PDA

View Full Version : Light Bringers Of Forest Haven (LBFH)

Wilddar
08-28-2011, 08:32 PM

Hey Guys and Welcome to the Light Bringers of Forest Haven!

What are we about?

We are about protecting, and helping one another, and everyone who needs it. We will not only have events, awards, and fights, but we will help others, make guides, and overall make pocket legends the best it can be! We will stop at nothing to lift someone up if they have fallen down, or help someone that needs it badly, so if you like helping, and want in then maybe this guild is right for you!

Meet the Founder

Requirements?

There is no requirements, because I believe that everyone has a spot to be successful and make a change. The only thing I ask is you be respectful, follow the rules, and have fun!

The Application

Username:
Level:
Why Us?:
Class:
How Will You Make A Difference:
How Can You Contribute:

Just copy and paste that and your ready to go!

Jobs

Owner: Wilddar : He will be the one to go to if you have any problems.

Co-owner: ??? : He will be the one to go to if the Owner is not around.

Support: ??? : These people will be the ultimate helpers to the pocket legends community.

Guide Writers: Lyrrlynn : These people will write helpful guides for the pocket legends community.

Rule Enforcers: ??? : These people will make sure the clan is in order, and pocket legends Is fun for everyone.

Recruiters: Asagocil, Lyrrlynn : These people will recruit others to our guild.

Event Managers: nightmariton : These people will organize and manage events.

Art and Display Team: ??? : These people will make us graphics for the guild, like signatures.

Website Management: ??? : These people will set up and manage a website for the guild.

Researchers: Lyrrlynn : These people will research new ways to make this guild the best it can be.

Members: ??? : These are just fellow members of the guild.

Other Notes

So if your interested come on and join the fun! :)

Just a note: This will be active on these forums, and also on our soon to be website, but we must wait till the guild system is in pocket legends, which I believe is coming up, to have this guild active and fully functioning on the game.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Members

1) Wilddar
2) Asagocil
3) nightmariton
4) suppeople111
5) Lyrrlynn
6) DemonicBarb
7) Lordwaffles
8) SeerQueen
9) Johnwalluk
10) Shadowbird
11) Anihusasekin
12) Arcbishopcali
13) Chronicpuff
14) Dokkx
15) Fearabibal
16) Friarahicar
17) Iloveljy
18) Neontictac
19) Oeravevetag
20) Roub
21) Teutrabil
22) Xtwinkjex

Guild News

Guild Site Up! :: Monday, August 29th, 2011

Hello! We would like to notify all of you, that our guild site is finally up!

Please go to: Light Bringers of Forest Haven Website (http://lbfh.enjin.com/)

Just so you know, it is fully functional, but it may feel a bit empty. Don't worry we will be adding to the site here and there.

Looking For Alliances! :: Monday, August 29th, 2011

In order for this guild to become stronger and more well known, we will need alliances. Please if you are interested please follow the directions in the Alliance Section of this post.

Thanks and Have a Nice Day!

Event Date Decided and Guild Website Updated :: Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hello Again,

I would like to notify all of you that the Guild Event "Meet an Greet" is decided on September 3rd, which is a Saturday. Everyone is welcome! Also our news page, events page, and recruitment form, plus the gallery has all been updated on our website, so check it out!

Guild Events

Meet and Greet!

Where: Forest Haven
When: September 3rd, 2011
Description: Have any questions, or just looking to meet the guild leader, then come online, and add Wilddar, and we can all have a blast! This is meant for everyone, even if you are not apart of this guild! :)

See you there!

Clan Member of the Month

Are you interested in becoming Clan Member of the month?

Benefits

-1,000 Gold Every Week for a Total of 4 Weeks.
-Title For That Month : Clan Member of the Month
-You Become the Clan Leaders and Co-Founders Equal
-VIP Access to any Guild Update

How Do I Earn This?

-Be Active
-Be Polite (No Sucking Up :D)
-Be Kind to Others
-Make a Difference on Pocket Legends
-Help Others when they Need it

Want to Refer Someone as Clan Member of the Month?

Just Fill Out This Form and Send It to Me Via Private Message!

Your Username:
There Username:
Why Should They Get This?:

Alliances

Hey there!

Are you looking to make an alliance with this clan, and team up in events, meet new people, or just hang out?

Fill out this form and send it to me via this post, private message, or make notice on our website!

Name of Guild:
Amount of Members:
Guild Leader:
How Will You Help Us:
Guild Website:

Alliance Listing

The AoC Guild
Founder: Cascade

Rules

1) Follow all Rules of Pocket Legends
2) Be Kind and Courteous to Others
3) Do Not Turn Your Back to Any Guild Member
4) Try and Help Others When They Need It
5) Be Active
6) Have Fun!

