PDA

View Full Version : leveling to lvl 56 now worth it?

cmangalos
08-29-2011, 03:09 AM
hi guys ,
i have level 51 bird and planing to make it on highest level which is 56,
is it worth it now that the new cap will be released?
question here is the experience need to achieve from level 55-56,
would it still be the same?
or they will lessen it,
or they will continue it and have a higher exp for levels 56-60.

Redbridge
08-29-2011, 03:21 AM
Not sure if you know how it works before and after the level increase, so I'll explain.

Currently levels upto 55 are scaled, so increase slightly for every level you increase. There is then an elite level, currently 56. This is the same slight increase but then 10 times the amount. When completed you have the chance to get an elite crown.

Once the level cap comes in 56 will go back down to the normal, slightly above 55 level, also the crown won't be available. There will the be normal scaled increases upto 61 but 61 will become an elite level with 10 times the normal amount of XP required.

With respect to your question to problem comes if your half way through levelling from 55 to 56. When the XP requirement gets reduced/divided by 10 so will your XP at level 55, so if your at 70,000 it'll reduce to 7,000. GULP.

I hope that helps explain. Personally I'd level to 55 and comes back to this thread and ask the question again on a new post. Good luck.

Riccits
08-29-2011, 03:29 AM
red said all.

i think its not more worth it. the expansion can come on a every day now. client is rdy and it just depends on devs now when they will give us the new campains.
so if u spend plat and time now to grind to 56 for crown i could be a loss if u dont reach it in time.

Ellyidol
08-29-2011, 03:33 AM
The update might come within today or tomorrow, so unless you are really close to 56, it wouldn't be possible anyway.

IF the update comes though :)

cmangalos
08-29-2011, 03:46 AM
thanks for the reply guys

Ixillicus
08-29-2011, 05:44 AM
yeah.. i seriously doubt you'd get there by the time it comes out, and it'd feel like a waste if you almost got there, but didn't. Although if your bird is 51, i think you should push to get it to 53 as soon as possible if you want to use the new maps right away, because that will be the minimum level required.

Ellyidol
08-29-2011, 05:45 AM
yeah.. i seriously doubt you'd get there by the time it comes out, and it'd feel like a waste if you almost got there, but didn't. Although if your bird is 51, i think you should push to get it to 53 as soon as possible if you want to use the new maps right away, because that will be the minimum level required.

Is it 55-60 or 56-60?

DPANDA
08-29-2011, 06:27 AM
Doubt you will have time to get to 56 because on Facebook pocket legends stated update will be pushed out as a patch this Wednesday or Thursday.

Ixillicus
08-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Doubt you will have time to get to 56 because on Facebook pocket legends stated update will be pushed out as a patch this Wednesday or Thursday.

cant wait!

Cytokinesis
08-29-2011, 07:55 PM
Its always worth lvling up to the cap (yes I didnt) but that doesnt stop u from showing STS that ur hardcore

Rusalio
08-29-2011, 08:23 PM
Personally id wait. Im a little disgruntled for those of us that have bought xp elixirs with plat to have this happen. I have 4 55's and it cost a bit just to be thrown down the tube... So i am exercising a little restraint here both in wallet and post. Dad(aka me!) is a bit tired of spending plat.:chargrined:

dallasboycows
08-29-2011, 08:28 PM
if you know how to use your character and have a 55 u should easily be able to reach 56 by the time the expansion is released and yes their is reason. For one, you will get crown nobody else has regardless if you wear it, u will be first to prob reach 57, lol. I went from 55 to 56 in a matter of days using 4x elixer so if you are close and have the money go for it. Personally though I'd probably save my plat as 61 is going to be hard to get. lol.

brian_spence_ni
08-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Yeah, at this stage you might not make it, and to be honest the crown ain't much use. Save your money for the 60-61 super slog-fest.