PDA

View Full Version : Bad enough for the Boondock Saints?

Kindread
08-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Are you tough enough to send these soulless bastards back to their creators? Are you man or woman enough to protect our turf from these ugly, worthless aliens? Do you want to mop up this universe with a bunch of rough, tough, lawless miscreants on your own terms? If so, join me and the Boondock Saints and we'll tear a whole through the fabric of the universe.

I don't care if you're young, old, rude or crude. If you can fight, we'll give you the means and support to do it. You can purchase Stim packs for half price and Enhancers at a discount and even with credits in our Tier 3 hideout. Scoundrels never lived in digs this nice.

We don't have any expectations, except for you to kick some alien arse, loyally support your fellow Saints and teach newer Saints the ropes. Gang leaders (Officers) will be chosen for their loyalty and dedication to the Saints in supporting their fellow gang members and their ability to initiate new Saints.

We're new, we're small, but we'll be badass. If you wanna be a Saint and if you think you can be, message me or find me in-game.

"While the wicked stand confounded, call me with thy saints surrounded, Aequitas – Veritas. In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god. And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand, so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

Grendel

morfic
08-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Love the movie. Guild has potential. I look forward to sparkle prancin' with you on the battlefield.

-_-

Good luck guys!