PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Korruption issues in PvP

intrepd
07-10-2016, 07:51 PM
So I think this pet is actually a serious issue for PVP, "Korruption" Please dont start saying that "Leave this pet alone its so helpful for PVE" because it is actually one of the most useless pets for PVE, Mobs does not have a mana regen to remove it in the first place, I'm not asking for a nerf but i wish that Devs can look into that pet, it is not fair that this pet can remove few skills such as Juggernaut and Horn of renew, SNS pools, Heal over time from Packs and heal over time from lifegiver (Basically any heal over time skill/pet aa) The mana drain from the pet is fine but this just makes heal a bit useless such as juggernaut especially, since most PVPers not stack 2-3 and actually sync the pet for no chance at heal, if you disagree with me then please tell me why below thank you.

P.S: Dont be telling me to just avoid it because its mostly stacked in pvp and even if you try to avoid its hard af to avoid it with axes around.

My solution ( Well thanks to Lawpvp its his actually) : Buff Juggernaut to ignore korruption drain heal over time.

nightmaresmoke
07-11-2016, 08:38 AM
Here we go again -_-

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

resurrected
07-11-2016, 08:56 AM
I agreed to things in this thread but korruption is actually good for pve. You can notice that his pool hurt mobs.

Cpt.
07-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Its Called time your skills and exit the pool. Unless your some idiot that stays standing in the korruption pool... it doesn't need to be fixed, you have to fix yourself to adapt to new things that are being put in the game. Sts doesn't stop an expansion due to people saying it's too ugly or hard to run the new maps.

Lawpvp
07-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Its Called time your skills and exit the pool. Unless your some idiot that stays standing in the korruption pool... it doesn't need to be fixed, you have to fix yourself to adapt to new things that are being put in the game. Sts doesn't stop an expansion due to people saying it's too ugly or hard to run the new maps.

Then lets make aimed shot able to break juggernaut again. Lets also make a new pet with the ability to destroy mage shield. I think that would be balanced.

Fyrce
07-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Some hoomans must have brain loops they cannot exit.

intrepd
07-11-2016, 02:34 PM

you get that once korruption touches you it removes all sort of heal over time? a single axe can just remove all your heals, how to run from glint set with 4x axes? 2-3 tanks a team.

Plqgue
07-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Y'all already got him nerfed once please guys stop crying you pvp players are killing the game one pet at a time

intrepd
07-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Y'all already got him nerfed once please guys stop crying you pvp players are killing the game one pet at a time

as i just said how is this pet helpful in PVE? if it is not then what issue do you have with it? it removes most heals do you think a pet should do that? then how about creating a pet that breaks mage shield in 1 hit.

nightmaresmoke
07-11-2016, 03:42 PM
as i just said how is this pet helpful in PVE? if it is not then what issue do you have with it? it removes most heals do you think a pet should do that? then how about creating a pet that breaks mage shield in 1 hit.
Err it is designed that way read the aa description, unless u want korruption to die out of game by nerfing it more.

intrepd
07-11-2016, 05:58 PM
Err it is designed that way read the aa description, unless u want korruption to die out of game by nerfing it more.

This pet is clearly a PVP pet, let me ask you this " Do you even PvP?" If yes I'd like to see you clash against 2-3 korruptions because that is what all teams does.

intrepd
07-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Why would you even create a heal over time skills if a single pet can remove it? And PVPers now stack 2-3 korruptions per team, this is not an issue for twinks because damage is not high but endgamers it's a problem since if you miss heal or ur juggernaut is gone for few seconds youre dead already, mage heal over time upgrade is useless with that korruption

Plqgue
07-11-2016, 07:06 PM

It's use doesn't have anything to do with the fact it was already nerfed and now you're still crying atop crying. You and other nabs who die a few more times than usual cry every event for every pet stop and enjoy the game

Plqgue
07-11-2016, 07:08 PM

It stops the heal from mages in glint and underhul maps which is useful there's one use for pvp now stop crying that it has no use in pve just because you die a few more times

intrepd
07-11-2016, 08:11 PM
It's use doesn't have anything to do with the fact it was already nerfed and now you're still crying atop crying. You and other nabs who die a few more times than usual cry every event for every pet stop and enjoy the game

Pvp is part of the game and i guarantee you that this pet is used more for pvp than pve, i doubt anyone uses it in pve but dont you think that its too much to remove heal? Removing mana is fine but removing heal is another case, this pet is a must now for every clash and that is not really the problem but stacking it in endgame clashes makes it impossible to survive even with juggernaut, give us a solution then or please stay away from this thread, ty

Plqgue
07-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Pvp is part of the game and i guarantee you that this pet is used more for pvp than pve, i doubt anyone uses it in pve but dont you think that its too much to remove heal? Removing mana is fine but removing heal is another case, this pet is a must now for every clash and that is not really the problem but stacking it in endgame clashes makes it impossible to survive even with juggernaut, give us a solution then or please stay away from this thread, ty

Solution : move away from the pools

PS just because you doubt people use it in pve doesn't mean that there aren't people that do

intrepd
07-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Solution : move away from the pools

PS just because you doubt people use it in pve doesn't mean that there aren't people that do