Siejo
08-28-2011, 11:54 PM
Nice. As a leader of a guild myself I would like to welcome another assistance guild to Alterra

Wilddar
08-29-2011, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cascade
08-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Name of Guild: AoC (Assassins Of Cascadia)
Amount of Members: None yet
Guild Leader: Cascade
How Will You Help Us: We have willing members that will help your members.
Guild Website:http://aoc-guild.com/

Wilddar
08-30-2011, 07:35 PM
Thank you for the Alliance my Friend!

You have been ACCEPTED

Am I allowed to use your logo for the listing of our alliances?

Cascade
08-30-2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah go for it. Also is it ok if i use some of your ideas like clan member of the month for aoc?

Wilddar
08-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Yes it is alright. :)

Zemerz
08-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Username: Asagocle
Level: 32
Why Us?: Because you seem like a reliable guild.
Class: Archer
How Will You Make A Difference: I already make a difference in helping people in PL. And now if I join I can name my help with this guild.
How Can You Contribute: I can contribute by recommending people to our guild for help.

Wilddar
08-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Sounds good to me! :) Enjoy your new guild, as your our first member what rank would you like? :)

APPROVED!

Zemerz
08-30-2011, 09:35 PM
*Asagocil
And I'd take any rank :)

Wilddar
08-30-2011, 09:37 PM
Mind being a Recruiter we need those bad? :)

Zemerz
08-30-2011, 09:48 PM
I'll do anything that can help out, :) I'd be glad to :)

Wilddar
08-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Thanks! :) I sent you a PM. :)

Wilddar
08-31-2011, 05:37 PM
Hello everyone!

I would like to notify all of you, that our first event date is decided! Also our Guild website is available to take applications! Everyone is welcome to our first event "Meet and Greet", for more information on the event, like times please visit : Events Page (http://lbfh.enjin.com/events) and click on the event listed on the calendar.

Thank You!

Shellkaz
09-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Hello everyone!

I would like to notify all of you, that our first event date is decided! Also our Guild website is available to take applications! Everyone is welcome to our first event "Meet and Greet", for more information on the event, like times please visit : Events Page (http://lbfh.enjin.com/events) and click on the event listed on the calendar.

Thank You!

I submitted my application via the web site this morning. I just wanted to check, Is the meeting 5pm Eastern? I hope so.

Thanks, Lyrlynn, Enchantress Lvl 28

Wilddar
09-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey!

I want to be on all your schedules so all of you please post the times you are available and the timezones. :)

UPDATE

I have accepted all new applications sorry for the wait, and please everyone, submit your username to this thread so I may add your ingame names to our member list.

Thanks!

Wilddar
09-03-2011, 10:08 AM
UPDATE!

Im sorry guys but the event might be postponed because I do not have access to wifi at the moment.

Sorry!

Shellkaz
09-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Hi Wildder,

I would probably like position as researcher &/or Writer. I can recruit too.

Will we be starting a guild Umm well weapons/armor chest? I have some pink & purple stuff I started stashing instead of selling/giving away. I figured I could share with guild members that are leveling up & needed a better weapon. If needed I can create a, what is it called (a toon?) to store the stuff. That's it!! :angel: I can be the Weapons Officer!! See I've already been reading up on things that people would like to have in guilds.

Lyrrlynn

Wilddar
09-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Hey,

thanks for getting back to me, so I will give you a Researcher, and Recriter, as well as a Guide Writer. As for the banker I will give you permission to make a toon, and store all our bank items.

Thanks!

Wilddar

Wilddar
09-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Hey guys!

are guild is now ingame!

come join us; add Wilddar, or Lyrrlynn and ask to join!

(P.S. We have the highesty Hall you can get)

SeerQueen
09-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Username: SeerQueen
Level: 30
Why Us?:Well, from reading your thread, it seems like you're a serious guild, and won't fall apart in a few weeks. Also, I saw Lyrrlynn recruiting in the swamps, so I went here.
Class: Enchantress
How Will You Make A Difference: I always help out my friends with any items, money they may need. Because of this I am quite broke, LOL. But I get money fast. I also have a growing stash of mana and health pots, which I can give to people who need them.
How Can You Contribute: I could be a rule enforcer and researcher. Maybe donate a few K of gold to keep up the Clan Member of the Month Program.

Shellkaz
09-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Look for me in game. Lyrrlynn enchantress lvl 32

Wilddar
09-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Sounds great SeerQueen! My officer here will take care of you. :) Just find him, and he will invite you.

You are APPROVED! :)

LonerzBoy
09-09-2011, 12:00 AM
if im not wrong the guild system is up.

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 07:29 AM
You are not wrong, the guild system is up. :)

NightDraconis
09-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Username: NightDraconis
Level: 23
Why Us?: It seems like you're a good guild, and won't fall apart in a few weeks. Also SeerQueen is my sister. :)
How Will You Make A Difference: I help my friends out with any items or money they may need.I have a growing stash of mana and health pots, which I can give to people who need them.
How Can You Contribute: I could be a rule enforcer. I can donate some gold too :)

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Hey Night!

