PDA

View Full Version : Please buff mishi

Memnochthedevil
07-09-2016, 01:20 PM
Mishi aa needs an upgrade. Should guarantee luck to the owner and one of the other buff by chance but the luck one should be guaranteed.

Otherwise is just an overpriced pet with no use. I will only use it at boss for luck when is almost dead, same as most of the people that bought it, and if i dont get luck is just gonna be another pet with no use in my stable.

I understand that hisha is a more rare pet and his aa is makes him desirable, but this is just a ridiculous. Im not getting any use out of it and is to late to re-eggcause is lvl 4.

Please do something about it

Memnochthedevil
07-09-2016, 02:56 PM
15% luck that doesnt guarantee re-roll. And it should, mishi is an arcane pet, not a mythic one. It makes sense to give you a good pet, otherwise as you said has no use without hisha. Is just a pet that looks cute, a town pet if you would, but has no use. Sns or mm have alot better hapiness bonus so why have a pet that doesnt help with anything? Arcane pet should not be inferior to mythic, and it makes no sense that hisha to be worth 8-9m right now, as it is just an overpriced lep. I dont think any other buff except giving the owner luck will make anybody wanna buy mishi. It will maybe be used to buff some older arcane pets as his price will drop way bellow nekro.

Sandeeep
07-09-2016, 04:21 PM
nah its proper,
mishi arcane hisha mythic, but there is a reason hisha is better cause its harder to get
mishi is more easy to get, and everlasting, hence maybe nott as good as mishi

perhaps sts plan? i read a thread discussing this in which sts gave a valid reason behind mishi and hisha

(sometimes id like ppl to read forums regualary rather than making tons of same same threads spamming forums excepting sts to rewrite all info again)

Sandeeep
07-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Also mishi has better stats and a very OP mana regen buff. The only thing lacking is its Arcane ability that's where pet animacy comes into play.
Precisly why arcane differs from mythic.
Id rather put in a different happiness bonus into hisha
Much easier than paying for both pets

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
07-12-2016, 12:39 AM
I own both and I must say that mishi needs a buff. As it stands, made arcane deary into a carrier of eggs and it's the best boss kill pet atm. The only time I will be using mishi are maps that aren't too hard for mana regen and at a boss only if someone else has Hisha pet so that I can add on 3.75% extra luck to reroll.

Misha needs something. The luck should have been guaranteed on AA or just have luck on happiness. Hisha could have complementary stacking which would have made both pets desirable. The only outcome right now is that mishi tanked in price due to its uselessness.

irelia
07-12-2016, 08:04 AM
its kinda less usefull comparing its mythic partner

extrapayah
07-12-2016, 05:20 PM
the aa is simply not powerful enough to have a ratio of 5/35 (duration/cooldown), need a buff,

tbh, any aa that has 30s cooldown (or more) is not practical in this game, because there are skills that has 2sec cooldown, too extreme

Kakashis
07-12-2016, 09:08 PM
the aa is simply not powerful enough to have a ratio of 5/35 (duration/cooldown), need a buff,

tbh, any aa that has 30s cooldown (or more) is not practical in this game, because there are skills that has 2sec cooldown, too extreme

Maybe another blessing could be a chance to cancel pet cool down! I'd be satisfied with that.