View Full Version : Poll: Rarity of the pinks in the new dungeons of PL?

Riccits
08-29-2011, 03:54 AM
We all know the pinks in sewers was kinda hard to loot. Someone was happy, someone was disappointed to never get any.
How would u like to set the drop rate in the new maps if u could choose?
Lets compare with Sewers.

Ellyidol
08-29-2011, 04:04 AM
Same as sewers or harder, BUT have good purples/greens/oranges to mix and match.

Pinks should be really rare, IMO, but not be completely essential. Almost like the elite level, hard and tedious, not that huge of a difference, but differentiates :)

Arguable though, since it's a mobile game. I'm speaking more from a long term view than short term.

Riccits
08-29-2011, 04:12 AM
Same as sewers or harder, BUT have good purples/greens/oranges to mix and match.

Pinks should be really rare, IMO, but not be completely essential. Almost like the elite level, hard and tedious, not that huge of a difference, but differentiates :)

Arguable though, since it's a mobile game. I'm speaking more from a long term view than short term.

full agree!

i hope devs keep the line of the usefull/specific trash loots to setup a char perfectly without pinks.

Survivorfan
08-29-2011, 04:35 AM
I liked the ao3 drop rate better, there were not rare at all pinks that could last you till you had enough money or farmed the others

Edit:but I do agree with Elly, the void and others were like the elite and i think they should be harder to farm