Dude cant you understand? even if i move away axe throw will just pull me back since there is 2-3 tanks with set in each team and once i touch korruption it is GG

Plqgue
07-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Dude cant you understand? even if i move away axe throw will just pull me back since there is 2-3 tanks with set in each team and once i touch korruption it is GG

Can't you understand it was nerfed once and again y'all are crying if you can't handle pvp don't play pvp man

intrepd
07-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Can't you understand it was nerfed once and again y'all are crying if you can't handle pvp don't play pvp man

Go try pvp against a korruption then and please show me how you can survive? dont play pvp? lots of players play this game just for PVP, its like you telling lots of players to stop playing the game.
again go record a clash against 2-3 korruptions please show me how to survive, if not then please stay away from this thread

Plqgue
07-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Go try pvp against a korruption then and please show me how you can survive? dont play pvp? lots of players play this game just for PVP, its like you telling lots of players to stop playing the game.
again go record a clash against 2-3 korruptions please show me how to survive, if not then please stay away from this thread
Lol I can post in any thread I'd like the pet is useable in pve and has already been nerfed just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean you have the right to silence it have fun and I hope sts ignores you as its just plain crying now

intrepd
07-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Lol I can post in any thread I'd like the pet is useable in pve and has already been nerfed just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean you have the right to silence it have fun and I hope sts ignores you as its just plain crying now

i didnt force you to leave the thread i just asked nicely, and you still dont get that almost most AL players are pvpers? including twinks ofc, so you are asking most pvpers to just quit pvp because of a single broken pet? ok then please sts make a pet that can break mages shield would be so fair then no?

nightmaresmoke
07-11-2016, 09:25 PM
This pet is clearly a PVP pet, let me ask you this " Do you even PvP?" If yes I'd like to see you clash against 2-3 korruptions because that is what all teams does.
If by pvp u mean twink or endgame? Coz I'm on endgame i yes i do pvp sometimes when im bored

intrepd
07-11-2016, 09:26 PM
If by pvp u mean twink or endgame? Coz I'm on endgame i yes i do pvp sometimes when im bored

it is more as a trouble for Pvpers in endgame more than twink, you probably wont feel it in 1vs1 because it is not but in clashes for a tank it is a pain even with juggernaut you still die and cant run away because of glintstone set axes.

intrepd
07-11-2016, 09:28 PM
i didnt force you to leave the thread i just asked nicely, and you still dont get that almost most AL players are pvpers? including twinks ofc, so you are asking most pvpers to just quit pvp because of a single broken pet? ok then please sts make a pet that can break mages shield would be so fair then no?

On the other thread you are asking for a arcane pet to be buffed because a mythic pet is better? cmon this pet is legendary and better than most arcanes, only pet to challenge it is nekro lol even SNS is no challenge to a legendary pet from event?

Plqgue
07-11-2016, 09:29 PM

No I'm asking people like you to figure a way around it and stop crying because I'm tired of getting a good pet during events and it getting destroyed by pvp EVERY SINGLE TIME.
-pvp killing the game one pet at a time

intrepd
07-11-2016, 09:31 PM
No I'm asking people like you to figure a way around it and stop crying because I'm tired of getting a good pet during events and it getting destroyed by pvp EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Pvp plays a important role in this game dude if pvpers quit then the game is dead more than it is already now, as i said again please go test this pet in a clash before you even comment on something you havent tried. ty

Plqgue
07-11-2016, 09:37 PM
Pvp plays a important role in this game dude if pvpers quit then the game is dead more than it is already now, as i said again please go test this pet in a clash before you even comment on something you havent tried. ty

Who says I haven't went against multiple korruptions in a clash? Yeah I died but I also got kills I'm just not going to cry about it like you.also nobody is telling all of pvp to quit I'm saying find a way around the pet and if YOU can't handle it don't pvp.

intrepd
07-11-2016, 09:38 PM
Who says I haven't went against multiple korruptions in a clash? Yeah I died but I also got kills I'm just not going to cry about it like you.also nobody is telling all of pvp to quit I'm saying find a way around the pet and if YOU can't handle it don't pvp.

Please be helpful and find me a way then? once it touches you it removes all sort of heal over time on you, how to avoid it with 2-3 tanks pulling me? tell me please

intrepd
07-11-2016, 09:40 PM
Im not going to be arguing with you just leave ur opinion here.

Lawpvp
07-11-2016, 10:02 PM

The last time i fought against korruption i won 177-31. My team wasnt even using it. I can handle it more than easily, that doesnt change that its a stupid pet with mechanics that no pet should have. Idgaf about the mana, idgaf about it canceling healing. but here is zero reason at all why it should cancel healing from jugg. Juggernaut was buffed numerous times because it kept being broken by rogues, then sts makes a pet that breaks juggernaut on its own. Real great logic.

Plqgue
07-11-2016, 10:55 PM
The last time i fought against korruption i won 177-31. My team wasnt even using it. I can handle it more than easily, that doesnt change that its a stupid pet with mechanics that no pet should have. Idgaf about the mana, idgaf about it canceling healing. but here is zero reason at all why it should cancel healing from jugg. Juggernaut was buffed numerous times because it kept being broken by rogues, then sts makes a pet that breaks juggernaut on its own. Real great logic.

