PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion, Guild chat tab

skriller
08-29-2011, 09:12 AM
It would make talking wwith guild mates much easier if there was a dedicated guild chat tab. The having to always type /g before is cumbersome especially during battles.

JemNI
08-29-2011, 12:48 PM
Yes, i second that. And it would also be nice to be able to disable guildchat. When the guild is chatty, it's hard to keep track of what people say in the party I'm running with. In those cases, I'm much less likely to care that so and so is looking for party members for some other map.

krazii
08-29-2011, 10:00 PM
+1. Nice idea

themars
08-30-2011, 01:00 PM
Yes, i second that. And it would also be nice to be able to disable guildchat. When the guild is chatty, it's hard to keep track of what people say in the party I'm running with. In those cases, I'm much less likely to care that so and so is looking for party members for some other map.

U can disable it at options :)

angeldawn
08-30-2011, 04:50 PM
I like this idea also.

Since I am on apple I have to switch keyboards first to to the 123 keyboard get the / then switch back to the abc keyboard to type message.

krazii
08-30-2011, 05:30 PM
I dont hink hes suggesting to disable it. he wants a dedicated tab for easier communication.

MikeMinotaur
08-31-2011, 11:11 AM
I wholeheartedly agree. We NEED tabbed chat. Also, a way to disable and enable the tabs from the main screen (Like Order & Chaos: "Online") would make the whole interface nice and easy to use. The tabs should include: General, Guild and PM's.

Ebalere
08-31-2011, 11:21 AM
I dont hink hes suggesting to disable it. he wants a dedicated tab for easier communication.

He quoted who he was talking to, not the op.