PDA

View Full Version : Afk tag?

apoceq
08-29-2011, 04:28 PM
Can you add a /afk command so others know we are away from the keyboard/phone thingy :)

Thanks, I will expect this one week from today, not a day later. Chow.

Nourish
08-29-2011, 04:36 PM
You can't expect them to add it. Barely any of this stuff gets uploaded. I'm 100% sure the devs have thought of stuff weeks/months before we have.

Flowman
08-29-2011, 05:05 PM
You can't expect them to add it. Barely any of this stuff gets uploaded. I'm 100% sure the devs have thought of stuff weeks/months before we have.

Apoc make sure you end your posts with /sarcasm from now on lol. He's obviously joking about a week from today.

But this would be nice. I hate getting messages like "??????" when I don't answer something right away

krazii
08-29-2011, 09:59 PM
+1. Would be a very nice feature to have a /afk command with a auto response. I think they likely won't implement it to discourage people from walking away from devices and leaving them on. Thus taking up server space????

Kraz

SUPAPRODIGY
08-29-2011, 10:08 PM
It be best to log off it saves lots of battery and you dont have to worry on your device overheating.

dcichoracki
08-30-2011, 12:21 AM
I'd prefer to see an automatic disconnect after a half minute or so of inactivity. I'm tired of having a spot on the team wasted by someone who isn't helping us fight, but will be sure to run up just in time to get an item drop or 3 near the end.

Otukura
08-30-2011, 12:31 AM
I'd prefer to see an automatic disconnect after a half minute or so of inactivity. I'm tired of having a spot on the team wasted by someone who isn't helping us fight, but will be sure to run up just in time to get an item drop or 3 near the end.

That I can believe would be annoying, but I think we're talking about in town.

Navygreen
08-30-2011, 08:11 AM
afk would be nice :) i get a lot of trade offers and whispers and i have to put my tab down sometimes to feed my daughter or eat myself or blah blah or even blah. and i can miss a lot of things if im away..

apoceq
08-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Ohhh gosh guys/devs I was joking about the week thing.

Sometimes I polay at work...SHHHHH. and I have to unexpectedly sometimes afk for like when DA BOSS man walks in....sure would be nice to have a command to let others know i am afk.