You should teach intrepid how to pvp then because he seems to be having trouble

Shelllz
07-12-2016, 01:24 AM
Yup......this pet is extremely cheap. Try using 4 next time....just sayin.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
07-12-2016, 01:42 AM

How you survive? You just move away from the pool lol , not our fault if you have the reflexes of a statue . Axe throw's cool down last longer than korruptions pool lol.
If you cant handle the pet then its not any of our problems . And also , once you get out of the pool heal over time block is removed .

Plqgue
07-12-2016, 07:56 AM
how you survive? You just move away from the pool lol , not our fault if you have the reflexes of a statue . Axe throw's cool down last longer than korruptions pool lol.
If you cant handle the pet then its not any of our problems . And also , once you get out of the pool heal over time block is removed .

thank you!!

yubaraj
07-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Thanks to corruption. It seems like tank stacking is not boring anymore. It really helped to give another perspective to the PvP. Play with other classes too and work together lol.

Lawpvp
07-12-2016, 08:58 AM
How you survive? You just move away from the pool lol , not our fault if you have the reflexes of a statue . Axe throw's cool down last longer than korruptions pool lol.

no, the heal over time block is not removed, If you have any heal over time effects and u even touch the pool they are completely removed, and will not come back once u leave the pool. And as I said to plqgue, the last time i fought against korruption i won 177-31 and my team wasnt even using it. I can handle this pet more than easily. that doesnt change that the mechanics of the pet are stupid and it should not work the way it does. Make juggernaut immune to Korruption and bingo the pet is balanced. I dont see how anybody could possibly be against juggernaut not being destroyed by a pet.

intrepd
07-12-2016, 09:05 AM

Hello? have you even tried to fight a korruption? the heal over time does get removed and never come back after you leave korruption.

intrepd
07-12-2016, 09:12 AM

How about buff juggernaut that korruption doesn't work on it? Come on dont be telling me there are mobs with juggernaut in PVE.

Plqgue
07-12-2016, 12:37 PM
How about buff juggernaut that korruption doesn't work on it? Come on dont be telling me there are mobs with juggernaut in PVE.

That is what you should be asking for instead of a Nerf on korruption sir because there are mobs that have heals in pve and it's useful there (tinindrin glintstone underhul)
I'm behind you 100% for a buff to jugg to make it immune to korruption

Cpt.
07-12-2016, 03:04 PM
you get that once korruption touches you it removes all sort of heal over time? a single axe can just remove all your heals, how to run from glint set with 4x axes? 2-3 tanks a team.
I'm a twink not a endgame pvper...

Befs
07-12-2016, 03:09 PM
I tried PvP and don't get all the fuss, this pet is incredibly easy to avoid, and the other team is missing out on other arcane / mythic pets by using it.

Cpt.
07-12-2016, 03:13 PM
I tried PvP and don't get all the fuss, this pet is incredibly easy to avoid, and the other team is missing out on other arcane / mythic pets by using it.
Not hard at all to avoid... matter fact to avoid korruptions AA ability all you have to do is stay a far distance and or use nekros AA to get out quickly.

intrepd
07-12-2016, 03:19 PM
Arcane? mythics? cmon this pet is better than most other pets for pvp even singe sns maridos are useless compared to this.

intrepd
07-12-2016, 03:22 PM
Not hard at all to avoid... matter fact to avoid korruptions AA ability all you have to do is stay a far distance and or use nekros AA to get out quickly.
Whats your ign? go try against a maxed team with this pet. once it touches you ur horn became useless so even if you ran there is no heal anyways lol

Cpt.
07-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Whats your ign? go try against a maxed team with this pet. once it touches you ur horn became useless so even if you ran there is no heal anyways lol
Like I one said before I'm a twink and we always clash against a team with 2 or more korruptions

Tapash Bose
07-12-2016, 04:11 PM
So I think this pet is actually a serious issue for PVP, "Korruption" Please dont start saying that "Leave this pet alone its so helpful for PVE" because it is actually one of the most useless pets for PVE, Mobs does not have a mana regen to remove it in the first place, I'm not asking for a nerf but i wish that Devs can look into that pet, it is not fair that this pet can remove few skills such as Juggernaut and Horn of renew, SNS pools, Heal over time from Packs and heal over time from lifegiver (Basically any heal over time skill/pet aa) The mana drain from the pet is fine but this just makes heal a bit useless such as juggernaut especially, since most PVPers not stack 2-3 and actually sync the pet for no chance at heal, if you disagree with me then please tell me why below thank you.

P.S: Dont be telling me to just avoid it because its mostly stacked in pvp and even if you try to avoid its hard af to avoid it with axes around.

Actually every other pet is nerfed due to complain by pvpers.So I think its high time that sts removes pet altogether from pvp :D

chinogreat
07-12-2016, 04:24 PM
so whats your point then TS>?

Plqgue
07-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Arcane? mythics? cmon this pet is better than most other pets for pvp even singe sns maridos are useless compared to this.