Welcome to our guild add me: Wilddar

I will be on in a sec, and I will invite you. :)

Wilddar
09-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Here's a screenshot of our first gathering. :)

Cicenator
09-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Username: Cicenator
Level: 46
Why Us?: you got a cool name
Class: enchantress
How Will You Make A Difference: i already help ppl lvling and i love it
How Can You Contribute: i will take every rank

Wilddar
09-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Thank you for your application!

You are now ACCEPTED! :)

Shellkaz
09-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi there. Welcome to the guild!! Glad to meet you. Hope to see u in game soon.

Lyrlynn lvl 32 Enchanteess

Ariamor
09-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Username: Ariamor
Level: 53
Why Us?: Reading your thread, I believe that your guild would be a good fit for me. It sounds like you'll offer great guidance and help for all guild members.
How Will You Make A Difference: I have enjoyed playing this game, making friends with equally nice players, and helping when and where I can. I'd be happy to help this guild in any capacity, such as sharing information, items, recipes, and help.
How Can You Contribute: I freely give items I don't need to friends and non-friends alike right now, and I would do so for guild members now. I also help anyone who needs it when I'm not already in the middle of a battle, offering any advice I have on defeating the boss beforehand, if needed.

Wilddar
09-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks for applying!

You are APPROVED!

Please find me, ingame: Wilddar

SeerQueen
09-10-2011, 01:29 PM
When's our next event/meeting, Wildder?

RBeltran
09-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Hey Wilddar

Thanks for everything. Really enjoying it so far and have even recruited some new members. Hope we can get together as a guild and have some fun events.

Wilddar
09-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Hey guys, I am with a friend so maybe we can have a event tonight sometime? I live in mountain time, so maybe after 7:00 PM. Also thanks for recruiting it helps a lot. :)

Shellkaz
09-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi and Welcome all our new members!!! At last check, we are now 32 STRONG!!! Small by some standards but I think that we're coming along really nicely, since we didn't have a group that came over from SL. (and no I'm not knocking SL. I think it's great that they have such an active membership)

I'd like to suggest that you log into our web site: http://lbfh.enjin.com/ This way since there aren't bulletin boards in guild halls, you can check there to see if there's any news, guild updates, or if YOU want to organize an event, Like farming, leveling up, or just a fun run through one of the lower levels with your new friends!!!

And yes I have let my voice be heard and asked the Devs for bulletin boards in the Halls.

You can find me in game IGN Lyrrlynn. Level 35 Enchantress.

NightDraconis
09-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Hi guys!

Shellkaz
09-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi there everyone. I was in balefort last night while the problems were going on. Met WoundedEagle. He's a nice guy by the way.:encouragement: And his guild is in an alliance with ours. Any how I just wanted to mention that part of the reason for an alliance is to help each other out.

Now I'm not sure if all guild masters and/or members see it this way, but if a group of LBFH members are working on a quest we should be able to ask an ally for advice or help. We should also be willing to do the same.

Now that I've voiced my opinion what do my guild members think? Heck. What does anyone think? And does this rate it's own thread?

IGN. Lyrrlynn. Level 46 enchantress.

RBeltran
09-21-2011, 09:16 PM
Hi there everyone. I was in balefort last night while the problems were going on. Met WoundedEagle. He's a nice guy by the way.:encouragement: And his guild is in an alliance with ours. Any how I just wanted to mention that part of the reason for an alliance is to help each other out.

Now I'm not sure if all guild masters and/or members see it this way, but if a group of LBFH members are working on a quest we should be able to ask an ally for advice or help. We should also be willing to do the same.

Now that I've voiced my opinion what do my guild members think? Heck. What does anyone think? And does this rate it's own thread?

IGN. Lyrrlynn. Level 46 enchantress.

I think thats a great idea but if I need help with a quest I usually join a friend's/guild member's game or join a game that has 3 or 4 people in it already.

Paar
09-23-2011, 07:14 PM
Guild Name: Legends Forever
Members: 6 but will grow
Guild Master: Paaraseva
How can we help you: We will help fill ur games and Grow in Friendship!(:
Guild Site: None Yet..

Wilddar
09-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Accepted, thank you for your alliance! :)

SeerQueen
09-24-2011, 02:03 PM
Hi LBOFH! When's out next meeting, Wilddar?

SeerQueen
09-24-2011, 02:03 PM
Also, do we have a SL branch?

Pakax
09-24-2011, 05:18 PM
I love the group pic on main post! Need to get this on our group as well.
Wilddar, do you have a group? http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php
If not, create a group for you guild, it's easier to manage when it comes to recruitment and comms. You should also create one for your guild officers so that you can comm to them separately. If you have that already, apologies!
Have fun

SeerQueen
09-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to tell you that I will be leaving this guild. I feel that I need a more active guild. I have had great pleasure in playing with you all!

SeerQueen