PDA

View Full Version : Free Logo Designs for Guilds

Lobsterarms
08-28-2011, 09:41 PM
So today I joined a guild that is somewhat well known... and I saw someone make a logo/banner. I kinda got curious as to what I could make so I gave it a shot. The guild I'm in is called The Wicked, and I'm in the Jr. guild because I'm not at level 20 yet... SO I had alot of fun with making a logo for the guild (not that they are using it) and am offering to make other guilds some logos and banners for FREE. I will not EVER charge for this service because i don't think it is allowed.

Now for the good stuff...
If you would like to have your logo idea thats just been sittin around in your head for awhile come to life then just follow the instructions.

PM me 2 REQUIRED things and 2 RECOMMENDED things! It's THAT easy!! *=required *=recommended
-Guild name*
-Colors
-Banner or Logo*
-Size (in pixels) that you want the logo/banner to be *
-if no size is listed I will make the Logo size 1920x1080 and the banner size 960x720
-Any font that you prefer
-Any orientation you prefer (I.E. the words side by side, on top of eachother, ect...
-When you want it done by
-If you want it to be classy/elegant, wild (below), CrAzY (not just the guild name but other things around it too)*
-And if you can, try and describe to me what you want it to look like*

I'm going to be going on and offline and sometimes I wont be able to work on logos so when I can work on logos I will change status to OPEN, When I cannot I will change the status to CLOSED
I will still be responding to posts/PM's even if it is closed. You may still send your ideas to me I just wont start working on them until I'm open.

Here is just a sample for what I did for the guild I'm currently in. This took about 30 minutes.
But i can pretty much do ANYTHING for your logo (thats not insulting in anyway to anybody)
http://i56.tinypic.com/xlh6jt.png

Epic Unicorns!
08-28-2011, 09:43 PM
I wish i could pm...mind if i reserve my spot, maybe tell you here what i want?

Lobsterarms
08-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Its all good man, yea you can tell me what you want here.. Or you could email me at adam64079@gmail.com whichever you prefer.

Epic Unicorns!
09-04-2011, 02:01 AM
I am so sorry for not doing this before, the forum app is messed up....I really like the forum banner he made for me :) I appreciate the time and effort spent on it, I wouldn't be able to begin to make one like it. You can see it at epics.forumotion.com

Zraorizer
09-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Do you think you could do for my guild The Shredders

cagethewicked
09-04-2011, 09:16 PM
saw ur banner it was kool . u did a great job. ill be referring sum friends to u.

Zraorizer
09-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Do mine its Called The Shredders

Diaxos
10-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Oooh I find this interesting. I would love a banner. <3 I will PM you soon. ^.^

javier995
10-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Its all good man, yea you can tell me what you want here.. Or you could email me at adam64079@gmail.com whichever you prefer.

I emailed you, no reply yet. :(

BodMaster
10-15-2011, 10:25 PM
PM'd him and recieved a response and then nothing since.. though he was working on it before he went M.I.A. (Since 9/7/11)