Lol it's not even in the same ballpark as a mythic pet much less a arcane pet

Lawpvp
07-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Lol it's not even in the same ballpark as a mythic pet much less a arcane pet

Ur right, its in god tier along with Nekro. Nekro is number 1, korruption number 2, everything else is below

intrepd
07-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Like I one said before I'm a twink and we always clash against a team with 2 or more korruptions

as i said before this pet does not effect twinks much, i have a twink and a endgame but this pet effects endgame more since the damage is more you die faster if you miss a heal especially juggernaut, whats your problem if juggernaut helps ignore korruption aa? i mean why would they even buff it last year if a single pet can break it lol

Cpt.
07-12-2016, 05:08 PM
There's no way to nerf the pet. Only by damage... wich it's very low for a legendary. Only way they will change or "nerf" it is removing its AA and Making it a whole knew ability. As far as I know not a single pets arcane ability has been changed in game.

intrepd
07-12-2016, 06:03 PM
There's no way to nerf the pet. Only by damage... wich it's very low for a legendary. Only way they will change or "nerf" it is removing its AA and Making it a whole knew ability. As far as I know not a single pets arcane ability has been changed in game.
Are you even reading? right now we are only asking for juggernaut to ignore korruption draining heal over time, nothing else.

Ever heard of breeze btw? it did change the game and clash, froze everyone for few seconds they could not even move, not even juggernaut was able to help against breeze.

Lawpvp
07-12-2016, 06:49 PM

Just like the only way they changed Breeze's ability was....o wait, they added in an entirely new mechanic known as a freeze timer to nerf Breeze.

Amsosorry
07-12-2016, 07:12 PM
How is the pet easy to avoid, when 12 axes is being thrown at you. And how can you even know which pools are yours. How about this, make tanks juggernaut/heal not be affected by the pools. So that way both sides would be happy for does PVE players and PVP players.

Cpt.
07-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Just like the only way they changed Breeze's ability was....o wait, they added in an entirely new mechanic known as a freeze timer to nerf Breeze.
Ok it's timer.... but they didn't change the AA ..get me?

Cpt.
07-12-2016, 08:25 PM
How is the pet easy to avoid, when 12 axes is being thrown at you. And how can you even know which pools are yours. How about this, make tanks juggernaut/heal not be affected by the pools. So that way both sides would be happy for does PVE players and PVP players.
Why would they waste thier time buffing the jug skill to only work around just that one pet?

intrepd
07-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Why would they waste thier time buffing the jug skill to only work around just that one pet?

Do you see a dev complaining about it being such a waste? you people want it to stay the same in PVE which is fine just buff juggernaut to ignore korruption, does that hurt you?

Amsosorry
07-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Am not asking for a buff.

Lawpvp
07-12-2016, 09:27 PM

Why did they waste their time buffing the jugg skill to only work around one skill(aimed shot).

Cpt.
07-12-2016, 09:38 PM
"How about this, make tanks juggernaut/heal not be affected by the pools."
Clearly your asking for the skill jugg/heal NOT be affected by the pools. That's asking for a buff sir. And I am Damn right about that.

intrepd
07-12-2016, 09:40 PM
"How about this, make tanks juggernaut/heal not be affected by the pools."
Clearly your asking for the skill jugg/heal NOT be affected by the pools. That's asking for a buff sir. And I am Damn right about that.

Well even if we are asking for a buff whats the problem? Juggernaut got buffed last year to NOT break and this pet breaks it dam easy? whats the issue with buffing juggernaut to ignore korruption? PVE wont be ruined because of that.

Plqgue
07-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Ur right, its in god tier along with Nekro. Nekro is number 1, korruption number 2, everything else is below

Not even close bro

Plqgue
07-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Do you see a dev complaining about it being such a waste? you people want it to stay the same in PVE which is fine just buff juggernaut to ignore korruption, does that hurt you?

+1 buff jugg because a pet shouldn't be able to break a skill

Cpt.
07-12-2016, 10:24 PM
"Am not asking for a buff"
Hypocrisy... at it's finest

Plqgue
07-12-2016, 10:43 PM
"Am not asking for a buff"
Hypocrisy... at it's finest

Lmaoooo you just made my day

Cpt.
07-12-2016, 11:01 PM
Lmaoooo you just made my day
;D 👍Got to do what I got to do.

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 12:31 AM

And how would you feel if sts made a pet that cancels mages shield you'd probably be coming on forum's and complaining about it. Juggernaut is tanks most valuable skill for survival same goes for mages shield. Now sts makes a pet, a very common pet that can just cancel it after they just buffed after being being broken so easily by rogues. And now they make a pet that just totally makes the skill useless now that BS.

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 12:41 AM

And you say it as if it that easy. Avoiding the pools isn't has easy at all, isn't axe rang long enough to reach form the distance you are? Now imagine 16x axes being continuously being thrown at you. If a tank with glint set is good at timing he's axes there is no escaping it for mages maybe yes since they are immune to stun and tanks/rogues aren't.

Kim S. Barcelo
07-13-2016, 12:55 AM
And how would you feel if sts made a pet that cancels mages shield you'd probably be coming on forum's and complaining about it. Juggernaut is tanks most valuable skill for survival same goes for mages shield. Now sts makes a pet, a very common pet that can just cancel it after they just buffed after being being broken so easily by rogues. And now they make a pet that just totally makes the skill useless now that BS.
And nekro's shield/fantasma/snappy/scorch etc...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Amsosorry
07-13-2016, 01:01 AM
And nekro's shield/fantasma/snappy/scorch etc...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

And what good is any of does pets? But nekro. nekro has a 6 second cd before the next shield can cover you, so your most likey be stunned during that 6 second.

