07-2011, 05:32 AM
Weird. I'm multitasking on PL, and went on it quickly right after viewing this thread. Never heard of this guild before, but low and behold standing right next to me was a member:p

/endscoolstory

They were the largest guild during the beta days (random invite, then welcome you to the guild and pretty much never talk to you again lol) but started to flop...to my understanding anyway...

wizardstarr
10-07-2011, 10:37 PM
There was drama in that one and people left and joined now the guild master doesn't go on anymore

SpaceCowGirl
10-08-2011, 06:05 AM
Hehheh..

:) Nothing here to see children. Move along ;)

If you were there... you know.
If you weren't... you don't need to know.

I am pretty sure to whom ever you are... that you know what you have done. No need to instigate. No need to be fake. It is just a game. :)
*ahem*

If you are still in guild. (or waiting for me xP).... please move on.. like I've said many times before. I have already sent most off.

And if you are looking for most of our members and officers.. please feel free to join one of GM Javi's 2 guilds, in accordance to his reqs.

or if you are looking for a new growing guild. Nas is officer of illuminati. Following GM Artstar.

GM of Anarchists/Anarchysdeath is currently occupied with school now that summer is over and a new job. He does not have time to rebuild the guild or support it as requested or "be a good leader". He no longer enjoys the game and has deleted the app./game.

I am sure this is all you NEED to know.

Nothing else is to be said.

See yall around ;) -Space

javier995
10-08-2011, 09:25 PM
well said space! ^_^

wizardstarr
10-09-2011, 02:28 AM
I guess your right space but ill never forgive javier (no comment)

javier995
10-09-2011, 08:39 PM
I guess your right space but ill never forgive javier (no comment)

kk buddy idc have a nice day^_^

P.S. If a dev can plz lock this thread so we get no drama plz and ty

Crummypaladin
10-16-2011, 12:35 AM
I made my alt Manarchy just to be in this guild. It may not be my primary, but I had many good runs.

I guess I missed all the drama or just didnt pay attention. It's just a game and too fun to get hung up on anything personal. When I give something to someone, I never expect it back. If someone leaves the guild, I hope he/she finds one they like more, or has fun alone. I never (OK, maybe not never btut very very rarely) boot from a run.

Manarchy lives, so until the guild is deleted so do Anarchists! (Just very very inactive :-)

Now to finish getting that last jetpack before times up!! Thanks for extending the time for us weekend warriors Spactime!

javier995
10-16-2011, 02:13 AM
I made my alt Manarchy just to be in this guild. It may not be my primary, but I had many good runs.

I guess I missed all the drama or just didnt pay attention. It's just a game and too fun to get hung up on anything personal. When I give something to someone, I never expect it back. If someone leaves the guild, I hope he/she finds one they like more, or has fun alone. I never (OK, maybe not never btut very very rarely) boot from a run.

Manarchy lives, so until the guild is deleted so do Anarchists! (Just very very inactive :-)

Now to finish getting that last jetpack before times up!! Thanks for extending the time for us weekend warriors Spactime!

Guilds can't be deleted.

SpaceCowGirl
10-17-2011, 02:03 AM
Guilds can't be deleted.

Guess that means Manarchy will forever be an Anarchists. lol xP :strawberry:

Crummypaladin
11-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Well it happened, but have no fear. Anarchist guild was deleted, but like I said, this toon is here to stay :-)

Anarchists was a powerful beta guild and, as Spacecowgirl said, whatever happened before doesn't matter:-P

But Anarchists live! With the guild name available, I bought a charter and upgraded to tier three. So if there are any dedicated out there, let me know and we'll make sure you get back in:-)

See new thread Anarchists reborn for more details.
Manarchy out!

Lady_Pebbles
11-05-2011, 05:02 PM
...or if your are looking for a new growing guild. Nas is officer of illuminati. Following GM Artstar.

Just wanted to add that if Nas isn't available you can look me up or some of the other Officers & Recruiters of the Illuminati: Squantox, Goodfella, and Liathea.

By the way... Nicely said SCG.

:)