Robhawk
07-13-2016, 01:09 AM
Well 1 korruption is not the big problem but it starts getting a problem when a whole team of skillless ppl stack 3 or 4 of them. In todays tdm games there are at least 2 tanks, both with glint-axe. So when there are 3 or 4 korruption pools and 2 tanks with a total of 6 axes per 7 seconds... I want to see all the players saying its no problem! Its no problem because your dead within 3 seconds and there is NO WAY to avoid this.

Also ask yourself why in fair clashs at endgame both teams dont use korruption? Yes, because it just scks! But hey im fine with it as long as someone wrote in this thread there will be a pet that removes mages shield! Gonna be fun to 1 combo the smurfs with speedset as warrior!

Cpt.
07-13-2016, 01:14 AM
Not even a mage lmao so I'm not gonna be butt hurt complaining on forums.

Cpt.
07-13-2016, 01:17 AM
And you say it as if it that easy. Avoiding the pools isn't has easy at all, isn't axe rang long enough to reach form the distance you are? Now imagine 16x axes being continuously being thrown at you. If a tank with glint set is good at timing he's axes there is no escaping it for mages maybe yes since they are immune to stun and tanks/rogues aren't.
If you have the knowledge and brain capacity or even the will to read a page or two back you would see I stated I'm a twink not a endgamer.

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 01:21 AM
If you have the knowledge and brain capacity or even the will to read a page or two back you would see I stated I'm a twink not a endgamer.
And idgaf what you are, I didn't ask you what lvl you played this thread is not based on you hypocrite.

Cpt.
07-13-2016, 01:41 AM
And idgaf what you are, I didn't ask you what lvl you played this thread is not based on you hypocrite.
How is me stating the level range I play being a hypocrite ? We are talking about how korrupt is being used in all levels associated with the pet. And please grab a dictionary and get to know the meaning of "hypocrite " you sure are using the wrong term of vocabulary.

Amsosorry
07-13-2016, 01:43 AM
How is me stating the level range I play being a hypocrite ? We are talking about how korrupt is being used in all levels associated with the pet. And please grab a dictionary and get to know the meaning of "hypocrite " you sure are using the wrong term of vocabulary.

Go look for somewhere else to troll, You have been showing noting but disrespect. Now please stay on topic here.

Cpt.
07-13-2016, 01:47 AM
Go look for somewhere else to troll, like seriously the grammar joke is getting old now. You have been showing noting but disrespect. Now please stay on topic here.
If it has nothing to do with you then stay out if it :) unless you want me to pick at your bone as well.

Amsosorry
07-13-2016, 01:50 AM
If it has nothing to do with you then stay out if it :) unless you want me to pick at your bone as well.

Go on please, pick out my bones, your such a tuff kiddo who's only showing noting but disrespect.

Cpt.
07-13-2016, 01:52 AM
Hypocrisy ^ and yet you have the balls to come and tell me I'm a troll ? Lmao I'm just staying true facts.

Cpt.
07-13-2016, 01:55 AM
Hypocrisy ^ and yet you have the balls to come and tell me I'm a troll ? Lmao I'm just staying true facts.
Stating * ................

Amsosorry
07-13-2016, 01:56 AM

I only stated that tanks juggernaut/heal not be affected by the pools. How is that asking for a buff rolf

Amsosorry
07-13-2016, 02:03 AM

You just told someone that if he had the "knowledge and brain capacity" now tell me if that isn't disrespectful?

Cpt.
07-13-2016, 02:15 AM
You just told someone that if he had the "knowledge and brain capacity" now tell me if that isn't disrespectful?
Your pathetic lmao hope you all still suffer with getting farmed with korrupt.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 02:18 AM
I only stated that tanks juggernaut/heal not be affected by the pools. How is that asking for a buff rolf

That's asking them to buff jugg ....

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 02:19 AM
Your pathetic lmao hope you all still suffer with getting farmed with korrupt.

Disrespectful kid, how about you bring yourself to endgame then will see who's getting farmed.

Cpt.
07-13-2016, 02:20 AM
Disrespectful kid, how about you bring yourself to endgame then will see who's getting farmed.
Sure thing please add my mage ign: ask
I'll be delighted to record and post on YouTube :)

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 02:20 AM

Pretty sure it would still be you as you're already dying and crying because of a legendary pet....

Litheus
07-13-2016, 02:21 AM

nobody is going to level up 30-40 levels to fight one battle with someone

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 02:29 AM
Sure thing please add my mage ign: ask
I'll be delighted to record and post on YouTube :)
And I thought you said you weren't a mage lmao... and I'll be there :*

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 02:39 AM
Pretty sure it would still be you as you're already dying and crying because of a legendary pet....

Isn't deviant misfits a PVE guild? Lmfao stay out of pvp kid...ill just be in pvp waiting online for you guys, anit got time for drama. NOW BACK TO WHAT THIS THREAD IS BASED ON.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 02:47 AM
Isn't deviant misfits a PVE guild? Lmfao stay out of pvp kid...ill just be in pvp waiting online for you guys, anit got time for drama. NOW BACK TO WHAT THIS THREAD IS BASED ON.
So now you're attacking the guild I'm in? This thread is a cry thread from intrepd that got turned into a buff warr thread which I support jugg needs to be buffed but you you're just a disrespectful nab that's mad a legendary pet can wipe you out .....toodles and have fun dying to a free pet because you have no skill

PS all you've done on this thread is create drama btw

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 02:53 AM
So now you're attacking the guild I'm in? This thread is a cry thread from intrepd that got turned into a buff warr thread which I support jugg needs to be buffed but you you're just a disrespectful nab that's mad a legendary pet can wipe you out .....toodles and have fun dying to a free pet because you have no skill
Still getting more kills than death, am proud with my kd. now tell me your ign...wait nvm it isn't worth it lmao. NOW BACK TO WHAT THIS THREAD IS BASED ON

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 02:56 AM
Still getting more kills than death, am proud with my kd. now tell me your ign...wait nvm it isn't worth it lmao. NOW BACK TO WHAT THIS THREAD IS BASED ON

All three of my ign are in my sig maybe you can't read ? As it's obvious you haven't actually read the thread...
NOW BACK TO A NAB TANK CRYING ABOUT HIS JUGG BEING BROKEN

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 02:59 AM
All three of my ign are in my sig maybe you can't read ? As it's obvious you haven't actually read the thread...
Omfg I thought you were leaveing wtf, I don't have time for this unless you want step foot in pvp. NOW BACK TO WHAT THIS THREAD IS BASED ON.

Robhawk
07-13-2016, 03:15 AM
PS all you've done on this thread is create drama btw

Dont get me wrong but what exactly other then drama did you and Cpt. done here? The last answer on topic was mine and thats already 1 page back... ty.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-13-2016, 03:24 AM
Dear STS,please close this thread.Too much drama.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 03:25 AM
Dont get me wrong but what exactly other then drama did you and Cpt. done here? The last answer on topic was mine and thats already 1 page back... ty.

Lol I am the reason we aren't asking for a Nerf but a buff ATM seeing as I'm the only person on the thread that has posted an actual reason korruption shouldn't be nerfed as it is useable in pve as well. Maybe read up because giving an opinion isn't creating drama but attacking people for their thoughts is ......ty

Amsosorry
07-13-2016, 03:30 AM

That an insults right there, dont try and be innocence your part of the reason why this thread has started drama. If you have noting good to say than dont say it at all :)

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 03:33 AM
Ok let get back to the topic. let just not reply to the negative attitude here simply as that ;)

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 03:36 AM
That an insults right there, dont try and be innocence your part of the reason why this thread has started drama. If you have noting good to say than dont say it at all :)

Nah I'm just stating facts if you're already crying about a pet that's free don't act skilled...simple

Buff jugg Pls so these poor tanks can stop crying

Amsosorry
07-13-2016, 03:41 AM
Nah I'm just stating facts if you're already crying about a pet that's free don't act skilled...simple

Buff jugg Pls so these poor tanks can stop crying

No one is acting skilled here, if you have noting good to say then dont say it. Enough said :)

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 03:44 AM
She just doesn't gives up....smh

Safiras
07-13-2016, 05:25 AM
I hope this thread does not get shut down because two people got into an online argument about who can farm the other.

Back on point, I don't think Korruption is an issue for tanks alone. It affects all three classes though not equally.

Mages are probably the least affected since they have a large reserve of mana and it probably makes them more valuable in a clash since they are the most reliable source of mana in PvP. Most tanks who go into PvP don't spec VB and those that do, don't like to use it too much because they lose an attack skill and get less kills.

Rogues are almost equally affected by Korruption in terms of the mana drain. Smart rogues who know how to time their attacks and strike only at the proper moment can conserve their mana, but most others I see spam skills without thinking and will get their mana sucked dry by Korruption and be sitting ducks for the opposing team.

When tanks die quick from the Korruption pool, it's not just the fault of Korruption, but also the fault of the team for not killing off the other team quick enough. By moving smart and exposing the other team's dps to easy snipes, you can preserve your own tank's lives even with Korruption breaking your team down. Keeping the team alive needs to be a team effort, not just relying on one skill by one class of player.

I think Korruption poses a new challenge to the game that all players need to adapt to. Tanks who used to cope with the low mana while playing with the Glintstone set now have to think twice about putting maybe water jewels into their gear. People also need to get creative about utilizing teamwork to help each other survive.

Lastly, perhaps tanks have experienced a period of time after the Juggernaut buff and the introduction of Glintstone sets and Dragon Hunter Swords where they were amazingly OP, and even the Jugg of mediocre players couldn't be broken. Now that there's a pet that breaks this dominance and changes the balance of PvP, tanks are uncomfortable. It's imoortant to remember that the game is fluid, nothing stays the same. No class remains dominant or underpowered forever. We should adapt and embrace new challenges instead of trying to keep the game static every time a change we don't like is made.

Kingofninjas
07-13-2016, 07:08 AM
I hope this thread does not get shut down because two people got into an online argument about who can farm the other.

Back on point, I don't think Korruption is an issue for tanks alone. It affects all three classes though not equally.

Mages are probably the least affected since they have a large reserve of mana and it probably makes them more valuable in a clash since they are the most reliable source of mana in PvP. Most tanks who go into PvP don't spec VB and those that do, don't like to use it too much because they lose an attack skill and get less kills.

Rogues are almost equally affected by Korruption in terms of the mana drain. Smart rogues who know how to time their attacks and strike only at the proper moment can conserve their mana, but most others I see spam skills without thinking and will get their mana sucked dry by Korruption and be sitting ducks for the opposing team.

When tanks die quick from the Korruption pool, it's not just the fault of Korruption, but also the fault of the team for not killing off the other team quick enough. By moving smart and exposing the other team's dps to easy snipes, you can preserve your own tank's lives even with Korruption breaking your team down. Keeping the team alive needs to be a team effort, not just relying on one skill by one class of player.

I think Korruption poses a new challenge to the game that all players need to adapt to. Tanks who used to cope with the low mana while playing with the Glintstone set now have to think twice about putting maybe water jewels into their gear. People also need to get creative about utilizing teamwork to help each other survive.

Lastly, perhaps tanks have experienced a period of time after the Juggernaut buff and the introduction of Glintstone sets and Dragon Hunter Swords where they were amazingly OP, and even the Jugg of mediocre players couldn't be broken. Now that there's a pet that breaks this dominance and changes the balance of PvP, tanks are uncomfortable. It's imoortant to remember that the game is fluid, nothing stays the same. No class remains dominant or underpowered forever. We should adapt and embrace new challenges instead of trying to keep the game static every time a change we don't like is made.

I used to be against nerfing korruption, but I changed my mind. A single pet shouldn't make an arcane pet (sns) useless, and negate 2 of a tanks most important skills (jugg and horn). It also makes it impossible to heal ur team as heal over time is taken away. Yes mages can heal, but the 4-5k hp healed by mages heal hardly lasts any time.

Keep the mana drain. Remove the heal negation. Rendering that many pets and skills useless is too OP for a free pet everyone has.

Gouiwaa9000
07-13-2016, 08:02 AM
Emm... i have the feeling that everybody forgot about stampy..

Also korruption fixed tank stacking problem , and even if you are in the middle of the pool , the time you have before the effects aplly is more than enough to get out under nekro aa , with skyward smash , shadow p. And gale . ( But why would you stand ontop of the pet ._. )

Lawpvp
07-13-2016, 08:51 AM
@cpt. and Plqgue

well done on derailing the thread. Cpt. you have said that your a twink, im also a twink and I have no problem fighting against korruption. You have also shared that you have no problem avoiding the pools. WE DO NOT HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST 6 AXES IN PVP, SO S**U ABOUT AVOIDING THE POOLS.

Plqgue you have said you are concerned about korruption becoming useless in pve. The most supported solution thus far has been to make juggernaut immune to korruption, which does not affect korruption in pve at all. SO S**U, STOP DERAILING THE THREAD, AND GO BACK TO YOUR BOTTING AND MACROS WITH UR GUILD

Zeus
07-13-2016, 09:14 AM
@cpt. and Plqgue

well done on derailing the thread. Cpt. you have said that your a twink, im also a twink and I have no problem fighting against korruption. You have also shared that you have no problem avoiding the pools. WE DO NOT HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST 6 AXES IN PVP, SO S**U ABOUT AVOIDING THE POOLS.

Plqgue you have said you are concerned about korruption becoming useless in pve. The most supported solution thus far has been to make juggernaut immune to korruption, which does not affect korruption in pve at all. SO S**U, STOP DERAILING THE THREAD, AND GO BACK TO YOUR BOTTING AND MACROS WITH UR GUILD

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you throw a tantrum.

All jokes aside, due to the fact that sorcerers have such a large mana pool and are least affected by Korruption, this is one of the reasons why the pet needs to be nerfed or there needs to be a pet that disrupts the ability of sorcerers as badly as this pet disrupts the ability of rogues. If there is a pet like this, then there's not really a sense to argue for Korruption nerf. However, this is a pet that affects one class far more than another class and in turn, promotes stacking of classes that are least affected by it. That's why I have an issue with Korruption, that's why this needs to be thought more about.

Yes, it solved the tanks stack but it further exacerbated a problem that was already an issue (the fact that rogues are not needed in a team fight environment where the opposing side is tanks and sorcerers). We've been suffering over this issue for more than a year now and honestly, my patience on it is running out.

Lawpvp
07-13-2016, 09:26 AM
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you throw a tantrum.

All jokes aside, due to the fact that sorcerers have such a large mana pool and are least affected by Korruption, this is one of the reasons why the pet needs to be nerfed or there needs to be a pet that disrupts the ability of sorcerers as badly as this pet disrupts the ability of rogues. If there is a pet like this, then there's not really a sense to argue for Korruption nerf. However, this is a pet that affects one class far more than another class and in turn, promotes stacking of classes that are least affected by it. That's why I have an issue with Korruption, that's why this needs to be thought more about.

Yes, it solved the tanks stack but it further exacerbated a problem that was already an issue (the fact that rogues are not needed in a team fight environment where the opposing side is tanks and sorcerers). We've been suffering over this issue for more than a year now and honestly, my patience on it is running out.

not really a tantrum, but when I see 50 new comments, which largely consist of people argueing about who would win in pvp instead of discussing korruption, and when people continued to use terrible logic to refute changes to the pvp environment to counteract Korruption, I responded quite bluntly to point out the deficiencies in their reasoning.

mrm
07-13-2016, 09:50 AM
If your team or you have trouble fighting people with it way dont you just use it your self and turn it into a skill game then instead of "o noo your useing korruption his aa is to strong for me to handle o what will i do i cant stop one sec to just switch to him becuse i was to lazzy to work on leveling it like the other guy o what to do wait :D lets get him nerfd so it suits all my pvp wants :D who cares anyway about how the pve people feel?." IF U CANT BEAT IT USE IT AND TURN IT INTO A SKILL GAME AND IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY SKILL DONT BLAME THE PET. Im not sure of this but doesint stampy remove korruptions pool?

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 09:55 AM
@cpt. and Plqgue

I don't bot and never have and I'd kindly ask you not to call me a cheater when I do no such thing and tbh there's more talk about dummy farming in lvl 17 than there is about dm botting *cough* stupid child

intrepd
07-13-2016, 09:59 AM
If your team or you have trouble fighting people with it way dont you just use it your self and turn it into a skill game then instead of "o noo your useing korruption his aa is to strong for me to handle o what will i do i cant stop one sec to just switch to him becuse i was to lazzy to work on leveling it like the other guy o what to do wait :D lets get him nerfd so it suits all my pvp wants :D who cares anyway about how the pve people feel?." IF U CANT BEAT IT USE IT AND TURN IT INTO A SKILL GAME AND IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY SKILL DONT BLAME THE PET. Im not sure of this but doesint stampy remove korruptions pool?
Cany you understand it wont affect pvp if they buff juggernaut to ignore korruption?

mrm
07-13-2016, 10:00 AM
Hello? have you even tried to fight a korruption? the heal over time does get removed and never come back after you leave korruption.
Me and gouiwaa always test new pets out on each other even if 1 of us used it the fight could have gone eather way you just have to have a counter strat

mrm
07-13-2016, 10:11 AM
Cany you understand it wont affect pvp if they buff juggernaut to ignore korruption?
But would that not remove the counter for tank stacking? Al the rooms will be back to 4-5 war on one side with no good counter in my opnion sts made this pet to counter that. And how would that be fare to the other class if onlly war got a skill buff to avoid that?

intrepd
07-13-2016, 11:24 AM
But would that not remove the counter for tank stacking? Al the rooms will be back to 4-5 war on one side with no good counter in my opnion sts made this pet to counter that. And how would that be fare to the other class if onlly war got a skill buff to avoid that?

Sorry i meant it wont affect Pve* but yeah there is stacking mages now though and I'm only asking for juggernaut not every heal, is it fair for tanks to break even with juggernaut then?

mrm
07-13-2016, 11:54 AM
Sorry i meant it wont affect Pve* but yeah there is stacking mages now though and I'm only asking for juggernaut not every heal, is it fair for tanks to break even with juggernaut then?
I have not been in pvp for a week now so i am not sure about the stacking mages but even against them but how do you feel going against them ? Thats how the othe classis feel about stacked warriors

Lawpvp
07-13-2016, 01:31 PM
I don't bot and never have and I'd kindly ask you not to call me a cheater when I do no such thing and tbh there's more talk about dummy farming in lvl 17 than there is about dm botting *cough* stupid child

First im hearing about lvl 17s being dummy farmers. Maybe u could point them out. Far more dummy farming at endgame

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 02:45 PM
First im hearing about lvl 17s being dummy farmers. Maybe u could point them out. Far more dummy farming at endgame

FFS has a few dummy farmers as does xpsy and pub and tact they just farm deaths too so you can't tell..you may be one of the few in that bracket that doesn't dummy if you aren't just playing dumb, not saying you do but that bracket is known for it

Wiz8
07-13-2016, 03:40 PM
Well for my point whoever does aa of pet wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Befs
07-13-2016, 04:39 PM
Hard enough to kill tanks with Korruption lol, imo this pet is fine as is.

P.S. I don't use Korruption

Hpnvx
07-13-2016, 05:00 PM
Hard enough to kill tanks with Korruption lol, imo this pet is fine as is.

P.S. I don't use Korruption

Go try and vs a tank with one. It hilarious

Lawpvp
07-13-2016, 10:12 PM
FFS has a few dummy farmers as does xpsy and pub and tact they just farm deaths too so you can't tell..you may be one of the few in that bracket that doesn't dummy if you aren't just playing dumb, not saying you do but that bracket is known for it

ffs doesnt exist anymore, tact has 1 member, public hasnt been around for months. GJ showing you know nothing about this bracket pff.

Plqgue
07-13-2016, 11:44 PM
ffs doesnt exist anymore, tact has 1 member, public hasnt been around for months. GJ showing you know nothing about this bracket pff.

The members just go to different guilds but still do the same thing lol FFS is now gang bang tact and pub are both still around kid
Gg showing you know your own bracket